Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Battle (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevie

Stevie

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 pm

sammie

Adrian wasn't sure whether it was panic she was feeling, or adrenaline. Either way, she knew she had to do something. Though there were many people fighting, she knew that if more people didn't help protect the camp, they'd be screwed. Bounding out of her cabin room, she called out to the other Khione campers. "Come on guys, get your butts up, please!" she told them, Adding the please at the last moment. Though she intended to sound snappy, she wanted them to feel compelled to listen to her.

She grabbed her 'Handy dandy crossbow' as she likes to call it, and pushed her way out of the cabin. She was wearing her usual clothes, some knee length, dark blue capris from Hollister, Two tank tops, and a pear of knee socks that she cleverly put on in addition to her favourite lace up boots. Her hair fell neatly down to her stomach, marking that she hadn't spent much time getting ready it the morning. The carrying case for her arrows was tangled into her crossbow, making it easy to hold. She slung the case over her shoulder, pulled one out, and got ready to attack. The first chance she had to shoot a monster was the one she took, killing it instantly.
Back to top Go down
http://illuminahty.tumblr.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:10 pm

The Battle (OPEN) Britney-Spears
{Emily Harold}
Daughter of Thalia
I ran into the forest, following half-siblings from my cabin. They quickly disappeared into the throng of half-bloods and monsters, leaving me standing by myself, holding my sword in my hand. When I looked down at Dream, it shook. My hand that was gripping it was the cause of the shaking. My knuckles had gone white. I wanted to say I felt confident about this, but to tell the truth, I was freaking my butt off.
I took a deep breath, and charged into the rage of battle, running straight into something. For one horrifying moment, I thought I'd run straight into a monster. I fell to the ground, already crawling back, struggling to grasp my sword, when I saw it was a girl. I recognized her from the Khione cabin, and my breathing started to go back to normal.
But she could be a spy, The thought crossed my mind before I could stop it.
I scrambled to my feet. "S-sorry, I mumbled, turning around, already beginning to get away from the demi-god.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Stevie

Stevie

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm

oops I deleted it, my bad.

Last edited by Stevie on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:10 pm

{Emily Harold}
Daughter of Thalia
Panic rose up inside of me as I felt her hand on my shoulder. I tensed, turning around. She towered over me, and her bow was aimed for me. I stood up straighter, thinking that if this was the end, I was going to down with dignity, I rose my sword. I wasn't going to go down without a fight.
I closed my eyes, preparing myself for death. I knew that if she fired, I wouldn't have time to block, or even move out of the way. I thought of Evannah. I hadn't said good-bye. I thought of my father. I thought of everyone in my life who I would never see again. I was going to die for them.
I opened my eyes, and the girl jerked towards me. She fell into a sitting position. I could tell from my standing position that her back had been cut. I looked around. There were no campers in sight, meaning that whatever had done this, had to have been a monster. Meaning that this girl was on my side. Or she was ordered to be killed. Either way she was hurt.
I began to move towards her, but she jumped up and killed the monster. At first I thought she was fine, but she collapsed onto the ground, and I knew she wasn't.
I knelt down beside her. 'Are you okay?' It was a stupid question, but I had nothing else to say to her.

Back to top Go down
Stevie

Stevie

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Adrian

Adrian gave the girl a crazed look. Without thinking of how it could emotionally wreck the other camper, she had a loud outburst. "Do you think I'm okay?" She yelled, catching the attention of another battling camper. She felt the warm liquid of blood trickle down her back, making the cabin leader shiver. She changed her tone, and apologised to the girl.
Adrian didn't care right now that there was a battle going on. All she cared about was getting better, finding out who this girl was, and coming back to defend her camp. She looked up at the now frightened girl, and pouted slightly. "Can you help me up?" She asked, softening her voice, not at all deserving kindness from the girl. It was obvious that this girl couldn't be older than 13, maybe 14. It shocked Adrian to realise how careless she was. She didn't even care that this girl was 3 years younger than her. It was her inner Brat calling out.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

{Emily Harold}
Daughter of Thalia
I flinched back as the girl yelled at me. It struck me that I didn't even know the girl's name. I smiled self-consciously as the girl apologized. I offered my hand to help her up. As I pulled the girl up to her feet, I felt a stabbing pain in my shoulder, but I ignored it. As I helped the girl to find somewhere we could find help, I felt something run down my back. I ignored it, thinking that I was just imagining things. 'I'm Emily, by the way. Emily Howard, daughter of Thalia,' I introduced myself, my voice straining with the effort to keep both of us on our feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Battle (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle (OPEN)   The Battle (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1