Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Wounded From Battle

Go down 
+7
colleen
Epiales
GreekGirl
Doctor Who
RedPhoenix
Bri
anna.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm

The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale smiled at Daisy. "Of course I know you hate him," he said. "Just wanted to make sure. But we don't have to worry bout him anymore, he's dead. So now there's no more you being kidnapped." Kale laughed slightly at the remembrance of those few days.

Looking through the infirmary, Kale noticed that more campers seemed to be comin in. The Son of Hermes sighed. He needed to help out in the field. He should be out there fighting for Camp. But he didn't want to leave Daisy either. Looking at his girlfriend he said, "You should get some rest, I'm going to go back."        
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Eli Ken
I felt something fuzzy on my arm. I looked down a saw a cotton ball. I looked at sam who was given me a look. I cracked a smile. "I'm sorry, I had to tease my friend Aiden," I said. I threw the cotton back at Sam.

Aiden Morti
I grumbled and put a pillow over my face. Did Eli really have to be like Seth? I groaned into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:43 pm

~Sorry I didn't post yesterday I was sick!
Jade
"Oh, thank you, thank you!!!" I tuned to both of them and hugged them tightly around the necks. "You saved my little brother!!" I was overcome with joy. This was the happiest day of my life. I was crying, but this time with tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:53 pm

~I feel like crap....I will prbably not be going to school tomorrow....if I'm lucky.

Sam Pierce
Eli threw a cotton ball back at me. His friend, Aiden, groaned ibto his pillow. I rolled my ees an looked back to Annilese. Maybe having that unforgetbly unnoying son of Apollo here roght now wouldn't be too bad. "Guys," I muttered. "They are so annoying."
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"It is no big deal.I am happy to help,"I said to Jade,smiling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

~xD Hope you feel better ~

Annelise Rosado
I chuckled at what Sam said. "So true. At least your boyfriend doesn't steal your wallet all the time," I grumbled under my breath. Keith was always taking some of mine. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Ally Brinn
"It's no problem, Jade. But it was mostly Dylan. I only healed a few small cuts and bruises."

Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Sam Pierce
I laughed lightly. "Well maybe not things like that," I said. "But I've done some things to him he doesn't even know about. I'm sure he's done the same to me." I winced lightly as my shoulder started to become irritating. It wasn't painful, just annoying.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 am

Annelise Rosado
I laughed. "Well, I guess just all boys are annoying," I said. I looked at her worried when she winced. "You okay?" I asked her. I glanced at the boys. Eli was slapping Aiden in the face with air. If that was possible...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:47 am

Sam Pierce
I looked at Annilese. She had a sort of worried look on her face. "I'm fine," I told her. "I got attacked out in the fields," I rolled shoulder. "It bit my shoulder and-Eli!" My eyes drifted to him andd Aiden. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam. I smirked. "Sorry." Aiden grumbled. He punched me in the arm. I had to bite my tounge to prevent myself from laughing.

Aiden Morti
I grumbled under my breath. I punched Eli in the arm. "Jeez, I swear, your just like Seth," I grumbled. I glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Sam Pierce
I rolled my eyes. "I will never understand the male race," I said to Annilese. "Some guys are just sp immature." I shook my head. "But, yeah. I'm fine. I'm just tryimg to get Mr. Protective over here to let me go bak out there." I said the ladt part a little loudly so Eli could hear. "I'll be going out either way though."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam. "Sam, you are not going out to battle. You are wounded. Please just stay here. I couldn't live with myself you got hurt more," I told her. I gave her the puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Sam Pierce
I narrowed my eyes at Eli. "No," I told him. "You can't make me. How do you think I wpuld feel if you died out there? I'm going back and you can't stop me." I glared at him ubtil I heard someone call out my name. I turned quickly around.

Alaska Young
I pushed past everyone else and ran to Sam. Despite my leg, that by the way hurt like hell. I need to remind myself to stab the first giant I see out there when I go back. "I saw you come in here!" I exclaimed and threw my arms around her. "I thought you died or something like that! I was so worried." I pulle away from her and awkwardly waved to the girl on the bed Sam was by. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Annelise Rosado
I looked at the girl who waved at me. "Hi," I said back. I tried to sit up but winced. I looked down and remembered my wound by my side. I clutched it. I gritted my teeth. "Nice to meet you, I'm Annelise."

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam. Now I was serious. "Sam, your not going back out. I dodn't care if I have to tie you down so you don't have to go back to battle. Your not going back," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Sam Pierce
I stood up with knit eyebrows and sad eyes. Barely acknowledging Alaska, I walked over to Eli. He knew how I felt about this. He knew I was confident for who I am. He knew I would fight for this. So why did he even try. "So you're goin to tie me down now?" I mocked him. "Just because you don't want me fighting. Except for the other wounded, I'll be the only one not fighting. I'm fine! Why can't you just except that?"

Alaska Young
"I'm Alaska," I told Annilese softly. "Did I walk in on something," I asked about Sam and her Eli, he boyfriend. I knew about him, but I' pretty sure he didn't know me. I shifted my weight irritbly trying to push through the pain in my leg. The blood was soaking through my pants, which annoyed me a lot.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Eli Ken
I ran a hand through my blond hair. "Gods Sam, why do you have to be so stubborn? Most of my friends are out in battle too. I've lost my mom and you lost my dad. Sam, your the only thing I have," I told her softly. Aiden waved his arms. "Hey what about me!" Aiden cried.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Sam Pierce
I balled up my fists in frustration. He had to pull that card. Now I would just feel guilty. Of course, that's almost exactly how I felt about him. I let myself relax slightly. "Then we'll stay together." I told him. "I can't not go out there. I've trained for exactly this for years." I took his hands in mine. "We all train for this. I promise I'll be careful." I suggested with a light smile. I hoped he got that as a joke. I'm pretty sure anyone who was anyone knew that I was a complete klutz.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Eli Ken
SAm was cute when she wanted to get what she wanted. I grumbled under my breath. "Fine, Sam. We'll fight together. But, if your shoulder hurts in any way shape or form, we are coming right back," I told her. I made sure I had my sword at my side. She did have a point.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Sam Pierce
I couldn't get why I was happy about this. I was literally walking straight into the middle of a war. Either of us could die easily....great. Now I'm thinking bad thoughts. I just couldn't stand the thought of staying out while everyone I knew was out there fighting...it might as well bethe scariest thought I'll ever have, believe it or not.With my now expressionless face I leaned into him, stood on my toes and kissed Eli on the lips.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Eli Ken
I rolled my eyes when she leaned up and kissed me. Not that I minded. I kissed her back and pulled away. "C'mon Sam, let's go into this battle!" I eclaimed. I grabbed her hand and led us onto the batttle.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 pm

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy frowned, she wanted Kale to stay by her, as always, but knew he was right. "Okay.. don't get killed okay?" she said with a small smile. If Kale got hurt, well Daisy didn't want to go there. Kale was her best friend, her *cough* almost only*cough* friend. She needed him.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:45 pm

The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 E8d48b3f5c
k a l e || a m i n || r e e s e
son of hermes

Kale smiled slightly at Daisy. "I'll only be gone until I kill a decent amount of Kronos' warriors, I'll be back by the time you're fully rested," he said reassuringly. Although he wanted to go fight, Kale was hesitant to leave Daisy. Getting off of Daisy's cot, Kale kissed her lightly on the lips before standing up straight. Looking at Ari, he opened his mouth to say something, but she cut him off.        

The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 0c657faf4f
The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 Red
daughter of apollo

"Yeah, yeah, watch over her make sure she gets rest, I know," she said, annoyingly. Ari was waving her hand as if she already knew exactly what to do, which she did. "Just go, just make sure not too many campers get hurt." With an assuring nod, Kale smiled at Daisy another time before running out the door. Ari sighed before turning to Daisy. "You're lucky to have a guy like Kale. he really cares about you."

Nametag(s) by Angel. ©
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 am

Sam Pierce
I rolled my eyes as Eli pulled me out side. We were definitly acting way to "Happy" about this. I'm going to blame him for the odd looks I recieved. Gods, sometimes my boyfriend could be such a kid. I smiled and started to run at his pace so he wasn't pulling me on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:11 am

DAISY~KATRINA~HALOE
Daisy smiled at Ari's comment. It made her day, so to speak. "I know..." she said watching Kale leave. Daisy prayed to her mother, and anyone else that wanted to hear it, that Kale would come back. Kale was her all, her everything. She finally managed to lie down and rest for awhile, only because Kale wanted her too. Otherwise she would in battle as well.

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison was about to a happy place, yes happy. About there. Then she began to feel a hot fire spread over her body. The nectar, was it reacting? How much did she take? An over dose? Please no! Addison closed her eyes as the fire spread. "Eh..." she moaned as a sign of pain.Addison felt hot,too hot! Like fire hot! Soon beads of sweat formed on her pale face.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was walking out of the infermary when she heard a yelp of pain. She walked quickly back, trying to fin it's source. Dani came back to the same bunk which she came to before. The girl in it wasn't looking good. Dani felt her forehead, and drew it back. the girl's face was really, really warm! Dani felt the nectar bottle and gave it a shake. Empty. She turned back to the girl and checked her pulse, but found none. The girl... was dead....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wounded From Battle   The Wounded From Battle - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wounded From Battle
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next