Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

I sit in the Ampitheater, quietly crying to myself. The Ares kids made me look like an idiot in front of boys I like TWICE, and this is my first V-Day alone. "Valentines Day sucks..." I mutter over my sobs. It seems like everybody's in a relationship nowadays. Being around all of this stuff really bites.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Carter slowly sauntered into the theater arranging his sheet music and humming at the time time. He ambled over to the piano in center-stage. But not before noticing a girl, who's body was wracked with sobs. His eyes softened as he jogged over and plopped down next to her, "Hey...what's wrong?" He asked with a caring expression.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I look up and see a boy. He was relatively cute. I wipe a stray tear and smile softly. I didn't wear mascara. Never has, never will. "Nothing...I'm just sad, that's all." I straighten myself up. It was nice to know that someone cared.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm

"Ahhh...the Valentine's Day crush..." He murmured softly as he recalled his own adventures that fateful three years ago. He had had what the Aphrodite children call, 'A Rite of Passage' with a model. Her little heart had been crushed. Oh well. It happens. Carter shook it off and smiled at her, brushing a stray piece of hair behind her ear, gently. As to not scare her. He pulled out a hankie out of his pocket and dabbed at her tears, "The course of true love never did run smoothly." He whispered wistfully.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm

I smile. "Yeah." This boy knew how to treat a lady, that's for sure. He was really nice. "What's your name?" I ask him. He was dabbing at my tears, might as well know his name.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 pm

"Carter Wade Mason, a pleasure to meet you." He said as he took her hand and kissed the front side of it. Not her palm, but the side that is usually written on with marker. "And you may be?" Not that Carter was laying it on thick, but he had four sisters who always used him as a dummy in their 'To Treat A Lady' sessions. So he must've picked up on something.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I blush as he kisses my hand. "I'm Kaitlin Cox." I wasn't feeling bad anymore. I was actually feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:01 pm

"A lovely, name that is. I do believe it means..." He thought for a moment. "Pure in Gaelic." He said after a moment. His gaze flickered over to the piano; he had been hoping to play today, but something had come up. He had taken Latine, Gaelic, and Swahili in his prep school back in New York.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm

My eyes widen. "Whoa. Cool. What does Carter mean?" I ask. I was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"It means...cart driver." Carter rolled his eyes with a grin as he spoke his name. The first thing he noticed was her excitement in his vast knowledge of names.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 pm

I laugh. "Cart driver...funny." I grin at him. I felt way better already.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 pm

"Seriously...I learned Gaelic in...school." He said the last word, as if he were unsure of it. Or that it would be right in that place. Of course, it was a drama-filled school. With only the most prestigious kids.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 am

"Cool. I wish I learned Gaelic. All I learned in school is Spanish. And I barely remember half of what I learned." I grin. "But maybe that's because I slept through the whole class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]   Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Stinks [Open to one person.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: