Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 am

Maddison Benson
Athena

I walked slowly around the courtayrd in the freezing cold. Cold didn't bug me, even if I was from the hottest part of Virginia. I pulled a broken locketout from my pocket. I opened it to see a picture that made me cry. Juilet, one of my best friends, was smiling at me. I held back the tears. Just in time actually. Someone grabbed my shoulder and I pulled out my dagger and whipped around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 am

Mitchell Sharp
Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) Jessemccartney2
Mitchell walked throught the courtyard, whistleing the tune to a Green Day song. His hands were stuffed in the pockets of his hoodie to warm them up. He flicked his mop of blonde hair out of his face. Someone bumped into him, sending him stumbling forwards. He grabbed a girls shoulder, trying to steady himself. He stood up straight, seeing her aim a dagger at him.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Sorry. I tripped." He told her, raising his hands. He sounded innocent in his strong british accent. "Didn't mean to grab you."

Last edited by Cerys: Goddess of Sarcasm on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:20 am

I didn't lower my dagger. I stared at the boy. Blonde hair, a stupid look on his face, definitely an Apollo. "Well watch where you walk idiot." I replied. I walked off toward my cabin, hoping to find Faye. But then he called, "Wait!"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 am

Mitchell called to her, running after her and walking next to her.
"Hey, where are you off to?" He asked her, trying to make conversation. He used his talent to find the switch in her brain and tried to calm her down. It would be easier for both of them if she wasn't carrying a weapon and about to use it.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:30 am

I pulled out my dagger once again. "Why the hell do you want from me?!" I half asked half demanded. I hated Apollo boys. The only Apollo kid I liked really was Dani. He didn't answer. I asked again, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I walked further toward my cabin.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 am

Mitchell blinked. Okay, his power hadn't worked. It didn't always did. He'd have to turn on his charm.
"Seriously, I am just being nice." He told her, rolling her eyes. "People do that where I come from. I don't know about you." He looked down at her dagger, bored and feeling un-intimmedated. He shoved his hands in the pockets of his jean, flicking the hair out of his eyes again.
"How about we start over? My name's Mitchell. What's yous?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 am

I shook my head and ran to my cabin. I didn't want to talk to anyone. Only Faye. Or Tre. Man I missed Tre. We hadn't had adate in forever. I finally walked back and answered. "Benson, Maddison Benson. Athena. And don't try the charm, I have a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am

Mitchell kicked a stone when she dissapeared but the next thing he knew she was back and talking to her. He smiled at her, immediatly likeing her because he made her smile.
"Nice to meet you Maddison." He geld out his hand out to her. "No more charm? OKay. And it doesn't matter if you have a boyfirend, I'm gay anyway." He winked at her. He was always open about his sexuality.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 am

I took a step back. I had never met a gay. " Okay good. Let me guess. Apollo?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 am

Good? Mitchell smiled slightly, looking down before back up at her face.
"Yeah, Apollo. How could you guess?" He asked before grinning his corrked smile. "Wait, don't answer that. Are you Hermes, Aphrodite or Athena?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:53 am

I looked at him oddly. I pointed at my curly pale blonde hair and my gray eyes. "Guess now." I said.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 am

Mitchell rolled his eyes. Well, you could be blonde and not be a child of Athena.
"Alright, alright. Athena." He said. He spotted an empty bench a couple of feet away. He pointed to it. "Let's sit down." He headed over to it, grabbing her hand and pulling her down next to him.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 am

I felt akward when he grabbed my hand. I wished I could see Tre. I'd rather be sitting here, kissing Tre rather than holding hands with a gay guy I just met. "Please don't hold me hand." I took it away. I didn't feel very comfy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 am

Mitchell rasied his hands in surrender. God, it wasn't like I was going to pass something on to her, he thought.
"Sorry, I didn't think." He told her, flicking hair out of his eyes. He looked away from her after a moment.
"So, how old are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

" 14. You? Let me guess again, 5?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Mitchell leaned back, resting his chin on his hand. "You are mean." He told her seriously. "All I was doing was making conversation." He did not like her dig at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)   Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering in The Courtyard (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: