Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 pm

I walked to her cot. " Yes. From the moment we became friends. You're just.............I don't know what to say! You're my type? I have always wanted to meet someone like you?" I looked at Damon. "Look man, I'm not trying to steal your girl! You have every right to date her! But i just had to tell her."
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Willow Janes
I looked at Brendon shocked. 'Really?" I asked in a whisper. There were other girls far more pretty than me Damon looked like he wanted to kill Brendon. I gulped. Would I have to choose between them. Let me just go die in battle so I didn't have to choose.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Damon
I still glowered at him but lowered my dagger.I was still angery at him. i grumbled abit. "wait you have someone so where does that put you in all of this brendon?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 pm

"Damon, it happened okay. Sorry. Wait, I'm not so sorry." I said. I punched Damon in the face and watched him fly back. I grabbed my small notebook. I turned the page and it transformed to my sword. If it was a fight for Willow, a fight for Willow it would be.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Damon

I held my hand to my nose trying to stop the blood flow. "dddooooooooo its do on ditch" i drew my sword. i wiped m hand on my jeans my eyes where watering a bit. I charged and swwung a deadly overhand cut.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:31 pm

My sword blocked Damon's stirke. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I slashed at Damon and gave him a deep gash on his cheek. I kicked him in the shin. Why was I fighting my best budd?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Willow Janes
I watched as Brendon punched Damon in the nose. I watched as Brendon took out his sword. They were going to kill each other me.They started to fight. I stood up. "Stop!" I yelled getting between them. Bad choice. Damon swung back at Brendon. The sword made contact with my face. I screamed and I fell to the floor. I touched my cheek. Blood.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:39 pm

"Willow!" I yelled. I kneeled down to look at her. "Oh Willow." I then turned to Damon. "YOU!" I slashed my sword against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:40 pm

i dropped my sword after i swung noticing willow's facehad been cut open. "willow." i said. " im so sorry i never ment for that to happen." out of the coner of my eye i saw brendons sword swing and cut my shoulder open. "i desevered that." i said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Tear fell down my face. My face was cut open. That would leave a scar. I watched as Brendon cut Damon's shoulder open. "Stop!" I crieed. I was even weaker than before. More tears fell. "Please stop," I said with a husky voice from crying.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:52 pm

I flipped my sword and it turned back to a notebook. "Damon, I'm so sorry..........Willow? Are you okay?" I heard the door open and a gasp. I whipped around to see MAckenzie standing opened mouthed at me. "I've been out there for a while. I heard someone say they loved Willow. I didn't ever dream it would be you.............." she cried and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:55 pm

I looked at the girl, mouth hanging. Oh gods, I did this. I looked at both of them. "I'm sorry, I caused this. I should just disappear," I said. I tried to stand up. I wipped my cheek, which really didn't help. I ran out the door. I only made it a few feet when I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:09 pm

I cuaght her just be fore she hit the ground. my shoulder was killing me. i grunted and lifted willow on to her cot. i sat back in the chair and drank some nectar and had some ambrosia. the pain stopped.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

"Look Damon, we don't need to fight. Willow can decieded. Willow? Me or Damon. Don't rsuh it." I said quietly. If Damon had kissed her first, he was more likely to get her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Willow Janes
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying on the cot. I sat up and looked up At Brem=ndon and Damon. Oh gods, I had to choose between them? I hugged my knees to my chest. "I don't know. I-I need time," I said quietly. I touched my cheek and winced.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 pm

The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 E827bfabfcb5fe51d9c66de07f0b27b7_Generic
Brendon Derek Daniels
Son of Ares

I gave Willow some ambrosia. "I told you. No need to rush. Just tell us when you
know." I looked at her. The poor girl had been fine and almost ready to battle. Now she was weak and fraile again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Willow Janes
I ate the ambrosia Brendon had gave me. IT melted in my mouth. It tasted like cotton candy. I closed my eyes and smiled. I re-opened my eyes. How could I just choose between them? I didn't wanna choose the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Brendon Derek Daniels
Son of Ares

I sat down and took a square of ambrosia myself. I couldn't do much though. Willow wouldn't let me go into battle. "Be right back." I went to the kitchens where Demeter kids were cooking things for the ingured. I came back with a tray of brownies, milk, and some chocolate bars. "If we're gonna wait until you guys get better I thought that we might want something other than ambrosia and nectar. He tooked a brownie and bit into it. It was the best brownie ever.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Willow Janes
I watched as Brendon got food. Well, brownies, milk, and chocolate bars. I reached and grabbed a chocolate bar. I touched my face again. The wound had healed itself due to the amborsia. "Do I have a scar on my face?" I asked
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Brendon Derek Daniels
Son of Ares

"No. You're fine." I said. I took a sip of milk. I wiped off the mostache. I laughed. I felt warm inside. " These brownies are amazing. They may have nectar in them."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm

I nodded. I took a bite of the choclate bar. I instantly felt better. I smiled. "Yeah, I bet this food does have nectar in it," I said. I took another bite. It tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 pm

~lets wait for piano~
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 pm

~I'm sorry, but I'm kind of confused? Do you want Mackenzie to walk in now? Or has she already?~
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

~she walks back in and could u make her call willow a man stealer? that kind of attitude.~
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:14 pm

~Sure!~

I stormed back into the Infirmary. I was crying, but I was also mad. Mad at Brendon and mad at the girl whom I had never seen before. Brendon had just admitted to her that he loved her. The girl looked better than she had before. I walked straight up to her and screamed: "Man stealer!"

I hoped that got my message across. I then turned to Brendon. Glaring. I didn't say anything, just stood there, wating for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next