Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training for the big battle....(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Training for the big battle....(open) Empty
PostSubject: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 am

I picked up my bow and set the quiver. I pulled back the string and aimed for the heart of a dummy. For the moment, the only thing I was aware of was the point of the arrow and the heart of the dummy. I took a deep breath. I was in my element. I was about to let go when I heard the shuffle of feet. I let go of the arrow and looked toward it. I cursed because it hit the middle of the dummy's chest. I looked toward the sound and lowered my bow. It was dark so I couldn't see anything but the dummy that had a light over it. "Who's there? Either show yourself or die." To enforce my threat, I listened for the beat of wings and shot a bird out of the sky. Arrow poised right in the eye, my target.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 am

I walked into the arena pulling off my jacket. I slowly walked over to a tree that was standing in the far side of the arena. I carefully sat down, sitting cross-legged. I sat there, listening to everything. I heard a stuffed dummy be shot to my right, and someone yelling at me in my direction. I opened my eyes, slowly stood up, then walked over to the person who yelled. Behind me I noticed my pet Wolf was with me. Truler started to walk in front of me. "No reason for threatening. I mean no harm if that is what you wish." I said. "Truler!" I called out, and he instantly looked at me, just stopping in front of the girl, waiting to bite her head off. " She seems as a no threat for now. But keep your guard up." I said in Wolf Tongue. I walked over to the girl and smiled. "Sorry about that. Truler thinks of everyone a threat right away. I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, daughter of Ares. Nice to meet you." I said as holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I shook the girl's hand and smiled."Nice wolf. She reminds me of Thalia, one of my friends. She was always wolf like. A little like a she wolf. I am Liz, by the way, Daugter of Athena." I walke to the dummy and plucked the arrow from it's chest. "Sorry for the threat. Since Thalia was taken, I have been on edge. Forgive me?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm

"Thank you. I suppose Truler will take that as a compliment. Warning, he can little understand English.." I said as rubbing the back of my head. "Hello Liz, daughter of Athena." I said bowing down. A second later I stood straight up and grabbed my dagger off of my calf. "Are you good with daggers or knives I must ask.." I asked as gripping my dagger. I held it in front of my face. "You are forgiven if you duel with me." I said smiling.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 pm

I was taken by surprise. But only for a second. I quickly drew the dagger from my right thigh and the other from my left. I flipped backwards and landed with my daggers poised for battle. "Well then, I guess I am forgiven because you're on!"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

I watched in delight as the daughter of Athena took her dagger out and pointed it straight at me. "Well, I think I can use the dark and light to help me on this duel I shall say.." I said as looking up at the sky smiling. I watched as the light of the moon disappeared behind a moon, and I quietly moved into the shadows slightly laughing. "Daughter of Athena, this would be a good challenge. I've never dueled with a child of Athena in the dark before." I said smiling. I gripped my dagger, ready to throw it, but waiting for the right moment. I watched as she looked around and eyed at everything to find me. I just simply smiled, and stayed in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 am

She was good. She used the shadows to help her. I figured she would do so. "Nice job using the dark to your advantage. But I have exceptional hearind." I heard her take a breath and smiled. Lookig straight at her, I threw the first dagger. Not wanting to kill her, I aimed a centimeter from her face. I smiled as it sliced past her face, hitting it's mark.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

I muttered something in Greek and my dagger revealed to my hand. I watched in delight as she threw her dagger at me, but I dodged it just quite a bit. I slowly walked out of the shadows. I breathed in and out, wanting to be part of the one once again. As letting out my breathe I sprinted, taking her off edge. "I on the other hand, have agility, and quietness on my side." I said as throwing my dagger at her. I smiled as she dodged it easily, but she did not know that I can mutter something, and I will have the dagger back in my hand. I smiled, I slowly became quite as an ant, and walked back to the shadows. Not even an eagle could hear me sometimes. I watched in delight, as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the big battle....(open)   Training for the big battle....(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the big battle....(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: