Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

I wasn't sure why, but I had the strong urge to kiss him again. 'It's's probably just hormones...right?!' I thought in a slightly frantic manner.
My gaze locked with his and I bit my lip, trying to resist the temptation. Why was I trying to resist? It's not like...anything could come out of it. It's just a kiss, after all. Despite this logic, I continued convincing myself out of kissing him again.
After a while of fighting the urge, I couldn't take I anymore. I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his in a desire-filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 am

I almost pulled back, once again in shock, but after surprise had set in, I began to kiss back. Something ripped at my insides, but I ignored it. It's just urges, I said, chastising myself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 pm

I deepened the kiss, pressing my body closer to his. My cheeks were getting hot and my heart sounded like a drum in my ears. I pulled back suddenly the odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had a confused look on my face as I wondered...why I felt this way.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:29 pm

I took in a couple rushed breaths, almost suffocating after the last surprise kiss. "Warn me next time!" I said, jokingly, and grinned. Once again that oh-so-horrid feeling came back. Lov-er...Care. I had always tried not to get attached to someone. I knew that I might hurt them, that they might not be able to handle my curse. But it was somehow different with her...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm

I took a forced, steady breath. "Sorry.." I said, biting my lip. What was the matter with me? This...feeling had never occurred before..
I shook my head, deciding it best to ignore it. I reached out my hand, hesitantly untrtwining my fingers with his. "So...now what?" I asked with a tinge of curiosity in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:38 pm

I shrugged. "I dunno," I said. To be honest, I had never been good at situations like these. Well, I had never had situations like these... Well, except for her... No, that was too long ago. I shuddered, pushing the memory to the back of my mind, determined that she would never find out about the other girl. Not now. It wasn't time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 am

I but my lip at the uncomfortable feeling that hung in the air. I had never been good atvthese thing. The only thing I was good at was being rude and holding my liquor. "Umm...well what about you? What are your secrets that no one knows? You know everything about me already...but yet I know nothing about you except the fact that you're a really good kisser," I said. My cheeks flushed a but as I realized why I had just said. But...why did I say it?
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:24 pm

I blushed a deep red. "Er...well..." I thought for a minute. I mean, really, what was I supposed to say? 'Well, the last time I tried to have a relationship, her mind was literally torn apart before she shot herself...' "I like dogs," I said simply.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:07 pm

I smiled faintly, shaking my head. It wasn't often I had a genuine smile...it was a ether odd feeling. "It's a start I suppose.." I said. I thought for a moment, pursing my lips. "I would ask about past relationships but you haven't had any so...what about family? Or friends?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:12 pm

✖ --- [DaemonThebes] --- [SonOfPhobos] --- ✖

"Well...er...I have my step-dad. My mom...she died," I said simply. "As for friends..." I thought for a moment, and shrugged. "I don't really have any." I sighed at the thought. I must seem like a complete, incompetent loser. I wouldn't even, no, couldn't even tell her about the only past relationship I had. I pushed that memory away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm

I nodded my head slowly before I let out a soft laugh. "Man...you are really difficult to hold a conversation with," I said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

I rolled my vibrant purple eyes a bit with a smirk. "Because you don't talk. And I can only ramble on and on for so long.." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:52 pm

"That's good though..." I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 pm

I arched an eyebrow with a confused expression plastered across my face. "Why is me not being able to ramble on and on a good thing?" I asked as I brushed my purple and crimson dyed bangs away from my eyes. Having my purple eyes showing was always rare for me...it was a dead giveaway of who my father was. After all...what other god would give his children purple eyes. Some lucky souls didn't have them...but of course I did..I greatly disliked my father and my mother...the felon and the drunk. And u wa the lively mixture of both. Exept...I was a rude drunk felon..great right?
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 pm

I shrugged. "I er...have no idea?" I said, and bit my lip. I always did it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:07 pm

I blinked, realizing I hadn't told him about my..."criminal" past. They were dumb laws I bike anyway..I sighed, rubbing my shoulder as I averts my gaze and let my hair fall in my face again. "Umm...I forgot to tell you. I'm a felon in...three states.." I said briefly, trying to avoid the subject. Although I had to admit...it was a rather interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 pm

I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't really surprised. It's not like it changed my judgment on her anyway. She was, deep down, a good person. Either way, I liked her, and that wouldn't change.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:28 pm

"My ex-boyfriend, Sirrus, and I thought it would be funny if we went to a few states and broke some of those...dumb laws that seem pointless. In Pennsylvania we sang in a bathtub. Then in Alabama he flicked a booger into the wind while I played dominos on Sunday. Then in Arkansas he...got his dog to bark after six p.m. Ut turns out that the places where all these laws are in forced have local authorities with no lives that chase after you to try and put you in county jail for the however long they want for breakig these laws. Well...we ran and now if we go back we'll be detained for at least twenty four hours.." I explained. I kept my gaze averted from his and let my hair fall back into my face.
ooc: xD all these laws do in fact exist.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:34 pm

I started chuckling, just the tiniest bit. It grew louder, until I was doubled over, laughing like crazy. "That's...that's hilarious that you actually went and tried that!" I said. It wasn't something to be ashamed of. I mean, who hasn't heard of stupid laws like those. And for her to go and try those...it was funny. Almost even cute.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I pursed my lips with a small frown. "Why are you laughing?" I asked curiously. To be honest...I didn't find it funny at all. Now I was just even more a combination of my parents. I was a felon, like my mother, a drunk, like my father, and rude, which was just me. So the fact that I had gained that bit of similarity to my mother was rather upsetting to me.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:45 pm

"Because! I've read laws like that online, yeah, but would I ever go try them?" I took a few gasped breaths, and shook my head, laughing. Then, I pulled her into a hug, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:48 pm

I narrowed my eyes, still unsure of why he was laughing. "During thus road trip was also when I lost my virginity," I said simply and rather bluntly. I wasn't exactly sure why I said it or what kind of relevance it had...but I had said it and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 am

"Er..." I stopped laughing. "Kind of an unnecessary comment...but ok..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 am

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think before I speak.." I said simply. I squirmed out of his hug and clutched the four beads of my necklace. They turned into the four daggers I use to fight. I threw one at a nearby tree, watching at it hit its mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next