Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm

I let out a soft sigh. Why had I been so depressed lately? Oh who was I kidding..I knew why. I missed Daemon. It had been a few days without an encounter with him and I was upset that I had left. Why had I said no? Oh yeah...because I'd end up hurting him. That's a stupid reason...
I shook the thoughts away, deciding to just sit quietly in my tree. The sun was rising now, its golden light just peaking over the horizon. I opened up my notebook, taking in a deep breath. I flipped through the pages in a dazed manner. The book opened at my newest poem. The first sappy, love poem I'd ever written. I scowled, roughly ripping the paper out of the book. I crumbled it up a d tossed it to the ground. A vine snaked out of the bushes, grabbing the piece of paper and slithering away after it had obtained its prize. I shook my head and flipped to an open page. I started to doodle absentmindedly. After a few moments I saw who the picture was becomming. Daemon. "Ugh! I yelled in frustration. I wadded up the paper and threw it as far as I could, not bothering to care where it landed. I tossed my notebook aside in a huff, grumbling and cursing in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm

I looked around, pushing myself through some bushes. Pulling out a couple throwing knives I tried to clear my mind. I had never been good at ranged combat. When Bel-...she did it, it looked so easy though. I attempted to throw one, watching in dismay as it clattered against the ground. I bit at the inside of my mouth, focusing in on the trunk and throwing another, grinning in victory as it lodged itself in, even if it was probably a one in a million shot.

-- This tree is like...right next to the one Bellinda is in. --
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm

I was unaware anyone was nearby, due to my dazed state. I sighed and put my was in my hands. What was wring with me? I shoved the feelings away, not wanting to deal with any of it. I pulled out my guitar and slipped the strap over my shoulders. I started plucking and strumming at the strings, singing the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. The words were sappy, but the key was in my range and the acoustic sound was nice.
"Boy I hear you,
In my dreams,
I feel you whisper,
Across the sea,
I keep you with me,
In my heart,
You make it easier when life gets hard.

So lucky I'm in love with my best friend,
Lucky to have been, where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again..
Ooh ooh ooh. "
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 pm

I scowled as another knife harmlessly passed the the tree. Sighing, I listened to the sounds of the forest. Squirrels, wind, bushes rustling, and...singing? That couldn't be natural. I looked around, and eventually spotted the place where the sounds was coming from. It was a...girl? Yeah, definitely a girl. I squinted seeing it was...why, Gods? It was Bell. I shook my head, and ran to get my knives quickly, which took me only a couple feet away from the tree she was in. I prayed quickly, hoping she wouldn't see me, and looked around my feet frantically for the knives.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:49 pm

I stopped playing the song aburptly, placing my guitar back on the branch beside me. I rested my head in my hands and shut my eyes tightly. "Why was I so stupid..." I asked myself in a sad tone. "I'll end up hurting you...what kind of a reason is that?!" I yelled. I lifted my head, staring up at the sky sadly. "I shouldn't have done it...I should have had one of those stupid romantic moments with him but no. No that's not me...I'd never let myself do that. Because I have to be miserable..." I muttered. I knocked on my head, as though I was trying to get my brain's attention. "Well guess what brain, you got what you wanted! I'm mistablr!" I said, throwing my hands up for emphasis. I coiled my legs to my chest, resting my chin on my knees. "More miserable than ever.." I added slightly under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm

I sighed, hearing most of what she had said to herself. I told myself, Don't do it. Just don't. Of course, I had to do it. "But I don't want you to be miserable!" I yelled up so she could hear me. I had given myself away. Oh well. I had tried to let it go. I really had. She certainly looked miserable.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I jumped at the sound if his voice. I quickly lost my balance in the tree and fell with a thud in my butt. "Ow.." I groaned, slowly sitting up. "You made me fall yo-" my voice caught up as my mid connected the voice and the face. Daemon. My cheeks flushed s bright shade of red, as though theyvhad been baked by the sun. "Uhhh...how much of that did you hear?" I asked with a wince.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:02 pm

"Er...most of it," I admitted, deciding it'd be better if I didn't lie. I scratched the back of my head with my left hand, shoving the other in my pocket, and looked away, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:07 pm

I averted my gaze, rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh..." I said simply. I slowly rose to my feet, rubbing the spot that I had landed on. "Man...that's gonna leave a bruise," I muttered. I then reached up, grabbing my things out of the tree. "Well...you kinda weren't supposed to hear it," I said. My eyes then widened a bit and I looked over at him. "Please don't tell me you found a wadded up piece of paper," I said in a slightly frantic voice. He had already heard me talking to myself about him, but I didn't want hum knowing that I drew and wrote about him too...that'd just be horrible.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:10 pm

I shrugged, holding out my hands and shaking my hands, as if to say, Nope, no paper here!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. A loud whistle escaped my mouth as I put my fingers to my lips, calling for the vines. A few showed up, but nine had the paper. Then another slithered from the bushes with the paper in its clutches. I briskly walked over, snatched the paper and stuffed it in the pocket of my hoodie. Because I wasn't exactly expecting to see anyone, I didn't look cute or anything like that. I simply had on a black hoodie and grey skinny jeans with my usual black and white converse that had been drawn upon and dxorated with colorful duct tape and sharpies. I took a sudden interest in the dew covered grass, keeping my gaze away from Daemon. He'd want to know what the paper was...and I wouldn't be able to say no if I looked at him. So I kept my hands stuffed in my pockets and my gaze on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 pm

I shoved my other hand into my pocket, and kept looking around, as if all of this crap-nature- actually got my attention. I bit my lip, nervous. Well, this is awkward...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:31 pm

I lifted my gaze for a moment just enough to look at him. I bit my lip, rubbing my neck. I kept my gaze on him, trying to resist the urge to...
I shook my head roughly. I massaged my temples, trying to clear my thoughts. I then let my hands drop to my sides. "Okay..look. You obviously don't want to be around me. And I didn't want you to hear my talking about you or see this stupid drawing or the poem or anything like that. So can we just...forget this happened and you can go back to hating me? Because you know what I just realized? By avoiding hurting you...I probably hurt you. So I'm horrible and I'm going to go now.." I said, pointing in the direction I wanted to go. But as much as I wanted to, I couldn't convince my feet to move.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

"But, I-... Don't-... It's not-..." I shook my head. "I don't want you to leave..." I said quietly, keeping my gaze on a rock, and not looking at her, feeling almost...shameful.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I raised an eyebrow, obviously feeling very surprised at this. "Why? I was horrible to you when u was trying not to be horrible! Imagine what'd I'd do if I was actually trying..." I said. I looked away, shaking my head. "I don't want to do that to you. Cause for some reason I care about you.." I mumbled. The feeling wasn't something I was used to, and I still wasn't sure why it was occurring.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:35 pm

"It's because...I really care about you...Alot," I said, almost embarrassed. I was the son of fear. I shouldn't be getting caught up in a girl. I should be cause fear and panic and terror. Not trying to win over a girl.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:41 pm

I bit my lip. Part of me was jumping with joy and kept saying to do something. But the other part just remained still and unreaccting. I was supposed to be happy...I had never been happy not since I was six. Why should that change now? I decided to act just like I speak, without thinking. I reached my hand out a moment. My movents were slow, hesitant and slightly shaky. I intertwined my fingers with his, acting as though nothing had happened. My purple gaze flickered over to him a moment and I smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 pm

I kept looking away, but finally I moved my eyes so they met hers, and I smiled. It was kind of odd, holding her hand. At first it kind of shook, out of nervousness. But I softened it, and smiled a bit bigger, my face growing hot.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 pm

I looked over at him, seeing his wide smile. I luaghed lightly, reaching up with my free hand and gently touching his face. "I made you smile," I said simply. This was something new for me. I had nver made anyone truly smile before.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm

-- Man, I feel like I'm slacking. You've been making like...way bigger posts than me xD --

I resisted the urge to smile wider. "Yeah, you did," I said simply, and reached up, touching her face as well.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

I kept my gaze locked with his, feeling as my heart began to beat faster. I smiled and took a step towards him. Of course, we weren't that far apart to begin with so this just closed the gap between us more. "You know...I don't think I can say no anymore. And it bothers me greatly..." I said. Without waiting for a reply I leaned my face towards his, hesitating a moment before I let our lips touch. It was a gentle kiss, obviously showing my nervousness.
ooc: xD it's fine, dude. I can always make long posts, I just ramble on and on about stuff. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

-- xD Ha. --

I hesitated a bit as our lips touched, but gave in, nervously holding it out. I had never actually had a kiss before, so this was my first. All the girls at my old school and in the mortal world thought I was too creepy. But they didn't know. I had never thought a first kiss could be this great. It was amazing. Even if it was just a tiny, weak, nervous kiss, it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

I pulled back after a moment with a grin while my thumb caressed his cheek. "That would be a yes, in case it wasn't implied," I said with a soft chuckle. I didn't really think this would end well...I knew thy with me, something bad would happen. But hey, no point in not enjoying it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

I laughed, giving her a warm smile. "I kind of assumed that."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I kept the fingers of my left hand laced with his. I then grinned, arching an eyebrow. "That was your first kiss, wasn't it?" I asked, although it was really more of a statement. When did I have my first kiss? I couldn't even remember anymore...no wait..Thomas! Thomas Fredericks. He was my first kiss...or was it Skyler? No..it was definitely Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: