Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

He grinned and he ran at her full speed and spun, ducking low he twisted and let one punch graze her hip and spun around again to aim a punch at her chest
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Flare let out a small yet musical laugh, she flicked her nose briefly, swinging her leg around, aiming at a very specific spot. Moving out of the way of the punch, she brought her foot up between his legs, in an atempt to kick at a most sensitive part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

*he grabbed her leg before it connected and laughed lightly "No no no, that's a bad spot to try and hurt me" He spun and dragged her leg, throwing her slightly to the side of him, making sure she could land o n her feet "Try again, but no cheap shots"
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Flare shook her head slightly as she landed smoothly upon the floor, she hummed softly her lips curved into a coy smile. Flare spun around aiming a kick at the boys chest but spinning around again bringing her other foot around in an atempt to hit the side of the boy's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:50 pm

He took the hit on the side of his head and used the hits momentum to roll to the other side of her and threw a punch into her side and aimed another at her stomach
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Flare groaned slightly, her face cringing slightly, she arched over as the fist rippled into her stomach. Flare shook it off, shaking her head she groaned, rushing forward as fast as she could as if aiming for another shoulder charge. But then she veered off to the right bringing he left foot around to aim at his side with the force of the run up behind it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 pm

He took the blunt of the hit and backed up a few steps, groaning slightly and spun around into a different stance and he used an open palm thrust aimed at her side and another aimed at the left leg to unbalance her
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Flare stumbled falling backwords, she moved the palm of her hands out, turning the fall into a cartwheel. Flare cartwheeled forward, leaping in an atempt to orce both of her bare feet against the boy's chest in order to push him toto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

He took the hit to his chest and rolled backward against the ground, hitting the wall with his back. Grunting slightly he stood back up and ran at her, shifting his feet he leaped into the air and flipped toward her, arching his leg to connect right in her chest in a attempt to send her sprawling
Back to top Go down
Portal-Fan-12

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:28 am

Flare groaned slightly, her eyes going wide, as the feet collided with her chest. Flare fell backwords, her legs flailing the sole of her right foot could have collided with Lone's face, but she wasn't too sure. Flare groaned clutching her chest slightly, wheezing, bringing her legs closer to her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)   What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Nobody Wishes to fight a Blind Girl! (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2