Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wounded (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyse

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

My arm was burning really bad from the long scrape I had gotten while fighting in the arena. My entire arm, from shoulder to elbow, had been grazed by a blade and was covered in blood. I'd wiped it off with a cloth but it was still bleeding and burned really bad. "I need some help with my arm," I announced as I entered the infirmary.

Tyler Duncum - Daughter of Hecate - 15
Annalie Baker - Daughter of Athena - 13
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Wounded (open) Long_straight_brown_hair

Alex Moore

"Just because I'm a Demeter kid doesn't mean I'm obsessed with flowers."

Alex strolled frantically through the infirmary, assisting any patient that needed attention. When she had completed her fair share, the voice of a young teenaged feminine met her ears. Turning around, she studied the girl, realizing the large scrape on the teenager's arm.

"Hello," she greeted cheerfully, gasping for breath from all the campers she helped. "I'm Alex Moore, daughter of Demeter. Take a seat over there and I'll help you with your arm."
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:10 pm

A beautiful teenage girl noticed me and introduced herself as Alex, a daughter of Demeter. I grimaced as she examined my arm, though she was very careful, it still ached. "Ouch! Be careful," I warned. I hoped the pain would subside soon.

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Alex lifted her green gaze from the girl's arm to her face. "Don't worry," she reassured. "I'll fix it up - no problem." The teenager walked over to one of the cabinets on the wall, opened the door, and then closed it; returning to the girl with a few bandages and a wet cloth. "This might hurt at first, but it's to prevent it from becoming infected." Alex took the cloth and gently rubbed it against the scrape. After that, she took the bandages and placed it on the girl's arm. "That should help," she said, satisfied with her work.
Back to top Go down
Elyse

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:24 pm

As the girl cleaned my wound extreme burning filled my arm. I bit my tongue to keep from crying out. After clean, she bandaged the scrape and the pain began to subside. "Thanks," I told her as I exited the infirmary.

--end of rp

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wounded (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open)   Wounded (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounded (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-