Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] Empty
PostSubject: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Throughout the home for the Healers are a few couches and some chairs and lots of tables. At a table with about six shoeboxes sits Lissy Harris, daughter of Dionysus. She's one of the oldest Healers there and knows a lot about herbs. She's offered to tutor some newbies but she hasn't gotten any responses yet. Lissy doesn't really mind, she just likes to be surrounded by her herbs and the occasional precious stone.

Around Lissy's neck is a huge glass pendant with a thermochromic liquid inside. A mood necklace. The necklace has been glowing a light blue for a while. Lissy's hands move around the big pile of leaves around her. All different kinds of leaves are in the pile. Healing ones, numbing ones, cleaning ones, and ever poisonous ones. Lissy has a small purple book open next to her. In the book are sketches of plants showing the anatomy and a brief description below it. About half of the book is filled. Lissy's hoping to find some new leaves today.

She picks up a leaf studying it for a moment before dropping it into the box labeled, 'Aloe Vera.'
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:38 pm

The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] 83b32d81

The Healers Den was comforting. It reminded her of hot chocolates on cold nights, of whispered secrets and the soft thump of snow. They'd had a cabin in Canada they'd visited every year, up in the mountains where the moose would bellow and the mountains would ring with the sound of cracking ice. It was the one time of the year she would get to see her Mother as a real person, not a stressed out executive.

But those times were gone now. No more carefree frolicking in the snow for Charlie. Well, at least no more carefree frolicking outside of the Camp. Sometimes she just felt the need when she was at Camp. Stamping her boots on the wooden step outside, Charlie unlaced them and carefully placed them in a dry spot. Boots were precious.

Someone was already at a table, surrounded by the usual Healer paraphernalia. Healer had seemed like a good choice of group for Charlie. Apollo's godly parentage had bestowed her with some of his talent for healing, and you still got to fight when you were a healer. She still needed to learn though, and this girl looked like she knew what she was doing.

Charlie strode over to the girl slumping casually into an armchair opposite her.

"T'Sup."

Hopefully she wasn't one of those old fogies who didn't know modern lingo.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 pm

She was in the middle of sorting a ginger root when she heard a sound behind her her. Lissy turned around and stared at the girl with confusion in her eyes. Oh, wait, she recognized the girl. It was one of the newbies. Charlie was her name. But, Lissy hadn't understand what Charlie had said. It had sounded like a pop. But, she had no idea. Maybe she said 'sup'. Lissy went out on a limb and spoke, "Hello, Charlie."

Lissy turned around and went back to sorting her leaves, "How's everything adjusting for you?" She spoke with a bit of uncertainty. She'd heard a few things about this girl. None of which were all too bad.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 pm

I walk in, decked in my makeup, my bow in ring form, my knife at my side. I had my bass guitar with me. I wanted to show it to Lissy, and get her thoughts on what I should name my Bass. I was thinking "Soother", Myself.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] Taylor11

.::WISTERIA WOODS::.
//DEMETER\\

Wisty walked in with her bow over her shoulder and bunny she'd found that had a broken leg. She was going to keep him until his leg healed. Wisty took a seat at the table Lissy was sitting at and put her bunny down, wrapping his leg in gauze. She then stuck a needle in his lower back area. A pain med. Wisty looked over at Lissy sorting her leaves.

"What cha got today, Lissy?" Wisteria cradled her bunny, which she now decided to name Herbie.

She slumped in her chair and looked around the den. There was a couple people just lounging around.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 am

I noticed a Hunter walking in, carrying an injured rabbit. "the poor dear. give me a moment." I swung the Soother around, and started playing. I would keep doing this until the Rabbit was healed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Glancing at her friends, Lissy grinned. The daughter of Dionysus turned her lazy gaze to Wisty. "I'm good. I've got lots of herbies today. I've plenty of aloe. Any a' y'all should talk to me if you get a sunburn," she chuckled. Seriously, she had so much aloe she could spare it to the camp if needed. Something she was running low on was Arnica. She couldn't get the stuff to grow. She'd have to talk to a Demeter girl about that. She didn't know if there was one in the Healers group, though.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm

"Tell me if you need any help with your plants and stuff. I've got gardening in my blood." Wisty smiled at Lissy. Wisteria was a daughter of Demeter after all. She could make the dang leaves grow way faster than they already did. She looked at Casey and hr guitar. "Thanks Cas,"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I continued to play my Bass guitar. Finally, the Rabbit was healed. "there you are."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:54 pm

"Thanks Casey."

Wisty walked out of the den and started to walk over to the edge of camp. She had to let her bunny go. Hopefully, he didn't break his leg again. She hugged her bunny then set him down lightly. "By Herbie!" Wisty smiled and started her walk back to The Healers Den.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I give a look to my sister, Wisty. "Glad to help, Sister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]   The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Healer's Den [ o p e n -- all healers welcome ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: