Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts) Empty
PostSubject: Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts)   Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts) Kevin_Flamme59_large

Liam|Griffin|Hudson

Liam trudges through the forest, trying to be careful but failing. It just wasn't that easy for someone his height to be quiet when there was the possible hazard of walking into tree branches, or tripping over tree roots. Still he tried to be as silent as possible. Soon after a few minuets of walking, Liam reached the bank of Zephyros creek.

The boy then walked along the creek, until coming apon a more open area. He then sits down on a random tree stump. The boy looks around and sighs. He slowly turns to face the creek. He picks up a rock, and skips it across the surface of a pond.

The sound of a rustling noise, distracts the boy. He slowly turns left, in the direction of where the sound came from. The boy reaches into the pocket of his jacket, and takes out his sword. "Who's there?"he calls out, holding his sword out, ready to jump up and fight or attack at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts)   Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 pm

I walked forward and saw a boy holding his sword at me and I through my hands up and said "Woh woh woh put the sword down bro I'm a camper. I was just walking through the forest."
Back to top Go down

Oh You Know just taking a walk through the forest. (Open, to first person who posts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: