Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

wandering around (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

wandering around (open) Empty
PostSubject: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

I am bored, I need anything to do, I thought to myself, so I decided to get out of the Aphrodite-cabin wandering around between the other cabins, it is time that I meet more campers from the other god-parents so I walked around looking for no one particular as everyone seemed busy.
I decided to sit down on a bench and to wait for somebody... anybody.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 pm

|Felix|
I walked out of the hectic Hermes cabin, and into the courtyard, which was slightly calmer. At least there was no shoving. I looked around, taking in the sight of the camp. It was much different than home. Home was clean. Home was calm. Home was quiet. Home was boring. But it was home. I sat down on a bench next to a dude who looked a few years older than myself.
"Hey, I'm Felix. Et toi?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

"I am sorry dude, I don't speak french, I am German." I told him laughing. "Anyway I am Vic, son of Aphrodite. And you are? I saw you coming out of the Hermes-cabin it looks like a mess in there. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:36 pm

"Ha, yeah, it's pretty busy." I said, smiling at the thought of the things the people in there got up to. "Bee tee dubs, I'm a son of Hermes, not an unclaimed." I add on the end. I think of something else to say. "So what's it like in germany?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm

"It is good I guess, I mean, different than here. I don't know, the climate, the people and everything is different. I miss the German food and my family over there. Where are you from?" I asked him interested.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

"Uhh, nowhere, really. I moved around a lot as a kid, and didn't ever settle down anywere. Except here." I say, thinking of my mother. She still kept on moving, even after I left. Hell, I didn't even know if she was alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 pm

"That sounds like a very Hermes-y thing to do, I guess. So how do you like camplife? Met many people yet?" I asked him as I still looked at the crowded Hermes-cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:55 pm

"Nahh... Apart from my brothers and sisters, I don't really know that many people. Never have done anywere, really. How about you? how has camp treated you?" I ask, looking around the courtyard, noting how different the cabins were from each other.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 pm

"Camp treats me well, I love my cabin, it smells really really good in there, and all the people are just beautiful, but they all like to gossip around so you have to be careful what you say around them." I said and laughed. "You need to go to the beach more often, down there you can meet a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

An idea popped into my head.
"Why don't we go now? not much else to do today is there?" I ask, standing up from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 pm

"Ummm I don't know, why don't we sit here for a while, maybe we find some other kids to come with us?" I asked him, I felt lazy and I didn't want to get up and walk all the way down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 pm

"Sure. Some other time." I checked my watch. I had nothing else to do, so I sat back down. Life was broing sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 am

So you moved around a lot? Where have you been already? And what is your favorite thing about camp so far? I asked him. He seemed bored so I wanted to entertain him at least a little. "How are those other Hermes-kids?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 am

"The other Hermes kids are alright, a bit loud, but still, they're ok. I don't guess I have a favourite thing about camp. It's all pretty awesome. And I've been pretty much all around europe, America and I spent one summer in South Africa. Never learnt any languages though." I answer all his questions, before asking some of my own.
"So what's your favourite thing about camp? And How are the other Aphrodite kids?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 am

I was walking through the courtyard, when two boys caught my eye. I stay far away from them. I wanted them to see ME. I fix my slitted glasses.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am

"My favorite thing? Probably just to meet other demigod kids and to fit finally somewhere in. My siblings in the Aphrodite-cabin are awesome, they are all really nice at least if you are nice to them, but I wouldn't like them as an enemy. I said as I noticed a girl I haven't seen before. I looked at her and asked "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 am

I followed Vic over to the girl.
"What's you name?" I asked her. Admittedly, she was sort of pretty. And the glasses were cool.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 am

I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear. ''Kaylee." I study them. "What about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 pm

"Vic, son of Aphrodite, nice to meet you gorgeous." I told her with my biggest smile on. "What are you doing here all alone?" I asked her and hoped that she might wants to spend some time with us.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 pm

"Uhh, I'm Felix, son of Hermes by the way." I say, nodding at the Hermes cabin as I said it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:17 pm

I shrug. "Just wandering around..." I look around the courtyard. I think it started to snow, but I'm not sure. Anyway, Vic was cute. Too bad I had a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

"Just wandering around huh? That's what I did and then he came along." I pointed at Felix. "And now you came hun, aren't I lucky?" I asked and smiled at her. "Why don't you sit down with us?" I said, took her and and pointed with my other hand at the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 pm

I sat back down on the bench, watching the other two, feeling a tad bit left out. Oh, how things changed when a girl came...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 pm

I blush. "Thanks!" I walk over with him and sit down between the two. "So, Aphrodite," I say, looking at Vic. Then I look at Felix. "You look like a Hermes kid. I should know because my boyfriend's one."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 pm

"Your boyfriend huh? Poor me, always fall for the taken ones. But it's ok as long you share some time with us." I said and winked at her. "Who is your god-parent by the way?" I asked her interested. She was very pretty but she was def not one of my siblings from the Aphrodite-cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering around (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: