Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ] Empty
PostSubject: I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ]   I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Walking into the large, open-ceiling amphitheater, Matthew glanced around. As usual, it was empty. Deserted. He nodded to himself, and continued forward. Perfect, he thought, privacy at last! The son of Apollo proceeded to walk down the nearest staircase, his shoes making a light thump sound as he moved forward. He sighed with relief as he reached the bottom, and sat in the nearest seat, a rather comfortable chair that lined the front-row. He glanced at his mediums. His open notepad, slightly yellowed from age, sat in his right hand. In his left was his sword, the weapon he would use to slay boredom. The pen. He smiled to himself, and began scrawling words across the paper. A few moments later, he read the haiku that had been written down. The words had come to unintentionally. All poems were like that. The boy laughed to himself, and flipped to the next page triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ]   I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 pm

I had been wondering around the camp until I came to the Amphitheater. I walked in and saw a boy. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down

I couldn't see it even if I was blind [ Guitar☠Girl ]
Page 1 of 1