Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Battle Of Inspiration (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

The Battle Of Inspiration (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Of Inspiration (open)   The Battle Of Inspiration (open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:55 am

“Art Has Different Perspectives, Depending On Who Make Them.”

c||h||a||s||e||||t||h||e||s||u||s

the Dionysus girl painted with differently.

k||i||a||r||a
the Alter personality next door.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chase Theseus, the artistic daughter of Dionysus walked into the arts and crafts section of camp. Clearly, not everyone has got the inspiration to go and make something new, unlike her. She hugged her sketchbook, filled with sketches, projects and other literature, ahd her long, slender fingers hugged the handle of the basket, where her pencils, cray pastels and charcoals were located.

Her brownish hair was tied back into a pony tail and her blue eyes serveyed the scene, probably looking for a seat where she'd be comfortable. She had someone's blue shirt on, probably a man's shirt and it's not that fresh either, and her faded jeans. One of her rules after waking up, is to dress everything that gets inot her hands first. If it's someone's pair of winter clothes, she might as well wear it. Clothes are clothes right?

Well, as I said, she walked over some benches and placed all her treasured art materials on the work bench, probably ready an on for anything her mind was up for. She stared down her empty paper sheet and smiled to herself. He pale fingers reached out for a pencil, and carefully, her hands made some magic. At first, it was some linse drawn. But as time passed, it took shape, more distinct, more unique and more artistic.

And as she work, Chase hummed softly to herself, sining a random sing she heard.
"She lives in a fairy tale."she whispered. As she pushed back the sketch book, she laughed, as she looked at what she drew. A lone rose, among the empty, black, background. "Somewhere too far for us to find." She looked around and bended over, as she felt Kiara tug on her control of herself. No, Kiara wasn't supposed to come out now. As she wrestled for dominance, she let out a sigh, and continued on her work. Maybe, just maybe, she hoped that Kiara would at least give her some time alone with herself and won't bug her ever so often.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Inspiration (open)   The Battle Of Inspiration (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:35 am

Caden walked into the Arts and Crafts building holding his scrolls and notebooks. He also magicked a small crate of supplies to follow him, carrying different tomes, glyphs, runes, and art supplies, such as pencils and quills.

He wore his favorite black jacket, for his mother had given it to him, and his blue jeans, upon his head rested a blue dodgers cap and his eyes glimmered softly, the way they do when he is at his happiest.

He noticed the girl humming and singing to herself, and decided to sit across from her, placing his favorite purple notebook on the table. His slick and short black hair seemed to have a soft sheen in the light, and he looked rather slick. He smelled fresh and clean and had the pecuiliar smell of roses.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Inspiration (open)   The Battle Of Inspiration (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 am

“Art Has Different Perspectives, Depending On Who Make Them.”

c||h||a||s||e||||t||h||e||s||u||s

the Dionysus girl painted with differently.

k||i||a||r||a
the Alter personality next door.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Hey there." Chase said, not meeting the new kid, probably a guy, while she busied herself with her art work. Not really perfecting it, but because she knew that if she could bore Kiara enough, she'll go back to sleep. She tucked a reddish-brown hair behind her ear and she brushed her charcoaled hand on her pants. She looked up, her soft features changing back into a smile.

"I'd offer you a hand, but," [color=#99CC99] she raised her hand in apology and evidence. "I got blackened hands." [color=#99CC99]she laugh, soft appealing chimes echoed through the empty halls. Her eyes crinkled a bit, as her eyes smiled themselves. She looked over to his supplies of art works and let out a whistle. So, another artist. "That's cool." she pointed at the supplies he had, and the crate that followed him around, like a loyal puppy. As she leaned over, to look at his supplies, he smelled his cologne. Well, he's also a neat one, she thought as well.
Back to top Go down
PresidentSnowFangirl

PresidentSnowFangirl

Location : Um...I think I'll say in the Northern Hemisphere and leave it at that :)

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Inspiration (open)   The Battle Of Inspiration (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Pierre de la Rousse couldn't help but wonder what the Hades he was going to do here.
At school, despite the dyslexia and crap, Pierre had always been somewhat of a nerd. He had always loved art, and would pour over the works of the Masters, looking and analyzing the five themes, color schemes, brush detail. His appreciation for art, however, had always been mistaken for a passion for doing art himself by his mother Ami, and she had always been trying to get him to sign up for art classes at school, buying him paper and a few multicolored pens (seeing as she couldn't afford much more). And now that he was a year-rounder at camp, he was supposed to send her "a little piece of his work".
Which wouldn't have been a problem...had his 'work' actually existed.
Sighing as his thick glasses slipped down his nose and his blonde hair fell into his eye, Pierre looked up from the table and spotted two other people in the hut. A girl and a boy - who looked to be somewhere about his age. He desperately hoped they wouldn't try to talk to him - friends were the last thing he needed in this awful camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Of Inspiration (open)   The Battle Of Inspiration (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Inspiration (open)
Page 1 of 1