Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:17 pm

~srry. someone else must hav posted while i was posting so it probably asked me if i wanted to modify it and i didn't see it!~

I just stared at her. It was more then a kiss. There was something there. "It's you." I said to.............................................Willow
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Willow Janes
I sat still as Brendon kissed me. Whyy? His lips were soft but I tried not to pay attention. I made a small sounded that I hoped sounded like "Wha?"

Eli Ken
I countined to clean the wound. Everytime Sam said ow I whispered sorry. I took the guaze and wrapped it. I looked at Sam and leeaned in. I kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Mackenzie
I waited for Brendon to say who it was. I was dying inside from the suspense. I hadn't realized how much I wanted Brendon to pick me.
Please, please, please, pick me Brendon!! I thought with all my might.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale sighed but smiled at Daisy complaining how much pain has to hurt. "Well, I don't know why pain has to hurt so much but it just does," Kale said, trying to sound smart. "But don't blame the pain, blame that stupid Hunter for doing this to you. Kale's eyes hardened at the mentioning of Hunter. It was evident that Kale still despised him, especially for hurting Daisy.        
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:24 pm

I could have lied. I could have said it was Mackenzie. Then Willow could be with Damon and everything would work out. But I couldn't lie. I looked at Mackenzie, her eyes were lighting up. I looked at my shoes. "...............................Willow................................." I ran to my cabin before I could see anything else.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Mackenzie
I stood there, speechless. I could feel hot tears building up in my eyes. Sadness filled my heart. I sank down to the ground. I didn't care about anything in the world. I felt the first tear slide down my face. Hundreds followed but I just kept staring into space with a dazed look on my face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled, she would have laughed, but laughing hurt. hurt meant more pain, and she really didn't want that. "Trust me Kale, I do. I hate him. You know that." Daisy said in reply. She shivered thinking about getting kiddnapped and.. ugh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Willow Janes
I felt my jaw drop. He really just picked me over Mackenzie? I got up and ran after Brendon. "Brendon wait!" I yelled. I ran all the way to the Ares cabin. I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

I lay on my bunk. Scared. I didn't know what to exspect at the door. Angry Damon or weeping Mackenzie. I opened it and was surprised to see Willow. "I-i-i-i....Hey." I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Mackenzie
I got up shakily and started walking towards the Cabins. My legs just automatically started walking towards the Ares Cabin. I stopped before knocking. Maybe I could still be friends Brendon. I would like that. But would he?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Sam Pierce
Eli finished wrapping my arm to some extent. I'd probably need help fom a proffesonal late. It could have been better, but oh well. It still hurt like hell, but oh well. In the midst of all my thinking I slowly became aware that Eli was kissing me. It had talen me a moment to process, but I kissed him back eventually after getting overy sudden surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am

Jade
I ran into the Infirmary cradling my five year old brother, Mikey. He had gotten away from me and charged right into a Hellhound. I was crying. Mikey was my only family. I needed him. I set him down on a cot and looked around.
"Can someone please help me?" I choked through sobs.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 am

Eli Ken
I smirked under the kiss. I wrapped an arm around her waist. I pulled away and pressed my forehead to hers. "You okay now?" I asked her in a whisper. I was worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:35 am

"I'm here!" I cried, following shortly behind Jade. I watched the attack. I couldn't let Mikey die.
"I think I can help," I said, hoping I could. I chanted some Greek words and held my hand over Mikey's body. My hand turned blue, and after a moment, a few of Mikey's cuts and gashes were healed. A few.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am

Sam Pierce
I didn't want him to pull away. I wanted this battle thing to be over. I wanted to stay safe in Eli's arms, but that wasn't even a possibility, let alone a choice. I nodded. "I'm fine," I said for maybe the 25th time in a matter of thirty minutes. My shoulder was botherin me still, but I wasn't stoppin this early in the battle. "What about you?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

Eli Ken
I chuckled a bit. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just worried about your shoulder," I told her. I knit my eyebrows together worried. I wished I had gotten hurt instead. I handed another piece of amborsia.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

Sam Pierce
I rolled my eyes and split the ambrosia in half. I popped half the cube in my mouth and put the other half on a tray for someone who needed it more then me. I put my hand on Eli's cheek and leane in closer to him. "Don't be," I tell him and lean in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 am

I walked in looking for Ally.I saw her and walked over."How is he doing,"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

ELi Ken
I nodded as Sam leaned in. I pressed my lips to hers. I wrapped my arms arounf her waist pulling her closer. I wished this battle hadn't happened.But, then again, I wouldn't had been kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:43 am

Sam Pierce
I smiled under the kiss then pulled away, though I didn't want to. "We're out numbered out there," I tell him. "We need to go help." I took his hand in mine. I swore to myself that I wouldn't complain about my shoulder if it bothered me. I would fight through it and think of how many of my friends that aee wounded.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:51 am

I frowned. "I don't know," I said. "Maybe you could try to heal him?" I asked Dylan. I wasn't that good at healing.
I jogged in and saw Dylan, Ally, Jade, and Mikey. "You guys doing alright?" I said, mainly looking at Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 am

"Maybe I can try."I held my hand over him and spoke some greek words.My hand glowed and all of Mikey's cuts and bruises healed.I felt completely drained.I fell down to one knee.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

I bent down. "You alright?" I asked.
"Woah," I whispered. "Why can't I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Charlie

I put my hands on hers and held them. 'what do i say.' i thought. 'thank god. she's alive. yeah that works."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison heard that same voice again. "Die! Come on! Die! You can't hold on much longer!" the voice whispered. She was tossing and turning in her bed, as if she needed to wake up from a nightmare. The pain flared again, this time more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next