Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

The Wounded From Battle Empty
PostSubject: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

The Wounded From Battle 59144_image_19

Kim felt nothing in her chest. Her vision was blurry. She was being carried by someone. Kim looked up to see the nervous face of Ron. "Ron....." They burst into the infirmary. Kim was layed down on a cot. "Ron...." she mumbled again. Her eyes closed. She wasn't asleep though.

Last edited by Anna on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron sat in a chair next to Kim. First date, and they were both wounded. "Kim... I'm sorry for not protecting you..." he squeezed her hand. He didn't really care that he had a large gash on his chest. It didn't hurt. But Kim was barely conscious. "Can someone help us?" Ron asked? He and Kim were losing blood. Fast.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Kim's eyes opened again. She was lying in a cot with Ron at her side. He was apologizing for nothing. "Ron.....it's okay......I was my falt.....seeing you with that wound......I really like you...."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Ron smiled weakly. "I really like you too, Kimberly..." Ron had trouble breathing. "Can someone help us?" he called out again. Finally, an Apollo child came over. He directed me to rest on a cot next Kimberly's. He examined our wounds, cleaned them, and wrapped it in bandages. He handed us nectar and ambrosia. Ron felt better. He turned to Kimberly. "Are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Kim took a sip of nectar. "Fine. I can't even feel my wound. Should we go back?" she said. Kim may have been hurt but the camp could die. She wanted to defend her home.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am

"If you're up to it." Ron replied. He sat up with some difficulty-his new wound had opened an old one. "Let's take the shortcut there, to save up on energy." He took out his key and inserted it into the door, mumbling "Battlefield" Ron opened the door, looking at a scene of war. "Come on, Kim. Lets kick some monster butt."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

The Wounded From Battle 0c657faf4f
a r i a d n e || “a r i” || h a l e
daughter of apollo

Ari noticed one of the wounded campers trying to go back into the battlefield. "Oh no you don't!" she exclaimed loudly. She may be younger than the guy but she does what she wants. Ari frowned at him as she stood in front of the door. "You are not leaving until that wound completely heals!" Suddenly, the guys' sister came in with. . . Mikayla! Ari gasped as she ran over to her friend. Immediately, telling the girl to put Mikayla on one of the beds. "What happened to her?" she demanded while dampenig a cloth with nectar then cleaning her wound with it.

The Wounded From Battle E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

"I got hit with a stupid poisoned arrow," Mikayla muttered evidently annoyed. She smiled at Ari. "Hey, Little Doctor, thanks for the nectar." The Daughter of Hecate tried to sit up but Ari pushed her down. "You stay down," Ari told her friend firmly. Mikayla complied and lay down. She turned to Blythe and smiled. "Thanks, Bly."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

The Wounded From Battle 59144_image_19

I watched Ron walk back to his cot. "Looks like we're stuck here." I muttered. I looked at the girl who had gotten poison arrow in her. Wow. I couldn't believe that So many people were ingured.

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

The Wounded From Battle Sarapax

I felt Tre run into the infirmary and lay me down on a cot. I opened my eyes. My vision was a little blurry but I could see Ari from Apollo working very hard. I did something similar to turning my head and saw Kimberly and her boyfriend lying in cots next to me. They both had serious chest wounds. Mikayla who had stopped at the matchmaking table once was on my other side. I heard her say something about a poison arrow. Wow. So many people ingured.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:30 pm

daughter of hecate

Mikayla wasn't surprised much at how many campers were wounded. Now that Kronos had somehow gotten more warriors to fight for him, this was bound to happen. Campers aren't perfect, they could get seriously wounded. Mikayla saw as Ari walked over to Maddison after bandaging her shoulder. Seeing Kimberly, made Mikayla remember a sight she didn't want to see that day. Kim Leranell had died. A good friend of Ari's. Without thinking, Mikayla said, "Ari, you know that Kim Leranell went to the battle today right?"

daughter of apollo

Ari saw Maddison and walked over to her. "What about you, Maddison? What happen to you an uh- . . .?" Ari cocked her head over to the guy who carried her here. When Mikayla spoke Ari nodded. "Of course I know Ate Kimmy, I'm sure she's fine. I haven't seen her at all since the battle started, so that's good." Ari walked over to the cupboard and grabbed another canteen of nectar. But two words made Ari's world crack. "She- she died," Mikayla whispered. Ari dropped the canteen of nectar and her eyes went wide as she stared at Mikayla. "You're lying," she said quietly. A simple shake of Mikayla's head cause tears to go down Ari's cheeks. By the look on her face, you could tell how hard the news hit the young Daughter of Apollo. She stood there for a minute, unable to move, speak, or possibly even breath. Tears were practically streaming down her face, but once that short time was over, Ari found herself being hugged by Mikayla. She wiped the tears off her face hastily and walked over to Maddison, with a fake smile on her face. Although she had a fake smile on, the Daughter of Apollo was crushed inside. "So, what made you unconscious just earlier?"

Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

"Stupid cyclopes. He knocked me across the field. Oh and he's..." I nodded my head to Tre and mouthed the word, 'Boyfriend'.

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

I looked at Maddison. She looked weak and fraile. Like a piece of china one touch away from a crack. She fumbled her words like I did before and spoke quietly. Her eyes were only cracked. I just couldn't look at her without tearing up. I took another sip of nectar. I felt even better than better but Ari still wouldn't let me go. My wound was healing but not quick enough. I felt bad for Ari. Someone close to her had apprantly died. So many people dead already It made me want to fight even more.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Damon

I half carried Willow to the nearest unoccupied bed. " we need a cure for poison ASAP." i said loudly. 'please willow make it through' i thought desperately.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Willow Janes
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying on a cot. The poison was making it's way past my arm. I gasped. It burned. "Damon," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 pm

daughter of apollo

Ari studied, Maddison's head for a bit noticing there was a minor gash on it. "Here drink some nectar, it will help," she said handing Maddison a glass of nectar. Ari finished wrapping up Maddison's head, then stood up. She looked at Maddison's boyfriend. "So what about you, Mr. Maddison's Boyfriend?" Ari asked with a joking tone.

Suddenly, another boy dragging a girl came through the door and shouted he needed poison antidote. Ari quickly went into action. Ari sprinted to the cupboard and grabbed nectar mixed with a small amounth of the antidote. "Tell me what happened," she ordered, walking over to the boy. Ari was crushed inside and tired outside but she knew she had to help the one place she called home and the campers inside it.                  
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Damon

"i'm here willow" i said accepting the antidote form the healer. "here drink this."i held it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Willow Janes
I looked up at both of them. "Demigod stabbed me," I told her. Dampen put something to my lips and ordered me to drink. I nodded and took a sip. I felt better, but only a slight. "Thank you," I told Damon, looking at him with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Damon

"that is what I'm here for." i said. the color in her face slowly came back. it was working but slowly. i placed my hand in hers." you will be fine" i said calmly
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 pm

I nodded softly. I felt him place his hand in mine. I slightly blushed. "I trust you," I told him. I laid back on the cot. I sighed. My arm still hurt like Hades. I grumbled under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:17 pm

~Wow. So many people...

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was worried. Her brother had a large wound across his chest, her friend had a gash on her shoulder. Does battle have to be this harsh? Tears silently rolled down her cheeks.

Ronald Septavian
Ron walked over to Kimberly. "Do you really want to go back into battle?" he asked. If the Apollo girl was right, then the wounds weren't fully healed, just painless. Kimberly could easily fall in battle. Ron didn't want that to happen.

Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 pm

"Maddison, will you be okay?" I asked, standing up but staying right next to her. I took off my gauntlet and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm

daughter of apollo

Ari sighed sharply. Where the Hades are her half-siblings? Turning to Ron, Ari tossed him a bag full of ambrosia. "If you seriously want to go back to that battle you can eat two more cubes of that and go, but you better be careful," she said firmly. Going to the cupboard she handed Willow a plain glass of nectar. Turning to Tre, she smiled at him. "Maddison will be fine, don't worry. She just has to rest for a little bit. But Tre, you should eat this to keep your strength up." The daughter of Apollo handed him a cube of ambrosia. Once she made sure everyone was okay, Ari sat down in her computer chair in the back of the infirmary and buried her head in her hands.                  

daughter of hecate

Mikayla jotted down a quick note and put it on her bed, telling Ari that she needed to fight. Taking a single glance at the young Daughter of Apollo, Mikayla muttered, "Sorry," then dragged Blythe out quietly through the door and back towards he battle. Her shoulder still ached a bit, but who cares? Camp needed every fighter it had.    
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Athena

I looked at Tre. I felt better thanks to the ambrosia and nectar. I felt well enough to go back to battle. But then, my fatal flaw crossed my mind. If I were in the middle of a battle, I could just leave the country. Go to somewhere where it was safe. I thought. Hubris would make me think that sometimes. I shook it off. I looked at everyone. What could I do to help? The monsters were multiplying. I couldn't do anything. "When will the battle end?" I asked quietly. I wanted to see dad and I wanted camp to go back to how it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Damon
"Willow you need time to rest." i said. "do ypou want me to stay or leave?" i asked. I grasped her hand with two of mine
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Damon and shook my head. "Please stay. I don't want you to get Hirt in battle," I told him. My arm felt better but was still sore.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

I looked at Ron. I didn't want to leave. This was like back in the forest. When we were on a date. I wished the battle wasn't raging."Let's not. I think we should fully heal first."

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I looked at Willow. She was weak. I didn't want to leave. No way. "Willow?" I turned to Damon. "Is she going to be okay?" I was pretty sure that he would know. After all, I thought I saw somehing going on between those two.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Maddison, I need you to stay here. I'm going back, okay?" I said, kissing her once on the lips. "Take care of her, and make sure she doesn't leave." I told Ari, taking the cube of ambrosia. I popped it into my mouth, slightly healing the wound in my stomach which was still there. "I'll be back." I said, leaving the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: