Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Damon

" im not sure" i said " but ill stay. go they need you on the feild of battle Brendon" tears slowly came down my face." i sang a hyme to apollo to heal and drive some of the poison out of her. I kissed her cheek " on the lips if you make it through" i promised her
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Willow Janes
I laughed a little. "Okay Romeo. I'll nake sure I'll make it through," I promised. I sighed and started to close my eyes. Wait, i should stay awake. I shot them open instead.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I felt a little depressed. I had kinda started liking Willow. Even if I was dating Mackenzie. My two best friends were now dating. It was like in one of those books. I wanted to go sulk in my bunk rather than stay here or fight. "No way Damon. You guys are like my best friends. I'm not leaving you guys here. Otherwise, when Willow get's better, you guys will probably be too busy kissing to come back to battle." I joked. I looked at all the other campers. They seemed fine. But their wound still showed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:59 pm

~ I didnn't see that coming xD~

I blushed a bit. "We wouldn't make out. I'm still weak," I told Brendon. Most of the posion was gone, but some was lefft. I sat up and felt dizzy. I almost fell over the cot if Damon hadn't been standing there.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 am

~i thought it would be a nice twist. XD.~

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I glanced out the window at the battle. I wanted to fight. Willow would be fine with Damon. "Okay. I'll go back. Take care Willow." I finally agreed. I jogged off to battle. Still, something was missing inside me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

~LOVE TRIANGLE!!!! OH YEAH!!! xD~

I got off the cot and ran after Brendon. The world was spinning but, I didn't care. He was my best friend along with Damon. I grabbed his arm. "Stay. I don't want you to get hurt," I said. I tried my best not to block out.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 am

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I walked backwards and placed myself on a chair. Willow wanted me to stay, but Damon seemed to want 'alone time'. I chuckled in my mind. Normally, most guys would rather be in battle and date a girly girl. I sat quietly there though. I didn't want to start anything.

Kimberly Claire Breeze
Khione

I stared at Ron. He was asleep. He looked very cute though. I decieded to take a nap myself. It only took a few minutes for me to drift off.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

Willow Janes
I patted both of their heads like a dog. This posion was making me weird. They were my best friends. Maybe Damon was something more. I didn't know yet. I laid back on the cot. More like tried to. I fell right on the floor.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 am

Brendon Derek Daniels
Ares

I ran to help Willow up but so did Damon. I felt weird as he stared at me. I really didn't want to start anything but I couldn't help it. You ever been part of none-known love square? It's hard not to make it known.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:49 am

Damon
I looked at brendon. "you really need to rest willow. thanks brendon. I no I have some one I can trust." i said looking at the floor. 'wow' i thought 'that was stupid of me to say. but its true.'
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Willow Janes
I looked up at Damon. "Yeah your right," I muttered. Ugh, my head. I rubbed my temples. I hate the battle. I hate my demigod life. Why couldn't I be a mortal?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

Brendon Der- OH YOU KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!

I couldn't believe Damon's response. I thought he would yell 'BACK OFF!' or something like that. "Okay. Good." I slumped down in my chair. Why was life so confusing?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at both of my friends. A look of confusion crossed my face. What was going on with them? Then, I remebered my friends. They could be dead! I jumped off the bed. "I need to go back," I said urgently.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Before Damon could do anything I said, "No way. You're still weak. You need to rest and heal. Everyone will be fine." I pushed her back down. I didn't try to hard though. After all, Willow looked like a piece china one touch away from shattering.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Willow Janes
Brendon pushed me back on the bed. I grumbled under my breath.My temper was something I couldn't control. "No, I have to. My friends are my only family. I'm an orphan!" I cried. A tear fell down my cheek.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 pm

I felt like hugging her. Poor Willow. I never knew that. "Willow, if you really want to, you can go." I forced myself to say. Again, I didn't want to start anything.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 pm

Damon

"I...I never knew." I said. putting my hand on hers.'wow' i thought out of the times that i knew her i never knew that she was an orphan.'
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:20 pm

The way he looked at her made my stomach turn. I didn't feel like staying. I walked toward the door. Maybe my friendship would never be the same.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Willow Janes
"Yeah, that's because no one's knows. It's my secret. Doesn't matter, I spoke to my dad in ghost form. I hate him, he hates me. He's dead so it doesn't matter," I said looking down. Damon put hid hand on mine. I smiled softly. Brendon got up and walked to the door. I tried to get up, but almost fell over. "Brendon!"
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:25 pm

I held back tears. I was going back to battle. Hopefully, I would die. I would rather do that then watch Willow and Damon. I opened the door.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Willow Janes
"Brendon! Stay!" I yelled. I couldn't let him get hurt. I couldn't le him die out here. I won't let that happen. I went to door. "Brendon, stay. Don't go," I said. he was one of my best friends. I wouldn't let Damon fight either.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 pm

I stopped and turned. I had to tell her. I wished that Damon wasn't there. It would be so much easier. "Willow................I think I'm in love with you. There I said it." I walked to the door, hoping that Damon wouldn't punch me.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Damon

"SAY WHAT" I shouted. "oh no yoou don't" I walked up to brendon and drew my dagger. "Walk away while you still have both ears." i said deathly calm
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

"DUDE! Come on! You can't help liking someone!" I yelled. After Damon's calm behavior, he was a little shocked at his reaction.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Brendon shocked. 'Wait what? Your in love with me?" I asked. I backed up a little. Damon was mad and came at him with his dagger. Brendon screamed at Damon. I couldn't help but watch in horror. Oh gods, this was like that book. What was it? Twidawn? No, Twilight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next