Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Battle {O P E N}

Go down 
+2
FudgeeBear
Balisugar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

First Battle {O P E N} Empty
PostSubject: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 am

First Battle {O P E N} Create.php?text=Terra%20Knighte&name=Mutlu__Ornamental

First Battle {O P E N} Tumblr_m5zvi6Xltb1rooebp

Terra sprinted to the Labyrinth, her sword (Terror) in her hand. She'd been relaxing in her new Cabin Leader's room when she'd heard the news. A guy had been running past all the cabins, yelling the news at the top of his lungs. As soon as she'd checked that she had Terror Terra had run out of her cabin and straight to the Labyrinth. It was a horrible sight before her. Dozens of Empousai were streaming out of the rocks. They were going straight to all the campers, clawing and slashing at them immediately. Terra bounded into the mix and stabbed at one of the monsters. It exploded into golden dust with a horrible scream. Terra heard the whistling of a blade and twirled to the side. She had moved just in time to avoid getting slashed in the shoulder. Terra stabbed at the second monster and readied herself for another attack. She had never known that battles could be so full, two kills in one minute, it was pretty intense.

Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 am

collin ringlet * dionysus * sixteen

Collin ran to help the campers fight for camp.

Well, this may be an underestimation. Of course, he's going to fight, too, not just run. He brought out his whip before going on with the fight. He was nervous, indeed, and he doesn't know a full battle could get this bloody. The fight was just starting. He gritted his teeth and stepped in, sidestepped, then slashed his whip. One empousai was cut in half, and she exploded into dust before Collin's eyes. Collin pulled his whip together as an empousai hissed at him.

He stepped back, and, with one quick flip of his wrist, the whip strike and the empousai disintegrated with a wail. Collin spared a glance at his back. It looked like his fellow cabin leaders was fighting, too, and one was with him. Terra, the Nyx CL. He figured out it was better to fight as two. He closed in their distance as the girl kept fighting.

As he was close, he said, "Nice one heck of a fight, huh?" Collin grinned as he attempted to kill one snake lady.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:40 am

Terra grinned as she saw Collin, the Dionysus Cabin Leader. She'd talked to him a couple of times, mainly in the Cabin Leader meetings. But now it seemed they were going to have a conversation in the middle of a battle. "Yeah, it's a pretty big fight. Especially when this actually my first major battle." Terra said with a light laugh. She wasn't going to be all depressed just because they wre in a fight with a whole bunch of weird snake ladies. She was going to try and keep her humour up, no matter what. Terra slashed at another one of the Empousai that were gathering around her and Collin. They were starting to annoy her now.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 am

First Battle {O P E N} 2dr845d

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye was on guard duty when she heard the horn, calling campers to their feet. She was helping a girl come to camp, and had to pick her up and then drop her off at the infirmary. It really was a nasty time for the younger demigod to come to camp, but she had been claimed in the first few seconds, which was a plus for her. After patting the girl on the head, Faye was off to fight. She roused up her Cabin, happy to find that they were up quickly, and most of them were already out the door.

Faye had thick leather armor covering her middle, her thighs, and her upper arms. She already had her sword, and was slashing at monsters. The demigod figured one of the monsters had come up to the entrance, and that's why it attacked the little girl. Shaking her head, the daughter of Athena's mind was buzzing. Her instincts and knowledge of past battles were helping her, and she was without an injury so far. She saw Terra from Cabin 14, and Collin form Cabin 12. A small smile crossed her lips, because they were the only two demigods she had seen in the last half hour.

She didn't know them very well, but hoped that they wouldn't mind sticking together. Faye knew that a team would do better than an individual right about now. "Hey, are you guys alright?" the demigod asked, one of her eyebrows raising. She overheard Terra saying this was her first battle, but dismissed the thought. Faye wasn't going to judge her for that. "Mind if I tag along?" she asked, hopeful.

Faye saw the snake ladies rounding up by them, and figured that they wouldn't turn down help. She slashed at one, then kicked it in the chest. Hisses broke out, and the demigod slashed once more. Golden monster dust fell to the ground, and she looked at the other Cabin Leaders. Faye knew more monsters were coming, and they weren't holding back.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

I ran into the battle with the rest of my cabin, going up to their hips. My armor, that was still too big for me, was strapped onto my body. I struggled to keep it up as I reached for my dagger. I grasped it in my hand, and stared at the back of the girl in front of me. There was no one behind me, as I was the slowest runner in the group.

I stopped to adjust my armor, as the shoulder guards were slipping off. When I looked up again, to ask a fellow camper to adjust my straps, I found none. All that met my vision were monsters. Panic rose up inside of me. I was standing in the middle of a battle field with armor that was too big, a small dagger, and very little battle training. I had no idea as to what I was doing.

As I turned in a full circle, I caught sight of a threesome of campers. I recognized them from around camp, and I knew their names; Faye, Collin and Terra. As I began to run towards them, a monster crossed my path. It was at least three times my size, and scary. I screamed as I threw my dagger at
its knee, hoping that the blow would kill it.
I had no such luck.
My dagger stuck in the monsters knee, leaving me weaponless. The monster came towards me, and I screamed covering my head as its shadow fell on top of my small body.

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye saw a little girl come into their battle, her armor much to big. The demigod had just stabbed another monster's head, and a mixture of golden blood and her own covered her leather armor. Hearing the little girl scream was like another stab at her, and the demigod wasn't hesitating to help. She sliced at the large beast, killing it after another stab. Faye was at the back of the monster, which made the fight easier for her. After the golden monster dust settled, the daughter of Athena grabbed the young girl's dagger. "I believe this is yours." Faye said softly, offering it to her.

The five or so empousai that had been attacking them had died, but Faye knew she didn't have long to protect the young girl. "I'm Faye, and this is Terra and Collin. We can protect you." she said quickly, not knowing if the other demigods would be okay with it. "Here," the demigod said, kneeling down to adjust the younger girl's armor straps so they would fit her decently. Faye always had a soft spot for younger kids, and this just wasn't fair. The younger demigod seemed terribly lost with all of these monsters around. "It'll be okay," she said with a half - smile.

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
First Battle {O P E N} 14033732_ori
I looked up with wide eyes as golden dust fell on top of me. 'Th-thank you,' my words came out as a whisper. I tried again, 'Thank you.'
I took my dagger with shaking hands. I wiped the golden dust residue off it, and stared at it.
My whole body was shaking with fear. That was the most terrified I had ever felt.
I wanted to tell the three older campers that I didn't need protecting, but I wasn't stupid. I knew that without Faye, I would be dead right now. I would be waiting in line to join my father in the Underworld. The thought brought tears to my eyes. I heard that you forgot about your life once you died. I didn't want to die. It wasn't dying that scared me, but the thought of forgetting my father for all of eternity.
I let Faye do up my straps. As she finished a single tear slid down my face. I reached for Faye's hand, grasping it tightly in my own. 'It'll be okay,' she'd said. I looked around at the battle, the faces I knew, distorted with pain, terror or blood lust. These were not the campers I knew. I looked to my feet, and saw that already there were bodies there. Some still alive, some not.
I knew then that this was not okay. There was nothing okay about any of this. This was all wrong.

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 am

Collin smiled then lashed out his whip to the nearest empousa, then to the ground. As expected, the monsters on his side of the game stepped back slightly, clearly unpleased as they hissed. “Happy hunting,” he commented in a low voice. “Nah, you’ll enjoy battling, yes, as long as you don’t think about dying. Promise," he answered Terra.

Collin smirked, pulling his whip together. He raised it preparing to lash again another attack when he saw another girl approaching. He inclined his head, thinking the girl was quite familiar. She was the cabin leader of Athena. Wow. She looked regal, with composure in battle. He waved.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked when she arrived in place quickly. “Hi, Faye,” Collin greeted. “We’re having fun.” The son of Dionysus gestured to the snake ladies.

Collin kept lashing, getting preoccupied by empousais. He didn't even notice a younger girl come, and Faye had entertained her. He only noticed this now, and he smiled apologetically."Hi," he said. "I guess you're new?" Collin said.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 am

Carter Ω McJean
Nine Ω Athena

Carter was scared. There were monsters attacking the camp. He didn't know what was going on. And he didn't know where Faye was. A desturbing thought passed through the demigod's mind. 'What if Faye were dead? What if he had been too late?' He had to find her. Carter took out a small dagger that he had gotten from the weapon shed earlier and held it out in front of him. He ran through the crowd, swiping at monsters when he saw them, but there was no sign of the Athena cabin leader. Carter was almost to the edge of the fighting now. He was too late. Far too late. She was gone. Carter began to sob now, screaming Faye's name. He could barely see it was so blurry behind his tears. He ran and ran, until WHAM! He had run into a boy, probably in his teen years. Carter whispered a murmured apology and then asked, "Have you seen my sister?"

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 am

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite

I looked up at Collin, blinking my brown eyes at him. I nodded, indicating that, yes, I was new. I continued to look around me at the battle. Everyone I saw was taller than me. The monsters could trample me. As I searched the crowd for any sign of my cabin, I saw a young boy running towards us. He was sobbing, and I could tell he didn't know where he was going. I knew that feeling. I knew what he was going through. His mouth was moving, and I could faintly hear him screaming a name. The name sounded familiar, but over the rage of the battle, I couldn't hear the name he was calling. I let go of Faye's hand and I began to run towards him. Before I could even take a step, though, he ran straight into Collin. I stopped next to Collin's legs, peering at the boy. He mumbled something, probably an apology, and then asked more clearly where his sister was. The name he was calling must have been his sister's. 'What's your sister's name?' I asked him, wanting to help. Maybe we could find his sister, and he would stay with us, where he wouldn't get lost, or hurt. A sudden thought crossed my mind. A thought that made me cringe. What if his sister was killed? What if he can't find her because she's not there anymore? No. I couldn't think that way. His sister was alive, and well, she was just lost in the ocean of demi-gods and monsters. We would find his sister. They were going to be re-united. I knew it.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye sensed the fear in the girl's eyes, and knew that she was terrified. She didn't object to the girl squeezing her hand either, anything to make the girl feel better. The demigod knew that her words could be misleading, but she meant that the little girl would be safe with three older campers guarding her. It seemed that Faye wasn't helping much, except for killing the monster.

She chuckled at Collin's comment of 'having fun', but tried not to seem too happy about the situation. It wasn't like fighting until one side gave up was any fun for the fighters. Faye felt the little girl's grip leave her, and she heard a familiar voice. Carter. She remembered bringing Carter to camp a while ago, and watching him age quicker than most toddlers did. It was a happy time, when everything was okay. Now, it seemed like the opposite of that. This was terrible. Hearing a number of screams interrupt the screams of Carter, she saw him run into Collin. Faye saw his face, and knew that he had thought she was dead.

Faye got up from her kneeling position and walked over to Carter slowly. "Carter, shh, I'm fine." she said, softly, smiling down at her younger brother. The demigod wiped the blood away from her forehead and ruffled her brother's unkempt hair. She looked at the little girl and Carter, figuring that they couldn't be very far apart in age. Brushing her dark brown hair from her eyes, the demigod looked out at the battle field. It seemed like the monsters had moved else where for a little while, but would probably be back again soon. The smell of five demigods was probably strong.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:52 am

While Collin was about to lash his whip, the empousais slowly backed out, hissing. Collin straightened. He was about to go around and poke Terra, or probably help Faye on reassuring the new girl, but a new body slammed into him, His short frame stumbled, and he regained his foothold after flailing out.

Collin stared at the boy. After apologizing, Collin mouthed an okay, the had to stop to think about his question.

"Sister? A twin? Or what?" he said. When he followed him with eyes, and then knew his sister was Faye, his cabin leader. He half-smiled, thinking about his siblings. Were they okay?

He fully grinned after their reunion. He walked up to Terra, and said, "Do you think we should move out? The others might need our help."

Last edited by Framingo on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:55 am

Carter Ω McJean
Nine Ω Athena

"Faye!" Carter exclaimed, putting his arms around her in a tight hug. Carter let go, and turned to Colin. "Thanks." He said, speaking to both Colin and Lily. When Colin mentioned leaving to help other demigods, Carter nodded. "On the way to find you, I saw the Demeter cabin leader being taken down by an enemy demigod. He was with others though, so he'll be fine. I hope." Carter tugged at Faye's hand, pulling her away from the battlefield. He accidentally looked down at his shirt and realized that it was stained with blood. Carter shrugged to himself. Tugging at Faye's hand again, he said, "Come on. We can go help the wounded and keep the monsters in the woods."
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
I watched as Carter was reunited with Faye, sadness filling me. I would never get to know what that was like. Not really. I had half-siblings, sure, but they would never have that same connection a full relative had. Like a dad, or a sibling. I'd never had a sibling, and my dad was dead.
I started to reach for Faye's hand again, but Carter had taken one of them, and had led her away from the group. I looked up at Collin.'Collin, can I hold your hand?' I asked, staring up at his face. I looked away, to the other girl in the group-Teresa? I still hadn't heard her speak, so it wouldn't feel right holding her hand. Collin was the next choice from Faye, as he had joined Faye in welcoming me once he had learned of my existence near him. I hoped Collin wouldn't find it too weird that I wanted to hold his hand. I hadn't spent much time around boys, so I wasn't sure how they reacted to that sort of thing, if the reacted differently at all.

Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Collin watched as the little boy held Faye's hand and led her away. Collin waved. "Bye, Faye!" he called before turning away, pretty sure the boy will be safe around Faye. As Collin gathered his whip, he saw the little girl staring at him.

He scanned the surroundings for a sign of monsters. There were frequent hissing from the snake ladies, but it seemed they were not going near them. As he continued to gather his whip to prepare for the next lash, a little voice said, "Collin, can I hold your hand?"

Collin stared at the girl, figuring she was a little scared. He smiled, the offered his left hand. "Sure. You'll be safe with us, right, Terra?" Collin poked the Nyx Cabin Leader beside him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Faye Lynn McJean

Daughter of Athena
Faye felt conflicted, seeing Carter happy, but the light in the little girl's eyes faded quickly. She didn't pushed her little brother away either when receiving a tight, breath-stopping hug. "Okay Carter, but maybe we should stay -" the demigod said, before she hear a deep beller. It sounded like a cyclops. Faye looked over her shoulder and saw a 15 foot cyclops, equipped with a club and armor.

"We can't leave Carter, we need to help!" Faye said, drawing her sword once more. The monster was huge and very scary - looking, and the demigod guessed that she wasn't the only one with fear in the back of her mind. Putting on a strong face, Faye took the front of the line, closets to the looming cyclops. "Hey! Ugly!" the daughter of Athena said boldly. She didn't want any of the younger campers getting hurt on her watch.

The cyclops turned it's head to look at the demigod, probably noting how small she was. Faye slashed at it's leg, making a small mark. These monsters had thick skin, and she realized that her weapon was too dull for the job. That didn't mean she would stop though, because Faye kept making slashes until golden blood ran from the monster's leg. The cyclops got aggravated, and swung it's weapon at the demigod. Faye easily dodged it with a sidestep, and then proceeded to stab it.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 am

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite

I grabbed Collin's hand, watching as Faye walked away with Carter. It looked like my new friend was gone. I didn't want her to go, as the both of them could get hurt, and I felt that they would be safer with the group.
As a shadow passed over the group, I looked up and saw a giant with one eye come up to the group. A cyclopes. I scrambled backwards, my hand not leaving Collin's. Terror filled me as Faye ran towards the monster, in front of the group, lashing out at the monster. I called out to Carter, who Faye had left for the monster, offering my hand. We were too little to do much damage by ourselves, but together, we might be able to do something. I let go of Collin's hand. Using my free hand, I pulled out my dagger. When this was over, I was getting myself a new weapon.
I watched as Faye's battle with the cyclopes intensified. I wanted to help, but I knew I wouldn't be of much help. I looked back at Carter, calling for him a second time.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Terra gazed around her, not really seeing anything. She was a bit dazed by the battle. It was massive, and that little girl had almost been killed. So much violence. But Terra was pushed out of this daze as Collin poked her. "Of course you're safe with us!" Terra told the little girl. She spun around as she heard a giant roar. It was comic from a cyclops. Oh joy, something big and ugly. Terra leapt in with Faye. After seeing that Faye's weapon wasn't really workig she quickly inspected her own. It looked like it was sharp enough. She slashed accrues the cyclop's stomach, creating one big gash over all of Faye's smaller cuts. The cyclops groaned weirdly before exploded in golden dust, showering Terra head to toe. She spat it out of her mouth before retiring back to Collin and Lily. "See, safe with us." she said with a half-smile. The daughter of Nyx quickly looked around for any other monsters that were close by.

((Sorry for the late reply. I had to go on a school thing and there wasn't any Internet.))
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 am

Collin gripped the little girl's hand more tightly before preparing to lash out his whip, but he never got a chance to lay an attack just before Terra made it explode to dust. He spat out some monster dust.

He wiped his forehead free of golden and little things before turning back to the girl. "Yeah, see? You're safe with us." He offered her a reassuring smile before wondering what is her name. "This may be a little late, but... can I know your name?" he asked, embarrassed. "Don't worry," he reassured her again.

Then that's the moment where the evil demigods came. They surrounded the area, three of them with evil sneers like they're gonna win. Collin glared at them, and slowly backed towards Terra. "Well,"he said. "The real battle begins now." Collin squeezed the little girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 am

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite

I smiled back at Collin. 'Lily. My name is Lily,' I told him. I felt Collin begin to move backwards, towards Terra. I let myself be pulled to his level, looking for the source of his movement. Three demigods surrounded us, and I could tell they were evil. They just had that look about them. I raised my dagger, my hand shaking slightly. We could do this. There were five of us, and only three of them. I searched around for Carter, as he hadn't come when I called. 'Carter, over here! We'll be safer if we're closer together,' I called to the demigod. I looked back at the evil demigods. This was going to be weird. I was going to be battling demigods, demigods that arrived at the same camp I did. They ate the same food as me. But somewhere along the way, they'd turned bad. They'd been trained to kill me, but could I? It would seem too wrong. Maybe I'd just maim them.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Carter Ω McJean
Nine Ω Athena

"Oh gods." Carter's eyes widened as three evil demigods surrounded them. He looked frantically around for Faye, but she was in her own battle with a minotaur. Backing slowly away from the demigods, Carter found himself latching onto Lily's hand. "Oh gods?" One of the evil demigods sneered. "The gods are over, godling. Kronos will prevail!" He raised his sword. Carter looked at Colin and Terra in fear, and with a mutual understanding, he drew his dagger. Carter looked in fear at the enemy right in front of him. He raised it. The other demigod was aiming to kill, Carter knew that. But Faye was in trouble, and they were surrounded. If he killed one, the others might go after his sister. Carter couldn't do that to Faye. So he threw his knife.

~I thought it might be fun to try the dice. Ignore it if you want to~

Last edited by Bean on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:27 pm

The member 'Bean' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
First Battle {O P E N} 10
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:21 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite

I watched Carter throw the knife, bravely being the first one to strike. I let go of Collin's hand; Collin's seemed to be the hand that needed the least amount of support. I drew my knife up, preparing to throw as well, but I thought better of it. The last time I threw my weapon, I ended up almost being killed. I smiled slightly as the gears in my head began to turn. I turned to Carter and whispered my plan to him before letting go of his hand. I crept to the back of the group, melting into the battle. I made my way around the group, so I was positioned behind the enemies. I crept up to the one closest to Faye and Terra. I raised my knife, aiming for the small of his back. If I aimed if correctly, it would straight for his heart. I took a deep breath, and drove the knife home.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Battle {O P E N}   First Battle {O P E N} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Battle {O P E N}
Page 1 of 1