Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). Empty
PostSubject: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). Favim.com-11004_large
Eve Murray
Eve Murray walks through the treetop village, Margaret in hand as always. She had little to do today, so she felt like going on a short walk through the village before she made herself go to bed. Anyhow, here she was, wandering aimlessly from hut to hut, searching maybe for someone to talk to, that is, if they were nice. She mostly drew herself behind a tree or bush if someone passed; however, for fear of them being untrustworthy or malicious. She had found that many people in this camp were, and this caused her to be more hesitant and wary when approaching others at Camp.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 pm

I saw a little girl wandering in the forest. I came up to her. " I see you there. You're not a montster...right?"
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 pm

ooc: I'm sorry this is late! ): I was busy this week and didn't get to check up on it. POSTING NOW! XD.

Eve leaned against a tree calmly, watching the newcomer with careful eyes. Eve giggles at the question, the echo of it ringing softly through the trees. "Of course I'm not, silly!" she tells the girl, shifting Margaret in her hands. "I'm a dryad. I'm not a monster! The question is, are you?" Eve looks at the girl with mock suspicion in her eyes, suppressing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

"Nope. I'm just a demigod. My name is Shay, Daughter of Dionysus." I extended my arm as if to shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Eve giggled, the sound of it resonating through the trees in the clearing. "I'm Eve," she stated, smiling at the demigod. She looked at her hand and then shook it tentatively. "What're you doing around here? Demigods don't often wander off to these parts of the woods."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I was walking through the woods... checking for garbage. Some demi gods *cough* Ares Cabin *cough* liked to litter so I always checked to make sure the woods were clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).   Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wandering in the forest. (Open to anyone who wishes to post).
Page 1 of 1