Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled and turned pink. She laid back in her bed and sighed. She would be stuck there for a while, a long while. With a head injury, Kimmy still was happy. She wasn't dead, wasn't lost, she was just fine.

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison felt someone lift her, most likely to the infermary. The only place for people with injuries like her's. Addison deeply hoped she lived. What if she didn't? What if she died and left Charlie alone? Addison would feel terrible.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Charlie

i placed her on the nearest cot. "we... we need help over here." i said tears running down my face. 'come on addison dont die Please dont die.' i thought.

Damon
"ill be right back." i said. " oh and brendon bring willow back for me please." i ran over to the guy by the doorway. "nectar and... Ambrosia. i said grabbing them on the way and slowly put some nectar in the girl's mouth. i sang a hymn of apollo and healed her broken bones. "she will be fine" i said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

~Aw now I'm gonna cry D8. jk.~
ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison heard Charlie, crying. Oh gods no! Wake up!!! She opened her eyes and popped up and kissed Charlie. Partially to make him shut up, and because she wanted to. "I love you Charlie." Addison said before pulling away and closing her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Mackenzie
"I don't have a problem with Brendon helping take care of her. You guys are his best friends. I don't even care that he has a crush on her. The thing I care about is that he told her he liked her. It just causes trouble," I said to Damon.
I turned to where Willow used to be. She wasn't there anymore.
"Where'd Willow go?" I asked.
Jack
I sank down into a chair next to Kimmy's bed. I was exhausted but I was absolutely not leaving Kimmy. I had gotten out of the battle completley un harmed except for a small cut on my arm.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Sam Pierce
My arm hurt like all Hades had broken loose only on me. The bite marks stung and the muscles I had there were stiff and unable tp mpve very well with out causing pain. Eli was next to me, I really didn't know what to say. The pain may have been unbearable, but no where as bad as what others were going through. I trie to tough it out.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Charlie

i was startled and sat there for a few minutes. I looked at the apollo kid. " am i going crazy." i asked him. i looked back at her.

Damon
"no you are not your just lucky because not everybody ould surivive a hit like that" i told him. i got up and walked back to Mackenzie " look i cant do this i have people to help." i told her
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:43 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison laid there for a moment. A voice came into her mind whispering, "Come on, die. You can't take it anymore. Let go! You don't have a chance, let go!" She closed her eyes tighter, felling the pain spread all over. "Die! Die!" the voice whispered. Addison felt herself getting warmer, close to 105 degrees. "Die!" it repeated over and over. She pushed that thought aside, no she wouldn't die. Not today, or tomorrow. NO! "DIE!" Addison opened her eyes and leaned upward. "Holy crap. I'm not dead am I? Charlie? I'm not dead? Right?" she asked her breath quickening.

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled. "Great! I might be here a while. You don't have to stay..." she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam. I went over to a counter and grabbed a piece of ambrosia. "Here, eat this," told Sam. I looked around. I really had no clue what to do. "Can someone help us." I asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Jack
"Of course I'm gonna stay! This chair is actaully really comfortable and I don't feel like getting up," I smiled.
Mackenzie
I was left alone with Brendon, who basically hadn't said anything. "I'm sorry," I whispered to him. I didn't want to break up with him. I would try going like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Willow Janes
I ran outside the infirmary. I had only made it a few feet when tears started to fall. I wiped them away and leaned against a tree. Why did demigod's life have to be so hard?Maybe my dad was right. Maybe Jess a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Sam Pierce
I smile lightly. "Guess that's a no," I said. "There are people here that need more help." I popped the ambrosia in my mouth. It barely made the pain stop. It stopped the bleeding though. I looked at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Damon

I ran out following willow's trail. "willow wait up." i panted and almost ran in to her leaning against a tree. "its ok. it will be ok." i said putting my arm around her shoulders.

Charlie

"Im here" i said. " no your not. WE NEED A HEALER HERE ASAP." I shouted the last few words.

Last edited by Pianoman on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam's wound. It kinda bothered me. I looked around and found some gauze. "I'll try to fix it. I remember what Seth taught me," I told her. I grabbed some nectar and poured it on her wound

Willow Janes
I looked at Damon. "No it's not! I created this. Maybe my dad was right, maybe I was a mistake," I mumbled. Tears ran down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Mackenzie
I felt like it was my fault that Willow had run off. I turned to Brendon, told him I was going after Willow and Damon and ran off.
"Willow, this isn't your fault. Can't we just pretend it never happened?" I pleaded.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison smiled, and finally breathed again. She lived, ha! Take that Hades! Addison winced as Charlie shouted above the noise. "Charlie... please don't yell. It makes my head spin more!" she said quietly. Addison was still really weak, and she knew it. She was holding on by a thread.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was running in to get some more supplies for the battle field, but heard people needing healing. She went to one girl's cot {Addison's} and muttered a quick healing prayer then setting a canteen on nectar at the girl's feet. "Give that to her." Dani ordered moving on to the next cot and doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Charlie

I grabbed the canteen of nectar and pulled the stopper off and held it to addisons lips. "drink this it will help. sorry for yelling. I just dont want you to die." i said.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm

I ran outside looking for the others. I couldn't break up with Mackenzie but I couldn't deny my feelings for Willow. Why was life so confusing? I wished that I was mortal. "Willow? Damon? Mackenzie?" I called. I found them. "Guys hey." I looked at both girls. How could I choose?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Mackenzie
"Hi, Brendon," I was suddenly quiet. I really liked Brendon, but if his feelings were with someone else, that was fine with me. Of course, I would prefer if those feelings were for me. I looked down at my feet. I was ashamed about my outburst earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Sam Pierce
I winced and jerked my arm away slightly as Eli poured nectar on it. I slowly relaxed my muscles though and let Eli do whatever he thought was right. My hand on my gppd arm was shaking slightly while gripping the cot's sheets tightly. I pursed my lips and a small. "Ow, ow, ow." escaped them.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison nodded and took a sip of the nectar. She winced as the nectar began healing her. It hurt, but not as bad as a few minutes ago. So close to death... "Well I can assure you I'm not dying today." Addison said confidently.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I thought a lot about it. Mackenzie was sweet and kind and great. Willow was funny and nice and great. I couldn't choose. I leaned in and kissed Mackenzie. "Hey. There something I need to see." I kissed Willow too. You would never guess which one had a spark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Mackenzie
Now I was really confused. Brendon had just kissed me and then Willow. He was obviously trying to choose between me and Willow. Gods, I hoped he picked me. I didn't know what I do. It would be my first break up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Axl
I was walking down a long hallway. no doors on windows. faces of ghosts and people who died for me. each one was more imprinted than the last. finally the most reacent death surfaced. i bolted up in the cot and looked around. ' the imfirmary' i though. i wiped the sweat off my face." im alive." i said softly.

Damon
I raised an eyebrow and looked at them. 'what on earth is he up to.' i though. ' i caught his eyeand a look of guilt was on it.

Charlie
i put the bottle agianst her lips once more."drink you need your strength" i said softly."please for me?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 pm

The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale chuckled. "Well, that's true, princesses do need to learn how to take care of themselves," he admitted, smiling. "But even if they don't, one thing's for sure. . . Their knives in shining armor would always risk their lives for the princesses." Kale smirked as he said that, even if he did know that was so cheesy.

But the smirk quickly faded when he noticed Daisy wince in pain. Kale grabbed a bag of ambrosia, and handed Daisy a couple of cubes. "Eat it, it should help," he said concerned. Kale didn't want Daisy hurt in any possible way. People would think that the Son of Hermes was overreacting, but that's what happens when he really cares about someone.        
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison pushed the bottle away. "If I drink too much, I will die! But fine..." she said taking another sip. For Charlie. Addison felt a burn in her stomach, no more for her. "Eh." she said closing her eyes hard

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy took one cube, only one. She felt better, but she didn't want to take an overdose. "Kale, I can't take much more." Daisy said closing her eyes. Stupid Hunter. "Ugh why does pain have to hurt so much?" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next