Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:12 am

I watched as she threw the dagger, and sighed a bit. I felt...what was the word...like there was a pit in my stomach. It was so empty, and nothing could fill it. I wasn't sure what brought it about. I sat down, pulling out a pocket knife and stabbing the ground, pulling it towards me, creating a long, black line.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:15 am

I heard the stab against the ground and followed the line of the knife with a frown. I looked up at him with a glint of concern in my eyes. "You okay?" I asked. My voice cracked a bit from the worry and I cleared my throat and threw another dagger at the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 am

"Of course, I'm fine," I said, but my voice sounded uncertain. I stabbed the ground once more, dragging the knife until there were parallel lines in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 am

I threw my last two daggers before I walked over to and sat down beside him. "You don't seem fine...you seem upset.." I said simply. I had a frown and an expression of concern on my face. The frown was normal..but the concern? Not so normal...I shook my head slowly, running my fingers through my slightly shaggy shortly cropped hair. "I'm sorry...if it's something I did. Is it about that comment? The one about my virginity? If it is I'm sorry...I don't really know why I told you that," I said in a slightly rambling tone.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:37 am

"I'm fine," I said, again, ignoring what she said. I continued stabbing the ground, until there four lines. Five lines. Six lines. I sighed. Honestly, I didn't know what it was. It could be anything. I wanted so much to jump off a bridge, or maybe even to blow my brains out. No, not this again...

I was six, and locked in the bathroom, crying. My mom continously banged on the door, screaming. Tears poured down my face, and I reluctuntly held a knife to my wrist. The door busted in, and my mom grabbed it.

I shook my head. I had this happen before. It was so...overwhelming. Maybe it was just a mindset. My mom had sent me here, hoping I'd get better. I knew I never would, but at least I'd try. Then she died, and I gave up. She died because of me.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am

I frowned as I watched him. I sighed and shook my head, grabbing the knife from his hands and setting it aside. I moved in beside him, wrapping my arms around him in a warm embrace. I rested my head on his chest, glancing up at him a moment as a faint blush touched my cheeks. "You looked like you needed a hug.." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:49 am

I looked at her, a look of surprise on my face for a moment, but I soon smiled. And blushed. "I did..." I said quietly, and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:55 am

A faint, warm smile stretches across my face and I snuggled I closer to him, enjoying the heat that radiated from his body. I looked up at him. "You can tell me anything you know..." I said simply. I wasn't sure why I said it...it just seemed like it needed to be said.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:58 am

"Well..." I sighed a bit, and looked down at her, our eyes meeting. "You...you have to promise me you won't leave me. Promise me that you won't judge me on what I tell you..." I knew that she wouldn't and I totally trusted her. I just..needed reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 am

I nodded my head slowly. What was he going to tell me? I was both curious and slightly scared to know. "I promise...I'm not the one who leaves in relationships..." I replied. I then grasped his hand in mine for some kind of attempt at comforting.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 am

"It...it was a long time ago. It was my first relationship. We were inseperable... we went everywhere together. But...her fears began to intensify... She would see hullicinate and go insane at times. She'd see spiders the size of saucers, but there'd be nothing there. She'd see figures in her room, and she would scream, and cry..." My voice faultered, and I could tell I was on the verge of crying. "Bell, she took her own life because of me! She went insane, and shot herself..."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 am

I stared up at him a moment. I then reached up, gently carressing his cheek. "You..You can't blame yourself for her doing that.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 am

I had never cried around anyone except my mom. I was seven when she died. It felt almost...unnatural crying. A couple tears rolled down my cheek. "But...it was my fault. I was the reason..." I said, my voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:30 am

I shook my head. "It wasn't your fault....you didn't mean to do it. You don't get to pick who your parents are..and the powers and abilities you get from them and the affects they may have on others...just because they're your abilities doesn't make it your fault. You didn't mean to do it...so it's nit your fault," I said in a rather stubborn tone.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 am

"I just...I don't want that to happen to you. I don't want you to go insane. You're too precious to me for that to happen. If you did that...I wouldn't have a reason to live," I said, in a sad tone.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 am

I shook my head again. I craned my neck a bit, gently kissing him on the lips. After a moment I pulled back with a smile. "It's okay, Daemon. I'm already insane.." I said simply. I didn't bother worrying about going insane. After all...I was already deathly afraid of water. How much worse could it get?
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:39 am

I let out a long sigh. It wasn't so much of an exasperated sigh. More of a sigh of relief. She knew all this and she was still here, hugging me and smiling, even if it was half-hearted. I smiled a bit too, and for once I felt good since I had come here.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 am

I rested my head on his chest with a content sigh. I glanced over at him, trying to figure out what it was I hadn't yet told him. I knew there was something...oh! That's it! "I suppose I should tell you what I want to do...you know..with the rest of my life," I stated. I smiled faintly, curious what his response would be. "I was to study psychology. Hopefully be a psychiatrist in a mental hospital. Being a Daughter of Dionysus, mental illness and insanity are two of my specialities," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 am

"Hm...psychology huh?" I said aloud. "Sounds like an okay career," I stated, and then said, "I'm guessing you want to know what I want to be now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 am

ooc: xD Uh...?? Hey there, Adam.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 am

......er..... Adam...?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:57 am

-- Sorry, my fault. xD As you should no by now he's my cousin. His parents insist on dragging him along and we have to use the same computer. He forgot to switch browsers and I accidently posted on his profile. xD *facepalm* --
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 am

wow.... so your like been sitting side by side for the last coulple of hours and still havn't killed each other.... Amazing... Me and my Cuz could NEVER mange that, I can barely live for twomins with someone looking over my should at the computer... er.... not my topic... So ... OH HEY ANGEL!! BYe
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 am

-- Eh, we kinda get along...It gets annoying when SOMEONE keeps trying to play Toss the Turtle though. *glares at Adam* --
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 am

I thought for a moment before I shrugged my shoulders. "Usually that's how communication works...but we aren't normal people so.." I simply replied, letting my voice trail off. To be honest, I did to know. I wanted to talk to him more....to spend more time with him and learn more about him. I didn't know why I cares, but I had been getting used to being confused as to why I did something or why I felt a certain way around him.
occ: xD Ahaha. It's cool. Actually, that's kind of funny. And, later Colby. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next