Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) Alice_englert

lena jameson

you may call me different but i'm limited edition

Bored
Wandering
And Lonely

I was wandering about the courtyard, bored out of my mind. I took a swig from my "water" bottle. I had poured some cranberry juice and vodka in. The cranberry juice masked the taste, but I at least knew I was getting my daily dose. I sighed. Was this all I was going to do? Sit around like a loner getting drunk and high?

Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Connor was sitting down on a bench out in the courtyard when he saw a girl drinking from what seemed to be a water bottle. It seemed kinda suspicious so he jogged up to her and decided to ask what was in it. "Hello, Haven't seen you around before. The name is Connor i'm from the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:53 pm

lena jameson

I shook my head. "I'm Lena. Nyx," I muttered. I took another swig.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Connor looked around to see if any other campers were watching him "Phew No one here" he thought. "Ok, so whats in the bottle?" He asked not wanting to sound nosy. He already had a suspicion that it was alcohol but didn't want to come out too forward. Growing up with honest parents and a great neighborhood, Connor didn't really like drinking and wanted to stop this nasty habit.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Taylor Stevenson
taylor wandered down the beach, sporadically freezing small patches of sea water out of boredom. He came across two other campers, and thought about avoiding them, but he was to lazy to, and he felt like human interaction today. He came across the people, and smiled at them "Hey."

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Connor smiled and waved at the new kid "Hey! Whats your name?" he replied back. He saw the kid freezing water and smirked "Poseidon" he thought to himself, the big three kids had always been kinda cocky to him over the years.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:51 pm

lena jameson

I chuckled. "Well, I'm fricking drunk," I laughed. I threw the the empty "water" bottle on the ground and sat criss cross. I kept up my constant chuckle. Did I mention I was drunk?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Connor looked back at the intoxicated girl not amused. He picked up the bottle and threw if into the trash from afar. "Oh wow..well, this is no place to be drunk. There are kids around!" Argued Connor. "Sorry!" Said Connor to the other kid.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Taylor Stevenson
"It's fine, I'm sixteen, and I grew up in a foster home, I've seen a lot. I'm Taylor by the way. Let the girl drink, some people do it to drown their pain, others are just having fun. Which are you doing nameless female."

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 am

lena jameson

"Oh, I'm Lena, I think. I drink because it's something I did back in Venice Beach. I was apart of a gang. I guess you could call it peer pressure. My older friends told me to try some. They never forced me to. I did it on my own, I guess. I'm not exactly the wisest girl out there," I sighed. I thought of Mason and Kyle and Maggie and Toni and Wesley and all my friends. Like I said, no one forced me ever to do anything. It was all on me. All on me. I closed my eyes as the visions of Kyle and Maggie getting shot by Pert flashed through my mind. I grabbed a wad of grass, ripping it out of the ground and clenching it in my fist. All my fault. Kyle was paralyzed. Maggie was dead. All because of me.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:03 am

Connor decided this wasn't his kind of talk and left to go get some sleep "Yeah.. I'm gonna go..." he said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 am

PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT Ω PRANK ALERT
"Not so fast, kid," Warren said almost lazily, walking over just in time to stop the boy who started to walk away. With the bags under his eyes as he balanced a stack of blueberry pies in one hand, Warren looked like he could drop at any moment. Not an issue though. He was a Hermes kid and today, all Hermes kids were up and wreaking havoc wherever they could reach. He looked back down at the kid he stopped. "Going somewhere? Here, have a little present from me."

And in a quick fluid motion, Warren grabbed one of the pies and hit the boy's face with it. But he was not done. Barely a second later, he chucked two of the pies towards the other two demigods, aiming at their faces. "April fools, kids!"

Still snickering, he sprinted away and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Hey Mako, can you watch your sentence count? Your posts are a little short. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)   Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intoxicated and Wandering (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: