Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wandering(private to elyse but still open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Wandering(private to elyse but still open) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:06 am

I wanderedd through the forest not really paying attention to everything around me.I was bored.I had found nothing to hunt and the arena was just too crowded for my liking.How did I sink this low?I had been learning the arts traveling America and actually enjoying it but now I was at some camp were they didnt even inforce training.I mean come on.Theres a war and everybody here is just chilling like it will all blow over.I cheked the ammo of my sniper rifle knowing full well I still had all my bullets.I walked over to a tree and sat at the base.My birthday was coming up.It was on Friday the thirteenth which I thought to be preety cool.But of coarse there would be no point in celebrating.I was an orphan and I really didnt know anybody here.I sighed and tucked my bangs behind my ear though it just fell back into place.I heard movement and quickly stood up sniper rifle at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:00 am

I wandered aimlessly around the forest, not paying attention to my surroundings. Wishing there was more to do. Because I was new I hadn't done many activities, or even knew how to. I'd spent the past few days following members of my cabin around and getting a tad bit of sword instruction, but the weapons didn't seem to fit me perfectly. They told me to go to the armory soon and pick or have a weapon made for me. Now I was just wandering while the others filled the arena sword fighting or the arts and crafts pavilion making staues or paintings. It didn't seem there was room for me anywhere. This was common, and I was used to it. I had finally thought I'd found a place where I'd fit in but it turned out it was just like everywhere else I'd ever been. Suddenly, I heard a slight noise off to my right. I quickly turned and saw a girl who looked a couple years older than me pointing a sniper rifle at my chest. I instinctively put my hands up. "Don't shoot!" I exclaimed. The last thing I wanted was to be dead, though nothing seemed better. On the other hand, I'd rather live a good life and go to Elysium instead of Asphodel. Maybe I'd better stay living for now.

Tyler Duncum, Daughter of Hecate
Annalie Baker, Daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I lowered my sniper rifle and looked at the newcomer.Not much of a threat really.Might as well make a freind.I held the gun with only my left hand and held out my right one for a handshake."Hi.Im Alice."I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm

The girl lowered the rifle and shook my hand firmly, introducing herself as Alice. She was tall, dark, and firm. "I'm Annalie, uh, daughter of Athena," I said, "I'm sorta new at camp. What are you doing way out here in the forest?"

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

I looked around and then turned back to her sure that there wasnt anything unfreindly around."Hunting.You?"I asked her putting my sniper rifle in its holster on my back.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm

"Just wandering. I don't really have any friends or anything. That's all." Why not make one now, I added to myself, wondering what this girl was like.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:55 am

I looked at her bemused."Wandering?Unless you have a weapon and can use it I suggest you try wandering somewhere else next time.If you want I could help you train or something."I said tucking my bangs behind my ears but they fell back in place anyways.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:01 am

She seemed to be laughing at me when she heard that I was just wandering without a weapon. "That might be useful. Nobody seems to want to help the new kid. That's why I don't have a weapon yet. Nothing seemed to fit me," I shrugged.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:49 am

I smiled at her sympathetically."Its okay.As long as you can run away it aint that bad a sitouation."I said.I sat back down leaning on a tree."Have you settled into your cabin yet or have you only met the jerks of this camp?"I asked her streching out my legs.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm

"I've moved into the Athena cabin, I was claimed right after I arrived. People are nice but I haven't really made any friends." I replied. "Oh well," I shrugged. "What cabin do you belong to?" I questioned.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

I looked up at her lazily."Nyx."I answered.I wasnt one to enjoy talking about family."So where you from Annalie?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:37 pm

She seemed to want to avoid my question and after a brief answer questioned me about my past. "I'm from New York and one day I was sitting at a park reading one of my Greek mythology books, that my dad didn't want me reading, and a monster came and chased me until I came across this camp." I explained.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

I laughed."Lucky.I got drafted into a ninja training camp before I was even a year old.15 years and a whole lot of hurt latter they sent me to come here for...restricted maters."I said my voice going from playful to seriuos with the pause.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:43 pm

"Oh." I felt like she was hiding something. Oh well, I don't nose into people's personal matters. "Were you hunting?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm

I laughed."I was.But its seems someones already over hunted this forest.Not much left worth killing."I said.Probably that Austin boy I met earlier.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"What are you doing now. I heard they're having a camp barbeque, but I decided not to go, I don't really know anyone." I had another feeling of lonliness wash over me.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

"Im just hanging out really.I dont think Ill go either.Dont really like red meat much."I said.I looked up at her and felt her lonliness."I dont know much people either."I said smiling at her sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:19 pm

--I dunno what to put next.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:21 am

"Well," I spoke after a short silence, "I think I'll return to the main camp. It's getting dark and I don't have a weapon. Maybe I'll go to that barbeque just to get something to eat." I look down at my feet and begin to trudge through the trees.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm

"Goodbye."I said before snaping my fingers and shadow traveling away.I appeared in a tree near one of the creeks.Nap time.I nestled down and went to sleep,the shadows hiding me from view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering(private to elyse but still open)   Wandering(private to elyse but still open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering(private to elyse but still open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: