Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  Empty
PostSubject: Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .    Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:57 am

Hai guys. . .
Well, I guess I'm just dropping by to say that I'm going to be inactive for a while.
On Friday, I have to go down south to Gravesend because we have a family wedding on the Saturday. One of the disadvanteges of having a family all over Britain, I guess. . . So, we're going to be down there for the weekend, and possibly the whole week because it's half term and my mum wants us to stay down there with her for a while.
Also, after half - term, my dad said that he's going to start toughening up on the science revision for the end of year tests we do in Year Eight. That cuts down computer time too, I guess. . . He {and I } really wants me to get into Triple Science, and you have to work really hard for it.
Of course, there's always the chance that I'll start to "act up" again and get banned off my laptop. That's a reason for inactivity too.
=]
See you around. . .

-- Rufus {roo}
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .    Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:20 pm

All over Britain? Is Britain just a few little islands? xD Bye Rufus! Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .    Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:01 pm

O_O Britain is bigger then people think. . . . {It's not, it's Scotland, England, Wales and N.Ireland.} Still a large amount of area for one family to be spread across. . . >_>
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .    Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

2.84 Britains can fit into just Texas, according to what I found on Google. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .    Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Err. . . Awkward. . . Hai. . .
Page 1 of 1