Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

wandering around (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

wandering around (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 pm

I nod my head. "Yeah, I'm a Hermes kid. Who's your god parent?" I ask, before thinking of a better question, the old miscievious glint lighting up in my eye for some weird reason. "Who's your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

I smile. "I'm a Dionysus kid. I can throw mean parties." I turn to Felix. "Kyler Cole. Know him?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

"Maybe." I smirk, though I was lying. I wasn't exactly familiar with my half-siblings. I kept myself to myself, and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:13 pm

"Dionysus? That is a first one for me. And make sure to invite me to one of those parties." I said "I like to party.". I leaned back and watched the sky it was blue and such a perfect day to sit out. I was happy that Felix and Kaylee came along.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm

I nod and smile. Despite the cold, it was nice out. I look down at my shirt that said, 'I Love You More Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake.' This was my second favorite shirt.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I saw that she looked at her shirt, so I looked at it, too and read it. I Love You More Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake.' it said. "Sooo is your shirt directed at me or what?" I asked her with a big grin. "Maybe it was destiny that you met me today wearing this shirt."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I roll my eyes and grin. "Noooo. This is just one of my favorite shirts." I smooth it out.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 pm

I made a sad face "But but... aww you break my heart kid." I said ironically. "I thought you liked me? And now you are saying it is just a shirt." I was playing such a drama queen, but I do that from time to time, I wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I smile. "I do, but I have a boyfriend, as I said before. But when we're over..." I look at him. "I'll give you a call." I say, mischieviously.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm

"Deal." I said and laughed. "Can't wait for that call, I will be prepared." I said joking around. "But anyway, tell me more about yourself except that you are such a beauty."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:58 pm

I blush. "Well...not much to know. I have a cat." I smile. "That's it."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

"A cat? Awesome what's her name? I asked her. "I have a dog. It would say we should introduce them to each other, but I don't know how Naomi is with cats." I imaginated Naomi chasing a dog around and laughed. "Probably not a good idea though."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm

I laugh. "Probably. Her name is Kara. And I might get a Yorkie. Gonna name her Kash. I love my 'K' names."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

"Well then you should be glad that your mom named you Kaylee, I guess." I enjoyed our conversation, sitting here on the bench, getting a tan and watching all those kids walk by. It was just an awesome day. "Soo how is your boyfriend like?" I asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 pm

I raise an eybrow and smile. "Why? So you can out-boyfriend him?" I laugh.

~Vic, I wanna rp with you with my new charrie Sam.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm

"That's what you said. Naah just kidding, I am the son of Aphrodite, goddess of love, I wouldn't do such a thing. I am just nosy. I told her with my most innocent voice. "I am happy as long as you are happy."

* Yep sure we can RP with your new char.. in this topic here? Or somewhere else? I also have another char, if you want to meet him ;)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 am

Jasper walked aimlessly around the courtyard. It was one of those do-nothing-days and he hated it. He wished that he was atleast a little better from his wounded side, so that he can get back to training in the arena. Walking to a small group near by, he overheard a little bit of the conversation. And he smiled to himself. It was usually about those types of talks that were about relationships.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 pm

I saw another kid walk near us, and, being desperate to get out of all this relationship talk and fail flirting, called him over. "Hey, dude! Wanna hang with us?" I asked him, signalling him over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:27 pm

" Yeah.", he replied. It was rare that he mingles with others. " It's been a long time since I spoke to another camper.", he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hey, what's up" I asked the new kid. "I've never seen you around before, what's your name? I am Vic, nice to meet you." I told him and smiled at him, it was always good to meet new friends.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:30 am

Jasper raised the corner of his mouth to form an uneven smile. "The name's Jasper. And no, I just don't socialize much until recently." he said, motioning to the small group. "What are you guys up to anyway?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 am

"Well I was just bored and sat down here, and then the others came along, just like you I guess. Glad you decided to socialize with us." I said and grinned at him. "So who's your god-parent?" Iasked him curious.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 am

"Morpheus. You?" he answered. Jasper looked at him and he noticed something familiar about him. He looked like one of those Aphrodite kids that keeps on telling him to get a haircut. "Lemme guess, Aphrodite?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering around (open)   wandering around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering around (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2