Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] Empty
PostSubject: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 pm

wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] Tumblr_makt1nq7Rh1qcp4ue
And the violence caused such silence - -

Lykos was feeling brave today. After far too long of avoiding Helena because he couldn't deal with the feels anymore, he decided to man up and apologize for being the male equivalent of a little girl. he liked Helena, he wasn't going to lie, and he loved being her friend. The problem was, he just didn't know how to tell her he wanted to be more. He put his logical [[albeit highly socially inept]] mind into use, and figured that due to her love of horses, she would be somewhere near the Stables. If she wasn't there at that moment in time, then she would be soon. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his shorts, keeping his distance from the doors of the stables themselves. He didn't trust animals that could potentially kill him.

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

His brain had been correct in the assumption she'd be near the horses. Today, Helena was brushing down her favorite in camp, Honey, and making sure she was warm before their ride. The daughter of Eros heard the crushing of the frozen grass and looked over, smiling. "Hey stranger. I was afraid you were avoiding me. Can't be if you'd come so close to the horses." She teased playfully. She was looking better than ever. She was eating properly, staying away from booze, and best of all, dressing like herself. Since she'd stopped dying and cutting her hair (other than to remove the black ends), it grew out bright blond, curling down to her shoulders now.

Blue eyes glittered with a genuine smile as she placed a heavier blanket on the horses back, before a saddle. "Wanna come ride with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

The son of Serapis shot a sideways glance at the horses. He never was a real fan, unlike Helena who adored them. He timidly walked towards the one Helena was brushing, and patted it on the back, backing away sharply when it shook its head at his touch, blowing air loudly out of his nose.
"Uhh... Yeah. Close. Right. You look great by the way" he eyed the horse up and down, not letting his guard down. Lykos was a naturally scared person, and didn't like anything that could kill him very much. He'd only swiftly glanced at Helena, but still could tell she looked fantastic. His cornflower blue eyes widened with fear a little as she offered a ride, but it was her; he couldn't turn Helena down. "uh, sure! You'll have to help me a bit though. You know how I am with horses."

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Helena smiled. "You can ride on Honey with me if you like, or we can get you Cherish. He's an easy one to ride." The blond couldn't help but chuckle as he moved skitterishy around the creatures she so adored. Honey was a calm thing. "She was only saying hello. No need to jump out of your skin." She teased, taking his hand carefully and placing it on the yellow horse's nose. Holding his hand, if allowed, she would guide him in gently stroking her nose gently.

"So, where have you been lately, Mister Healer?" The daughter of Eros finally asked, glancing at him. Her smile faltered, and it was obvious she had been worried he'd run off on her. Looking foward, she cooed to Honey, stroking her nose. The horse would snort, nipping at Helena's curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Lyle felt his cheeks take on about fifty shades of red from the lightest touch of her hand on his, as she guided him on stroking the horse. He tried to put on a brave face; he knew how much these horses meant to Helena, and tried to be as lighthearted with them as possible. Of course, he still sent them malicious glances. No Krastov was going to be killed by a horse.
I'll ride on Cherish, thanks. I know what you're like on horses." he joked, still stroking the horse. He gave Honey one thing - he was damn smooth. "Lately? Not really been anywhere. Just buzzing around the infirmary, holed up in the Library and stuff. The usual. I'm sorry for not seeing you but..." he trailed off, not wanting to reveal his real reason for avoiding her. "I like your hair. It's nicer this way." he stopped stroking the horse, catching one of her curls inbetween his fingertips instead, twirling it around slightly. "So what have you been up to, my Rodeo Queen?"

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Helena peeked over at him as he spoke of where he'd been lately. She noticed the trail-off easily, and blinked as he switched to a compliment on her hair. What was he hiding? Weird. The blond chuckled, handing him a brush to start his brush down of Cherish. He needed to get less fearful around horses! They were her babies. "I know you like it better this way. That's why I wear it like this at all. You're face is all red. I've been riding and doing summer school over the internet to make up my failing grades." Reaching around her own neck, she took off her scarf and wrapped it around his neatly. It smelled like her perfume and was made from soft, teal cotton. "You should keep warm. It's chilly out you know."

She was teasing, smiling at him with a raised eyebrow. "So, why haven't you been able to see me then, Lykos. Have you found yourself a pretty, new friend to try and mend?" she asked. It was obvious, the thought had been nagging her badly by the way her crystalline eyes avoided his face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:22 pm

He gawped, his mouth wide open as she got so close to him, wrapping the warm scarf around his neck. Lykos discreetly took a sniff, revelling in the scent of perfume that he'd missed so much. Silly boy, leaving a girl in order to forget feelings. What an idiot he'd been.
"It does look really nice though. And I'm glad you're getting yourself back on track. S'good, Helena." he smiled softly at her, beginning to brush the horse, still quite frightened of the beasts. When she pushed the idea of another girl, he let out an audible snort of laughter. "I'm sorry, dear, but there's no other girls in my life to be frank. You're the only one, really, and... well... I was stupid to try and give you up. I really like you, Helena." his cornflower eyes met her crystal clear, his fingers reaching for hers. Brave.

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Helena looked at him in shock for a few moments, her mouth agape. It took a cold wind drying her mouth to make her shut it, and finally take a few good blinks. "I.. What?" she asked at first, trying to comprehend properly. No one liked her. They liked her looks, her money, her face. Never her. At first, she felt terrified. Her heart thumped, her blood ran hot. It was the need again. That need to be in love and be loved. It coursed through her... But this... seemed different, maybe? It didn't feel irrational, for once, and he didn't seem to be leaving out words from his sentence. He liked her.

After a deep breath through her nose, and an exhale through glossed lips, she smiled. "I think I like you a lot too. It's hard to tell, not because I don't like you. I mean... I know I like you, but I can't tell if it's because I'm not afraid of you like other men, or if it's my stupid love blood, or if it's just...I like you. I don't want to disappoint you because I'm a mess... Can you still like me even though I'm a mess?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 pm

He shook his head in exasperation, squeezing her hand lightly, not letting it out of his grip. His free fingers continued to play with her face-framing curls.
"Don't you understand, Helena? I like all of you. I like you for who you are, screw ups and all." he exclaimed, slightly frustrated that she would even think that he'd like her for anything else. Lyle wasn't shallow; he didn't care about looks or money. Let's face it - when they first met, she was heavily inebriated and cussed him out in so many different ways that any sane, normal person would have left her there to die. But no. Lykos cared about people, Lykos cared about her. He couldn't let someone just die, no matter how unpleasant they were towards you. "Helena?" he began, tentatively probing his question. "Well... when two people like each other..."

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Helena's face went dark red, and she began chewing on her lip. She hadn't meant to insult him. She'd meant to explain that he deserved better. Way better than her. Someone who was sweet to him, and not ill. But the idea of him disappearing again, seeing him in the arms of another girl, made her see red and her blood boil in her heart. No. Lykos was hers. She wasn't going to let him go. Ever.

Looking up at him, there was a suddenly clarity in her eyes. A decision had been made. Without much warning, she was leaning forward to press her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 pm

His eyes widened with shock. The boy was completely taken aback! He never expected this to occur! He allowed himself to relax into the kiss, forgetting all his insecurities for a moment, forgetting about the fact that there was a horse in the close proximity, just allowing himself to focus on Helena and the moment they were sharing. One of his hands found itself cupping the back of her head, whilst the other rested on her hip, keeping her there locked in the kiss.
Breaking apart after what seemed to him to be an eternity, he finished his sentence from before.
"Helena, will you be my girlfriend?" his brain was clamouring at him to add more to the sentence, such as 'it's totally okay if you don't want to but I really really like you so it would mean a lot to me' and 'I mean I know I'm not the number one choice, seeing as I hate horses and spend too much time working' but he decided to omit these thoughts and feelings, keeping his question succinct and to the point.

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Helena blinked at him, chuckling. Her lips were puffy from their kissing, and her glitter gloss had clung to his. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she let her weight lean onto him, her face close again. "I kind of thought the kiss was the answer, but yes. I will be your girlfriend, lover, anything you want, so long as you stay mine." He would be hers. And she'd do whatever it took to keep him happy. At least, this time, it was all healthy and good for her and him. Maybe love wasn't so wrong.

Leaning in, she would kiss him again, but only for a moment. "Honey is going to get aggravated if we keep sitting here kissing and don't get to her morning run..." She mumbled. Maybe because the honey-colored mare was nudging her in the back quite insistently.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

He sighed in a content manner, resting his forehead against hers, a small grin on his face. Lykos had only ever rarely felt love; his mother had shown him it in abundance, but then again she was expected to. She was his mother. His step-father probably wasn't aware that Lykos existed, something that Lyle didn't mind very much at all, and his step-brother? Well, Lykos wished that he didn't exist when it came to Stefan. He cleared his mind of family thoughts, focusing his attention back on Helena.
"Likewise. I'll always be here when you need me; just swing by the infirmary or Hermes cabin and I should be there. I'll be anything, your friend, lover, teacher, brother... anything. Although being both your brother and your lover is a bit creepy..." he trailed off.
Releasing himself from her grip, he looked at the horse, his face paling a little, the blush of his cheeks draining at the prospects of horses. His fingers teased his bottom lip, and he chuckled to himself lightly as he saw the pale trace of lipgloss that remained on his fingertips. "See? You've already left your mark on me."

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm

It felt, safe. This kind of love. Before, it never was. This, was safe. Like her new parents. They wanted her healthy and happy and loved. And not in the wrong way. So did Lykos. Her Lykos now. Smiling up at him, she let out a laugh. "It's not unheard of in the camp from rumors I've heard. But I don't need a brother. I need you. I'll try not to bug you while you're working in the infirmary though. I know how important that is to you."

Folding her hands behind her back, she blushed. "Yeah, we might have to carry around wet wipes if we're going to be kissing a lot. I liked my lip gloss even before I decided it should be pink and taste like pink lemonade. And Honey isn't going to hurt you, Lyle. You don't have to ride with me if you don't want, but she does need her morning run." Slipping her foot in, she swung herself up onto the saddle and rested there. It was surprising how just a few months ago, she would have died of alcohol poisoning had he not come by.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:00 pm

He couldn't help but stare at her; this girl whom he'd found half-dead was making him feel so warm inside, as if she'd ignited a fire in the pits of his heart. Such a fuzzy feeling from such a special girl. He knew it wasn't smart for a demigod to fall in love with another demigod, but then again, was it ever really smart or safe for a demigod to fall in love with anybody, mortal or not? He shook his head slightly.
"No, Helena. Bug me whenever you need to; you're the most important thing to me right now. 'Sides, the infirmary can live without me for a little while each day." he winked, licking the remaining lip gloss off her lips. "We don't need any wetwipes either. Your lipgloss is tasty." he grinned again, little dimples forming in the sides of his cheeks. He looked towards the horse one more time, convinced that it was glaring at him as Honey flipped her mane and snorted, shaking her head. Lyle quickly reassured himself within his head that Helena wouldn't let Honey hurt him, and pulled him lanky frame up onto the horse, his arms instinctively wrapping around Helena's waist for support. "You're sure this thing won't hurt me right?"

[/justify]

Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

"Of course it's tasty, I wouldn't wear it if it wasn't!" Lykos was making her so happy. She'd have to find a way to make him happy. Maybe she could learn to sew or something, then she could help stitch wounds in the infirmary, right? Ehhh, maybe not. Leaning back against him, she grinned. "Honey will not hurt you. On purpose at least. Just don't get under her legs. I won't run her today so you don't slip off." Turning, she kissed him on the cheek reassuringly, before turning forward again and urging the blond horse to trot.

"I won't bug you while you're healing people, Lykos. You're important there, and I want you to do what you do best. I'll just sit around and draw if you're busy, until you're not busy." She smiled. "I've waited how long for you? I can wait between time with you too." So long as other demi-goddesses didn't look to hard. Jealousy was a serious problem for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]   wounded healer [[ vixxy ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wounded healer [[ vixxy ]]
Page 1 of 1