Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle wounds -open-

Go down 
+3
Excelsior
xxEmoKadriahxx
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Battle wounds -open- Empty
PostSubject: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:59 am

A lot of campers were rushed to the infirmary. One of them was a small Demeter girl. She was suffering from her wounds and blood loss but she knew she wasn't the only one. Nor the most badly injured. She didn't complain but her injuries were bad enough that she couldn't help groaning. And she laid now in a cot, waiting her turn in medical attention.
Then, She couldn't take it anymore. " Help", she moaned and looked around. Her vision blurred again and she fought to keep consious.

Within the chaos in the infermary, a half blood came in and placed a fainted and bloodied girl on a cot. The girl looked sickly pale it was only luck that she was saved with some nectar and ambromeisia. She felt a sudden wave of energy when she tasted the food. And in the corner of the room, she walked and sat there, watching the chaos and slumped back, watching her own wounds heal.

~can someone help Jasper? He's outside.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 am

Phoenix was running to the Infirmary to help out the Apollo campers, but she saw Jasper outside unconscious. She picked him up and took him inside. She laid him on an empty cot and tried to have him drink a little nectar.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 am

Jasper felt warmth spread across his body. energy coursed in his veins. Though he was still groggy, He tried to sit up and open his eyes. He felt dizzy and his hand felt like it was burning but his eyes fluttered open and he saw a girl standing over him. " Thanks." he said with a cracked voice. And then did he realized, he didn't know his saviors name. " Who are you?"

~Thanks a bunch.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 am

"You're welcome. My name's Phoenix." She said simply, then she looked down at herself and saw she was bloody and she had cuts on her arms. Her sword was sheathed in the baldric on her back and she wasn't heavily armored. All she wore was a black t-shirt and black cargo pants.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 am

" Ohh. Nice name. Jasper by the way.", I said. She looked down and so did I and almost gasped. I didn't know how she was able to help me with her own bruises.
" Come. you need help too.", I said and hopped off the cot for her to lay on. While jumpingI hit my arm and doubled over. I forgot I still had a bruise. " Healer." I mumbled and groaned.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:25 am

"We need a healer over here!" Phoenix yelled, she helped him back onto the cot, "Don't worry about me, I've had worse." she said.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:29 am

The pain was worse, so i didn't complain. " Thanks." i mumbled again and smiled a little, even if it did hurt.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 am

"No problem." Phoenix said, her head turned to the outside when she heard a crash, she unsheathed her obsidian handled, stygian iron sword and held it firm in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 am

His head jerked up and it made him dizzy. " What is that?", he asked trying his best to sit up.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:38 am

"I don't know." Phoenix said, "Stay here, I'm going to go check it out." She gently pushed him back onto the cot.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:39 am

Hampered by the weight of his weapons and armour, Chris Talbot barely made it to the infirmary. Just barely. He staggered through the entrance and collapsed on the nearest cot, dripping blood everywhere.
"Help...me..." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 am

Phoenix ran over to the other boy and started cleaning and binding wounds, she gave him some nectar to sip, "Stay still." she said as she continued her work.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 am

Chris winced. He tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down, but quite frankly he was in the worst pain of his life. That harpy had some sharp claws.
"Starting to feel like...Prometheus with the vultures," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 am

"They are pretty nasty." Phoenix said, "Can I get a healer over here?" she yelled, "I bound up a lot and you will be able to hold out until a healer comes. I need to get back out there." She grabbed the handle of her sword and began to start towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:59 am

Chris coughed, and then gritted his teeth at the pain the motion caused. "Watch your back. Don't get the same way I did. And good luck. Kill a few more of 'em, eh?"
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:00 am

"Of course. I'll be back soon." Phoenix ran out of the infirmary and joined the fight.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:02 am

I still felt dizzy but something caught my eye. It was the boy that came a while ago. With my good hand, I pushed myself up and head to hem, wincing in every move. " you need help. " I said and went to help him as much as I could.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 am

deathkid22 wrote:
I still felt dizzy but something caught my eye. It was the boy that came a while ago. With my good hand, I pushed myself up and head to hem, wincing in every move. " you need help. " I said and went to help him as much as I could.

OOC: Do you mean Chris?
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 am

Phoenix grunted in pain as she made her way to the infirmary, she had a nasty gash in her leg and another one in her left arm. She went inside, "Jasper, get back in bed." she said limping over to him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 am

"What happened?" Chris asked. "Thought I reminded you to watch yourself out there. And here you are not ten minutes later," he added. "No offense, but..."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 am

"Don't you say it." Phoenix said, "Someone else wasn't paying attention and I got wounded because of it."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 am

"Is that so?" Chris took a shaky breath. "Well, that always sucks, eh? Maybe this camp needs more discipline. Heh-listen to me, I sound like an Ares kid."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:36 am

"Yeah, I j-just, need to get it b-bound then I'll get back out t-there." Phoenix said as she tried to keep herself upright and conscious.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 am

"Hey, whoa," Chris said, raising a hand in Phoenix's direction. "You just sounded like an Ares kid. You have to know your limits if you want to survive, and right now you are in no shape to fight. I hope you realize those aren't just cuts from a pocketknife. Sit down and wait for a healer. Last I saw the monsters were falling back anyway."
Back to top Go down
xxEmoKadriahxx

xxEmoKadriahxx

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 am

"I h-have to get b-back out there..." Phoenix said shortly before she collapsed onto the ground from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle wounds -open-   Battle wounds -open- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle wounds -open-
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next