Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

~Willow's gonna get fiesty xD~

Willow Janes
A girl, who I assumed was Mackenzie, stormed in. She screamed at me 'Man Stealer.' I gave her a confused look. I got off the cot. "Excuse me?" I asked her. Brendon liked me, it wasn't my fault!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:27 pm

"Kenzie, come on let me give an explaination. And second of all it's not Willow's falt!" I replied. I wished she hadn't heard me. "I like Willow and you?" I tried. I kinda liked Willow more but best she didn't find that out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa set her friend down in an empty cot. "Excuse me, someone please help my friend!" she called into the crowd of healers. Alissa looked at Kimmy, still bleeding from her head injury and losing blood to fast. She grabbed a towel, not knowing what it was used for, and put it against Kimmy's wound. Please stop the bleeding!
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 am

Jack
I ran into the Infirmary and saw Kimmy lying on a cot with a girl who I reconised from seeing her with Kimmy. I ran over to her, dread filling my body. I looked at the girl next to her. I had no idea what her name was, but I did not care at that moment. All I cared about was Kimmy. "What happened?" I asked, staring at Kimmy.
Mackenzie
"You know what? You're right. It isn't Willow's fault that she's way prettier than me. All I am is some nerd. I mean, she's has two boys fighting over her already!" I screamed. I started bawling my eyes out. I wished I hadn't heard Brendon say that. I really wished I could go back in time and go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 am

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa looked at the boy. "Uh she got attacked by a hell hound. Don't worry it's dead, but Kimmy isn't doing so well..." she said switching side of the towel. "She has a blow to her head. I uh... I don't know if she'll make it." Alissa said looking down. She had given Kimmy some nectar so she should wake up soon.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy woke with a start. "OW!" she said going back to her cot. Her head was spinning, she couldn't see much, except Jack. "Jack?" Kimmy said, as is not believing he was really there.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 am

Jack
"Yes. It's Jack. And your friend. I have no idea what her name is though," I leaned in closer to see Kimmy better. She really did not look good. I wanted to help her but didn't know how.
"Can we please get some help over here?" I yelled looking around for someone to help.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy looked over to Alissa, or that was who she thought it was. "Heh, hi Alissa." she said. "Jack, please don't yell. It makes it hurt worse." Kimmy said. Her head was still spinning and her words were slurred together. Kimmy's red hair was matted with blood, making it somewhat redder. Her eyes went from their usually purple to blue. Kimmy wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 am

Jack
"Ok. I won't yell, but you need help. Why are your eyes blue?" I asked. That really creeped me out, the eye colour changing thing. "Actually, don't answer that. Save your strength." I was really worried about Kimmy now. She didn't look normal. Maybe it was the eyes, but it seemed more than that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 am

[color-#663366]KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
"Blue?" she repeated. "My eyes change on my mood. Blue must be like sad and in pain. Purple is like calm and happy." Kimmy said with a shrug. Then she winced, the pain spreading. "Ah!" she said screwing up her face. Kimmy closed her eyes hard and drifted off into the darkness again.[/color]
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 am

The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 0c657faf4f
a r i a d n e || “a r i” || h a l e
daughter of apollo

Ari jogged back into the infirmary. She went to her cabin to grab some more nectar and ambrosia, just in case. Suddenly, she noticed Kimmy, a half sister of Mikayla's lying down on one of the cots. Wasting no time to back to work, Ari grabbed the nearest clean cloth and dampened it with nectar. She started cleaning up Kimmy's head wound and poured some nectar into her mouth. "Sorry, guys, just ran to my cabin to get some more supplies. Evidently the others couldn't hear you," she said with a nervous laugh. Once she cleaned up Kimmy's wound, she wrapped it with clean gauze and stood up. "That should do it. If she wakes up, feed her some ambrosia, 'Kay guys?" Ari sighed and popped a small ambrosia cube in her mouth for herself.                        

The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale ran into the infirmary with Daisy in his arms. She was unconscious. Well, Kale was close enough to that stage to. Laying Daisy down on one of he cots, he turned to Ari. "Hey, Ari, could ya help me out here?" he asked. The Daughter of Apollo walked over to them and started working on Daisy's wounds immediately. Kale grabbed some ambrosia and ate it. His wound closed up slightly but not enough. Grabbing some gauze he wrapped up his arm himself. "Might as well help Ari a bit right?" he muttered to himself. Once he finished, Kale sat next to Daisy and kissed her forehead, praying to the gods  she would be alright.      
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy's green eyes opened after getting healed. "Wha?" she said looking around. "Where am I?" she asked. Daisy saw kale and smiled. "Kale. You, you saved me." she said with a smile. Why was she always the one that needed saving?

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy woke back up after getting more healing. "Okay I'm back!" she said opening her now purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

son of hermes

Kale laughed. "Sort of, but Ari here was the one who healed your wound. I just brought you here," he said, cocking his head at the Daughter of Apollo who seemed rather tired out. Kale turned to Daisy and smiled. "Glad you're back," he said warmly. Inside, Kale was so relieved that Daisy was alright.        
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled. "Well I'm still giving you the credit. And for getting rid of Hunter. You did kill him right?" she said. Daisy really wanted Hunter dead. He had hurt her and Kale so much.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 am

son of hermes

Kale smiled smugly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ari rolling her eyes but she was smirking. "Well, thanks," he said. "And don't worry. Hunter is dead. He won't be bothering you anymore." Kale hugged Daisy tightly, glad that nothing could come between them ever again. Hopefully.        
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:39 am

Jack
When Kimmy opened her eyes, I let out a breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. "Oh, thank the Gods," I muttered. I smiled. It felt like I hadn't for at least a thousand years. I remembered the girl who had healed Kimmy had said to give Kimmy some ambrosia when she woke up. I reached for a cube and gave it to Kimmy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

[color-#666633]DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled warmly. She hugged him back, even if it hurt. After leaning back in her cot she let out a small wince of pain. "Why are you always the one saving me Kale? Princesses are so sad, they always get caught!" Daisy said with another smile.[/color]

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK[/b
Kimmy smiled and ate the cube.[b]"I'm alive. Were you scared Jack? You look pale."
she commented with a smile. She loved messing with people. Jack was an easy target.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:25 pm

son of hermes

Kale thought about Daisy's question for a moment. He smirked once a thought came into his head. "Because, Princess Daisy is special," he said. "And because I want you safe no matter what. I am your Luigi, aren't I?" Kale laughed lightly at both of their nicknames. It sounded ridiculous sometimes, but most of the time, it was funny.        
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:15 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled when he mentioned Luigi. "True." she said. "Sometimes I wish I could take care of my self. I mean princesses should be able to do at least that!" Daisy said smiling. She winced, her would was still in pain, which meant she was in pain. "Eh, stupid Hunter." Daisy commented closing her eyes because of the pain.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Mackenzie. "You really think I wanted this to happen? Well, you know what? I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry for Brendon liking me, okay!" I yelled. It wasn't my fault that Damon and Brendon liked me.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 am

Mackenzie
I turned to Willow. "I just said it wasn't your fault. And I'm sorry too, for calling you a man stealer. I didn't mean it" I said. I was actaually really sorry. I didn't do things like that often, and when I did, I felt horrible the second it comes out my mouth.
Jack
"Of course I was scared! I'm not a normal son of Ares! Your like, my only friend here, not to mention my girlfriend!" I blushed when she mentioned I looked pale.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:44 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled when she heard the ' girlfriend' part. Jack never mentioned that before, let alone screamed it for everyone to hear. "Okay, I just needed to hear you say that." she said with a smile. Kimmy leaned up in her bunk and gave Jack a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for staying here." she said with red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am

Jack
I was completely speechless. Kimmy had just kissed me. My cheeks got even redder. I didn't think that possible. "No problem," was all I really managed to say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 pm

I looked at Brendon'a girlfriend. I sighed. "It's okay," I told her quietly. O was still wary of her. She could come back or something.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

OCC: im flipping damon between two topics
Damon

I raised an eyebrow at Mackenzie." ok then." i said softly. " that was awkward." i put my hand on brendon's shoulder. i looked Mackenzie in the eyes " he was helping me take care of her. if you have something wrong with it tell me." i told her
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I looked down. Did I cause this? I looked back up. "I'm sorry, I caused this. I should leave," I said. I got off my cot and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next