Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 am

ooc: Toss the Turtle?? xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 am

-- It's a game. xD It's actually kind of fun. --

"Eh, I'm not exactly sure yet, but I might be like...a phobia therapist. I mean, being a 'son of fear' and all..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 am

I nodded my head slowly. "I'm helping people with insanity, and you're helping people with fear," I said. I grinned, looking up at him. "Aren't we an interesting couple.." I added with a small chuckle.
ooc: Ah xD Alrighty then.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 am

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess we are..." I said. "Hey, at least we're helping, not hurting."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:16 am

I nodded my head slowly, laughing quietly at the comment. "Very true," I said. I looked up at him with a warm, oddly loving gaze. "But I'd expect helping from you. You're a good person. Me on the other hand..." I said with crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:21 am

I rolled my eyes jokingly, grinning. "Stop it, Bell. You're a good person!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 am

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Me? You think...that I'm a good person?" I asked. I sat up with a thoughtful look on my face. "No one has ever told me I was a good person..." I said simply. The fact that I've never been told that us probably why I didn't believe it. I've also never said "I love you" and I've never had it said to me. ...Probably explains a lot...
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 am

"Of course," I said. "You're a great person, even if you don't think so, I know so."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:36 am

I looked over at him with a serious look on my face. As I heard his statement, the serious expression melted into a warm smile. I then shook my m head with a sigh. "Would you also believe that no one has ever told me they loved me? I've never said it either..." I said. I then shrugged my shoulders, resting my head on his chest again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:43 am

I smiled, then said, "Well, I love you." It was those words that fully made me realize how I felt about her. I did love her, to be honest. And she probably even knew that she was the only person I had ever felt this way about.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:46 am

My eyes widened a bit as I sat up, looking over at him. "What?" I asked in disbelief. How could he know these things? Was there something in your mind that told you you're in love? It just...never seemed possible to me. To be truly and unconditionally in love with one person...
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 am

I shrugged, looking away. I pulled my knees closer until I was hugging them. "I said that I love you," I stated simply. I had never truly loved anyone. I was always scared and afraid of the world, and of everyone around me. That's when it hit me like a train. I was fear. I had always been full of it, until now.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am

I stared at him with a rather dumbfounded expression. My brow furrowed as I thought. Was I supposed to know the response to this? It seemed like the proper response would be saying 'I love you too,' But..how was I to know if I loved him or not. I sat there in deep thought, contemplating over my decessions. 'Well...ge certainly makes me happy. And I get that tingly feeling when I'm near him. My heart aches at the thought of loosing him. Is that what love is?' I thought.
"I..." my voice trailed away a moment as I cleared my throat. "I live you too," I said after I had made my choice. Hearing myself say these words seemed to make it easier. A wide smile stretched across my face, causing the bridge of my nose to crinkle ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 am

I didn't really know how to respond to that. I stared at the ground, until finally, I looked up, a stupid grin on my face as if to say, I can't believe you said it!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:12 am

I leaned towards him with a wide, slightly giddy grin. "I'm going to kiss you now..just a warning," I whispered. I then pressed my lips to his in a passionate kiss. I can't believe he loved me. And I couldn't believe I felt the same way! It all made me slightly dizzy...
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 am

I laughed, and then our lips met. It was just...grand. People say that you get butterflies. If I had butterflies in my stomach, they must of been huge. It was more like a fat guy doing jumping jacks. As the kiss, along with our passion, continued, so did the feeling. This must of been 'absolute love'.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:25 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck, twirling a bit of his hair with my index finger. I only broke the kiss for a swift second to take a breath before my mouth longingly returned his.
ooc: so tired xP barely writing anything... *dies on keyboard* ZZZZzzzz..... --___--
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 am

-- xD *pokes dead person* Hehe... --

I broke it a second longer, gasping for breath, then returned my lips to the position they seemed to be happy with. Against hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:14 pm

I smiled into the kiss, continuing to run my fingers through his hair. I was perfectly content to remain like this. My heart was pounding in my chest as a warm sensation ran up and down my spine. I was tempted to pull back because of this odd feeling. However, I was unable to do anything but remain in this position at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 pm

I continued kissing her. The pit that was in my stomach before had disappeared. I honestly didn't care if we remained like this forever, it was fantastic. An unusual numbness had started in my had, blocking out everything except the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 pm

My lungs seemed to be screaming for air and I reluctantly pulled back. My breath came quickly and my face was hot to the touch. I smiled faintly, trying to think of something to say. After a brief moment of thought I opened my mouth to speak and simply said "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:04 pm

I took a few rushed breaths. "H...Hi," I said back between breaths. I grinned stupidly, probably making a fool out of myself.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:14 pm

I reached my hand up, cupping his face in my hand. A wide, loving smile stretched across my face. I chuckled lightly, seeing his goofy grin. My head rested comfortably on his chest as I gave a content sigh. Had I ever been this happy?
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 pm

"Uh..." I said, not sure what to say after that. I smiled, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm

I looked up at him with a smile. "Hopefully, after that, you won't be as nervous about talking to me..." I pointed out. Maybe I wouldn't hurt him...for one reason or another I had refrained from the rude comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next