Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneurysm

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

I blushed deeply, darting my eyes to the left to avoid her. "Yeah..." I said, quietly, and glanced at her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 pm

I smiled, shaking my head. "Believe me..you're lucky. I wish that was my first kiss, much sweeter an more innocent than the one I had," I explained. I stood up on my toes, I had to considering the rather drastic height difference, and pressed my lips back to his in a deeper kiss. After a moment I pulled back with a grin. "And now you've had your second kiss," I added. Man...this was not my usual stour of humor. Usually, I'd be making fun of him. Why wasn't I?
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:14 pm

I laughed. "What was your first one like?" I asked, grinning as she had added the, And now you've had your second kiss comment.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:23 pm

I shook my head, feeling a shudder run down my back. "...Saliva-ey.." I answered with a grimace. I remembered that day with a look of disgust. "His name was Thomas and he was this kid thy every girl said was an amazing kisser. So I figured that it'd be good, right? To have a great first kiss. Well...those girls lied. That kid produced so much spit it was like making out with Ol' Faithful.." I explained, sticking my tongue out as an act if disgust.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

I laughed. "I was...definitely better than him, right?" I asked. He sounded...disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm

I nodded my head with a smile. "Much," I answered. "If you weren't I wouldn't have kissed you again," I added with a crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 pm

I nodded, smiling. "Good," I said. "Y'know, I didn't know you sang so well. You sounded pretty good," I added.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:41 pm

I blushed a deep shade of scarlet, like an over ripe tomato. "Thanks...no one reallly knows I can do that. I always come here early in the morning so no one hears me. And that's when I write my poetry and draw too," I explained in an embarassed tone.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

"You write poetry?" I asked, raising a curious eyebrow. I grinned. She was adorable when she was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm

I winced at the sound of it. It made me sound so...girly. I quickly took a sudden interest in my shoes, keeping my gaze averted from his. "Maybe..." I mumbled as a response. With poetry I always thought of a girly, frilly ditz that wrote lovey musshy crap or an old guy in a powdered wig trying to look smart by using large words and complicated sentence structure. And I didn't fall into either of those categories.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:52 pm

"Maybe?" I asked. "As in, I don't want to show it to you, I'm too embarrassed maybe, or the I'm not sure maybe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm

I put my hands behind my back, keeping my gaze averted from his. "First one..." I muttered inconspicuously. I clutched my bag which held my three notebooks, two full and one half half full with poetry and rough sketches.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm

"Show me," I said smiling evilly. "Show me or you'll be cursed forever!" I said, in the type of voice a three year old might use.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 pm

I clutched my bag close to me. The closeness of the bag caused the wadded up piece of paper (which was actually a drawing of him) fell out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

I bent down quickly, grabbing the piece of paper and un-wadding the piece of paper, looking at it a moment before realizing what it was.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

My whole face was a bright shade of red and the color quicky spread to my ears and down my neck. I snatched the paper out of his hads, quickly wadded it back and stuffed back in my pocket without a word. I don't think I'd be able to speak...I was too embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

I began laughing, and hugged her. "I think it looked good," I said, trying to stop her from being so embarrassed. "At least you didn't draw me ugly," I said, laughing more now.

-- I gotta go in a minute. I might be able to post one more time if you post quickly. --
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:12 pm

I smiled faintly, shrugging my shoulders. "You're not ugly...and it's be hard to make you ugly in a picture," I explained. I released my grip on the bag a bit, believing everything to be safe from being read now.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:13 pm

"Now let me read your poetry," I said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

I grabbed ahold of my bag again, looking up at him with my slightly embarassed and partially irritated purple gaze. "Why do you want to read it?" I asked, narrowing my eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:41 am

"Because, I want to see if there's anything in there about me," I said, grinning. "And I want to see if you're any good."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:10 am

I hesitated a moment before I pulled out the three notebooks, handing them all to him. "There was one about you...but it's not in there anymore," I explained with a slightly crooked grin. At this moment, I was extremely happy I had torn that poem out and thrown it away.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 am

I flipped through them, reading bits and chunks of the different poems. "They're really good," I said, and smiled, offering them back to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:04 am

I quickly grabbed the notebooks after he was done and stuffed them in my bag. "Thanks.." I mumbled. I hated it when people read my poems...and it was obvious I did. Those were my deepest and darkest desires and thoughts squished into stanzas.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:53 pm

~Poor Bell,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next