Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person] Empty
PostSubject: Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]   Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 am

I was about half way up the climbing wall with trickles of sweat beading down my face by the heat of spraying lava. I stepped in the wrong place and my foot lost control, before I knew it I fell off the wall and landed on my side. "Ow!" I screamed in pain while I lay there painfully. I tried to get up but with all the pressure on my foot it killed. When I looked over my foot and noticed that it must have been sprained or broken...
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]   Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:35 pm

"Are you okay?" I asked. I hope he is okay, I thought. I got out some nectar I had gotten from Chiron and put it on the boys ankle. "I'm Jazmine. You can call me Jazzie. I don't know my godly parent yet, but I hope he or she claims me soon. I can't wait to meet my real siblings." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]   Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

"Thanks." I muttered, rubbing my ankle. The pain was retrieving from that ankle and healing faster than usual. "Hey, I'm Jake" I said holding out my hand for a shake. "Where'd you get that stuff anyways?" I asked looking at the nectar seeping into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]   Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprained ankle? (Open) [First person]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: