Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! Empty
PostSubject: Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!   Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Tom laid the unconcious girl on a cot, worrying and wondering what would happen next. Just before she had completely fainted, Christian's eyes were half-closed and it was then that Tom discovered that she was blind. He felt so guilty; if he had known, he wouldn't have pushed her into battle like so.

He frantically paced around her cot, and caught sight of some Apollo kids. "Please help her! She's got a gash on her side, from a hellhound! And...and it's all my fault!"
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!   Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Tom took some nectar and spooned it into the girl's mouth. When she stirred, he fed her some ambrosia.

Most are busy in the infirmary, he thought. So I shouldn't disturb them. But what am I going to do? Christian can't get any better on nectar and ambrosia alone...Isn't anyone going to come and help?
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!   Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 am

Rowena came over and sat down next to the brown-haired boy. "Hello, I'm Rowena, Daughter of Apollo. Here, I'll heal her for you."

"I'm Tom Erskin, Son of Hephaestus," the boy said. "Thanks."

Rowena made the other girl turn on her side and muttered a healing prayer. The wound sewed up and all that was left now was to get rid of the blood. "I'll get some of my spare clothes for her," Rowena said. "Wait here and just give her some nectar, ok?"

Then she left for the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
YinYang_Clock

YinYang_Clock

PostSubject: Re: Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!   Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 am

Rowena came back with a pink T-shirt and some jean shorts. She pushed Tom out and closed some curtains on him. "Don't come in!" she warned. Then she turned to the unconcious girl and helped take off the bloody clothes and put the clean ones on. When she was done, Rowena opened the curtain for Tom. "Everything's ok now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!   Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Stewart Needs a Healer Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: