Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle (open to first person)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Battle (open to first person) Empty
PostSubject: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Hannah heard the battle horn, and raced towards the labyrinth. She saw the empousai pouring in, and leaped towards one, and lunged her spear at one piercing it through the heart. She side-stepped out of the way of another, and bludgeoned it on the head, knocking it out. Just then an arrow went through the empousa's heart, and killed it, and she turned towards it and saw a boy he said to her "Taylor son of Khione." He shot another arrow at an empousa about to bite Hannah and she said "Hannah Daughter of Zeus. Thanks." She rolled to the side, and jumped backwards dodging a strike from one of the monsters. A different boy then leapt from the tree's, onto an empousa dusting it. He turned to a different one slit the monster's throat. He nodded at taylor and turned to Hannah "Joseph, Son of Erebus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Nobody and Anyone made a pretty god team. Experienced murderers, this felt like nothing to them. Nobody's knives slashed many a neck and Anyone's sword sliced open so much that he had to be careful not to get carried away. An empousai lay dead at Nobody's feet when she nearly slashed open another demigod. Her older brother blocked her and shook his head.

"Nobody," he warned his sister.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Hannah saw the two demi-gods near her and nodded at both of them, while Taylor and Joseph did the same. She threw her sword at an empousa about to stab Joseph in the ribs, but it hit the monster to late. She ran towards his side, and cursed. She looked around at the surrounding demi-gods, and shouted "Help me get him to the infirmary." Taylor rushed over and grabbed the other end of Josephs body, and the Son of Erebus grimaced in pain. Hannah looked to the two demi-gods that were fighting together and said "Can you guys help us. We need to get him to some healers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Anyone nodded and came forward. He gestured Nobody forward. The girl darted to her older brother's side. He picked up the other end of the guy's body and nodded at the girl.

"I'm a healer," Bree called over, rushing toward them with a first aid kit strapped to her back. She reached them and gestured they head in a direction where the fighting was less.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Hannah picked her spear back up, and put it in a pouch she had to carry it. Taylor put his bow over his shoulder, and they began walking away from the battle bout 50 feet, and set Joseph down onto a large flat rock. Taylor put his bow at the ready and notched an arrow while Hannah stuck her spear out in defensive position, sparks flying off of her hair now out of fear and excitement of battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Bree opened the pack. "OK. So... What's your name?" she asked her patient as she set to work.

Nobody stood guard and Anyone backed off a little. The siblings kept an ever vigilant eye.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm

I-I'm Joseph, Son of Erebus. Who are you" The boy said weakly. The stab wound stung, and he grimaced through it determined not to show any weakness. The empousa had begun moving up, and Taylor was loosing arrow after arrow to try and keep them back. Hannah moved up several yards, and was piercing the demons with her large spear. One of them blocked her attacks, and they shared blows on each others weapons. The monster opened up a gash on Hannah's leg, which caused the sparks on her electric blue hair to get worse. She channeled electricity through the copper wire running down her spear, into the empousa's sword and then shocking the evil thing it's self dropping it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Anyone started to fight again. He was doing what he did best and what he did best was protecting his sister. Nobody stayed where she was, braced.

Bree smiled. "I'm Bree. Bree Taylor. Daughter of Apollo," she said and disinfected the wound. SHe frowned in concentration, glancing to Joseph and giving him a grin every now and then. "You're holding up well."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Hannah dive rolled under an empousa, and when she came up stabbed it through the heart. The bleeding from her gash started getting, but she didn't notice. She focused on her electromagnetism ability, and it ripped a knife from one of the demons hands into the neck of another. She felt the small drain the pulling of the dagger made on her, but it didn't have much of an effect on her. Her leg was now covered in blood, and she started falling back. Taylor iced the ground under the group of advancing monsters, and threw a large stone at one knocking it down and causing it to slide knocking over it's allies. He let loose more arrows, until he ran out and he cursed. He made several balls of ice, and began lobbing them at empousa knocking out some, annoying others, and killing the weaker ones. Joseph smiled at Bree, and waited for whatever was to come of of his injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Bree had to be fast. She finished disinfecting the wound and bandaged it, using antiseptic to numb it a little. "Can you feel that?" she asked, gently putting afinger on the wound.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Joseph sighed of relief a bit sand said "Yeah, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did before now it's more of a tingling." Hannah had now run over, holding her hand over her wound as a feeble attempt to stifle the bleeding "Can you help me out a bit to. I got cut in the leg, and it isn't to well." Hannah cursed her self and thought damn it, I knew I'd screw something up. Just then Dark-wing said through their empathy link It happens to everyone Hannah don't worry... your in a battle your going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Bree nodded and took out the antiseptic, starting her process over again. She bit her lip and conectrated. She didn't need to smile for this one. It wasn't as bad as it looked when she wiped the blood away. Deep but not as bad. She bandaged it up in no time.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:19 am

"Can I go back in? Hannah asked looking down to Bree. Taylor had begun to start moving forward. He was making ice sickles, and was impaling them in the chests of monsters, dusting them as they moved up. He rolled underneath two of them that had come near and came up, sticking the sharp peices of ice through their backs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle (open to first person)   Battle (open to first person) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle (open to first person)
Page 1 of 1