Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kid Swords...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:34 am

We had followed Valora to the Armory, since we were new we needed weapons and she said we could get them here. "What now?" we asked at the same time looking clueless.

I saw a magnificent sword and ran to it I looked at it for a while and whistled for Max to join me looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 am

I walked into the armory. I looked around the room Never been here before. Looked neat.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:50 am

"Now what do we do?" We said at the exact same tone on the same time. We looked at Brendon expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 am

"dunno, Just ask some Hephaestus kid." I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 am

"Who are-" I started.

"Hephaestus kids?" I finished
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 am

"kids of the god Hephaestus." i said "Duh."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 am

We shrugged. "Where are they then?" We asked.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 am

I shrugged. "I never come here, but i think there just everywhere around here.

~lets hope some guy with a Hephaestus kid posts :P
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am

"Okay..." I said with some doubts.

Yeah, otherwise we go looks for one and ask/beg for him to post xD
Back to top Go down

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 am

(( I have a Hephaestus kid 8D ))

"There aren't very many but they're usually here." I said, looking around to see if they were hiding. "Hephaestus is the God of the Forge and Fire and lots of other stuff, so his children are super talented at making weapons and other thi- there's one!"

Looking up from one of the fires, I grinned at a group of people. "Hi there, I'm Kael, a son of Hephaestus. You looking for something in particular?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 am

We jumped forwards, "We're Max and Dean, sons of Ares." We smiled a bright smile. We looked up at Kael excited and ready to practise with their new swords if they were getting some. "Yeah, swords." we said at the same time.

"I want a large thick one for two hands but Max-" I started.

"-I want two thin light ones to use one in each hand." I finished.
Back to top Go down

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 am

Valora smiled at my encouragingly but I was unsure. "Uh, and how old are you?" They were demigods, and sons of Ares at that, but still I didn't know whether it would be a good choice or not.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:47 am

We shrugged, "Twelve, turning 13 soon, why?" we smiled looking adorable and irresistable.
Back to top Go down

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:40 am

"Alright, that's when Percy got his sword. I'll make you guys your weapons, might take a while though I'll come find you when I'm done." I said, grinning at them and walking off.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:43 am

We looked at Valora, "Now what do we do?" we said.
Back to top Go down

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 am

"Whatever you want to, I guess. You want me to teach you some moves?" I asked, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 am

"Yeah! That-" I started.

"-Be so-"

"-Awesome!" I said excited.

We jumped up and tried to pull Valora to the Arena.
Back to top Go down

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 am

"Okay, okay." I said, laughing. "Off the arena, then!"

(( You want me to make the topic this time or do you want to? ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 am

U do it.

We jumped over each other whilst walking to the Arena and made all kinds of flips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid Swords... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Swords...   Kid Swords... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid Swords...
Page 1 of 1