Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, I don't think I will," I said, still grinning like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:50 pm

I smiled, laughing a bit. "Well, either way I love you," I said. My cheeks flushed a bright shade of scarlet as I spoke, still finding those words rather hard to say.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

I blushed, probably a dark a red, and said, "Uh...er...same here!" I looked away, embarrassed. It was odd hearing someone say that. Like, when you listen to a song, and you have you're own interpretation of your song. Then, you see the really lyrics, and from now on you always look at it that way. That's how it was. You always have a certain feeling for someone, and it stays that way. Then, they say that they love you. Suddenly, it's like seeing something a completely different way, and you'll never see it as you originally did again.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:41 pm

My eyes widened a bit, hearing his discomfort. My cheeks flushed a deep scarlet and I abruptly rose to my feet. "Sorry...just uh...not use to this kind of stuff. It's kind of weird for me.." I explained, turning my back to him and walking to the daggers that were stuck in the trunk of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:49 pm

I laughed a bit. "Oh, it's fine. Trust me, it's the same way with me..." I said, stretching my aching muscles. "What time do you think it is?" I asked, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 pm

I looked intently at the sky a moment. "Looks like somewhere around mid-morning. Somewhere around 10 maybe?" I answered. I then turned back to my dagger throwing and realized that there was one thing I hadn't yet told him. My real name. 'No...no one knows what it is. Why should he be different? ...I should tell him. But it's such a horrid name!' I thought, silently arguing with myself.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 pm

I looked up at the sky, nodding a bit. "That sounds about right..." I said, and reached into my pockets, pulling out a handful of stuff. An iPod, a few folded up papers, and a pack of cigarettes. "I forgot I had those..." I said, and shrugged, putting them back into my pocket. I hadn't smoked in like...a month. I preferred not to anyway. It made your teeth nasty, your lungs weak, etc etc. I'd only done it a couple times anyway. Why did I still have those?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I bit my lip and threw my last dagger at the tree before turning to Daemon. "I..uh...forgot to tell you something. Bellinda.." my voice trailed off as I took a deep breath. "Bellinda isn't my real name. Well, it's my middle name but it's nit my first name.." I explained. I silently hoped that he wasn't listening or he just wouldn't care..but I didn't think that would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:31 pm

"Then what's you're actual name?" I asked. "Y'know, if you don't mind telling me."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

I bit my lip, averting my gaze from his. "You have to promise you won't laugh.." I said. Although I knew he'd laugh...I know I'd laugh if someone told me there name was...
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"I promise I won't laugh," I said.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I quickly took a sudden interest in the grass as I spoke. "...Mary-Lu.." I said in a slightly hushed voice. Oh how I despised that stupid name..And I hated my mother for choosing that name.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

"That's it?" I asked, grinning. "That's not that bad..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I raised an eyebrow, looking over at him. "Maty-Lu isn't that bad?! What would be bad then?!" I asked. I pointed to myself for dramatic affect. "Can you see me having a name like...Mary-Lu?" I asked. Hatred for the name dripped from my voice as I spike the horribly, girly name. Mary-Lu.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

I stood up, yawning once again. "Bad would be Glenda or Bertha. To be honest, I really don't see you with a name like Mary-Lu though..." I said, rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:59 pm

I gave a nod of my head. "Me either. It's so...cutesy.." I said, making a face of disgust at the last word. I simply shrugged my shoulders, leaning against a nearby tree. "I guess I can understand the reasoning. I was a cute kid... Long brown curly hair, freckles etc. Not anymore though.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I shrugged. "I still think you're cute," I said, giving her a goofy grin. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I smiled faintly, feeling as my cheeks flushed quite a bit. "You know...that goofy grin of your's is just..adorable," I said with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I laughed a bit. "What goofy grin?" I asked, as if I didn't know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:57 pm

I gave an abrupt nod of my head, feeling as my shaggy roughly cut bangs brushed against my forehead. "Yes," I said with a smile. "The goofy grin that you have. It's cute and attractive," I explained, running my fingers through my hair in a slightly awkward manner.
ooc: *pokes* I felt poking you was needed. xD
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 pm

-- xD --

"Oh really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I kept the grin on my face, stepping forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 pm

I smiled my usual crooked, amused smile. My purple eyes glinted a bit in the sun as I chuckled lightly. "Yep. Although...you are a little too tall," I answered rather bluntly. "But..I'm only 5'1"..so anything above 5'6" is too tall for me," I explained, giving a lazy shrug of my shoulders. It was starting to warm up a bit and I was getting rather uncomfortably hot. I removed my baggy, black hoddie and adjusted my t-shirt. Plain black and silver plaid, button shirt, a white vest and loose, brightly colored jewelry around my neck. This was my usual style of dressing. My sleeves were ripped off, giving the outfit a rather edgy look.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:21 pm

I laughed. "No, your just too short," I said, still grinning. "Although anything below 5'3'' is too short for me," I added, playing along. I opened my mouth, letting out another lazy yawn. I had no idea why I kept yawning, I wasn't really tired at all, just worn out.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 pm

I arched an eyebrow with an amused grin. Taking a small step towards him I laughed lightly, shaking my head. "Well I guess I'm too short and you're too tall," I noted, acting as though I was actually worried about this matter.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

"Eh, but together they even out, no?" I asked, also arching one of my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next