Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awkward Eats

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am

I looked around the giant room. This is the mess hall, huh?
I knew absolutely no one. Sitting down at a table, I looked to my left. Some campers tapped their goblet and said the name of a drink and TADA! It appeared in the cup, just like that.
"Eddie's Smoothies, San Francisco, CA. Blueberry special smoothie with extra cream," I said as I tapped my goblet. I flinched as it appeared to fill with a thick, purplish liquid with cream at the top. I carefully took a sip. "What the... Hades?" I muttered, picking up slang from the campers around me. It tasted just like my dad's premium smoothie. I was not expecting this.
Soon, I was eating a plate of fruit: strawberries, apples, and pears. I set two apples aside to put in the fire pit (I think it's a rule).
It's been 10 minutes and no one has come to sit yet.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:38 pm

"mmm, that looks good, What is it?" I asked with a smile. "My name is Teru, son of the love goddess. What's your name and parent?"
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 am

"Oh, hi," I greeted as a fellow camper came by my table. "Just a plate of fruits."
"I'm Wakanda, daughter of the... um... Magic goddess, Hecate. Love goddess? Cool. Sounds groovy, haha."
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 am

"I meant the smoothie," I laughed. "and I guess it could be seen as groovy. Having my mother for a parent that is. Unfountuatly however, We are still children of the gods and therefor she doesn't pay much attention to her children. How do you like having Hecate as a parent?"
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:06 am

"Oops, I'm sorry. That's something of my dad's. He owns a smoothie shop. It's a blueberry shake."
I thought about his question. "You know what? Now that I think about it, she's never contacted me either, or give much attention."
I sighed and sipped from my cup.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm

I sighed as well, "being a demi- god is tough in many ways, we are expected to battle, and do well at our parents ting, what evre it is they do, and we have to be well ajusted adults without the help of one of our parents." I shook my head, "For the most part though, I want to do these things."
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am

I groaned. "Aggh, this sucks! The gods are so powerful, blahblahblah, they should do it themselves, right? But, I guess... Being a demigod comes with responsibility, but with cool abilities. I'm getting the hang of my magic."
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am

"Thats great, What is your favorite spell," I then lowered my voice. "I acctually agree with you, but I think it would be best if you kept your voice down. Who knows who might here." I leaned back and tilted my head in a questioning way.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:03 pm

"I don't have a favorite spell," I shrugged. "I'm not even sure if we have verbal spells, like wizards do. It's more of a potion/transformation thing."
I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry; you're right."
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm

"Don't worry about it." I told her. "So what is your favorite thing to do with your magic? Does the telloporting make you dizzy are transformations painful?" I asked genuinely curious as I spend very little time with Hecate children.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

I grinned. "My favorite thing? Magic isn't really for... uh... entertainement. It's more of just an ability were were born with. It's like rolling your tongue, you know? Inherited stuff, but you don't do it for fun or anything. Teleporting? Oh, no, we don't teleport. Only Hades children can, but even for them, it's risky. Transformations? See, we don't really transform. We actually like transforming others." I laughed as I remembered someone from my cabin turned an annoying Apollo kid into a worm. "It's an odd sensation, not exactly good or bad."

This guy was examining me, eh? He wants a trial? Bring it on.
My mind was pumped from all of this. So pumped that a grape I was holding turned into a cherry.
Or maybe he was just asking out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

"That's so cool!" I excliamed as I took the cherry from her. "Does it taste like a cherry or a grape still? Does the texture change? Or is it just an illusion?" I cleard my throght "Sorry, I'm rambling."
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:23 am

I blushed. No one's ever been as fascinated as this guy when it comes to my magic.
I honestly find it embarrassing when things happen like this.

"Uh... um... Thank you?" I managed to say.
"It looks like the grape, just a bit shorter and fatter... and redder. I'm pretty sure it's not an illusion. Hecate kids have real magic, not tricks of the eye like mortal magicians do. Haha, it's okay. I don't mind rambling."

I looked at my grape (now cherry) in his hand. "Why don't you try it?"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 am

I grinned at her and then placed the red fruit inside my mouth. Because I wasn't sure if it had a pit or not I didn't slam my jaws on it. Once I sank my teeth in i noticed that the cherry/grape tased like a cherry and had it's texture, complete with seed. I spit out the pit on to the ground, "Cherry, I did'nt know better I would think it had always been a cherry,"
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:54 pm

My heart stopped for a minute.
"Oh gods," I shuddered. "My mom has been linked to poisonous plants. How could I forget?!"
Seeing that he already swallowed the cherry but felt fine, I assumed nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:04 pm

My eyes widened, and I looked down at my hands, then shook my head. "Oh, well if I die I die." I shrugged "So anything else that could possibly lead to my death I should know about?" I teased. I crossed my arms and feinded pouting.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:25 pm

I was a bit shocked at his reaction.
"Wow... you're so... COOL," I laughed. "Nope, I don't see how else I can harm you."
I stood up and moved next to him, and, with all my force, punched his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

"Ooff," I stated a all of the air left my lungs, and I was left gasping for breath. "What was that for?" I asked semi- angrely. "If you were trying to get me to throgh up the cherry, I could think of other ways." I flatly said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:34 pm

"Yes, I was trying to make the cherry go out of your digestive system," I said dully.
"Was it really that hard? I wasn't really trying to make you-- WHY DOES EVERYTHING I SAY TURN OUT WRONG?!"
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 am

The funny thing about camp was that even with her yelling aloud none of the camp so much as looked over to us. I placed a calming hand on her shoulder, "I hardly think that every thing you do goes wrong." I told her. "As it so happens I was recently posened it the latest battle and I still have some of the antidote in my system. There should be enough left to erase any poisen the cherry introduces to my system." I smiled at the girl,"But I'll have some Apollo kids who are in nursing check me out later."
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:01 am

Breathless, I sat back down and put my head in my hands.
"I apologize. Again."
My lunch turned into beetles and scrambled away from the table.
"There goes my lunch."

Last edited by mv731 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:11 am

I held back laughter with much difficulty. "Well I'm pretty sure that there's more where that came from," I said indicating the buffet. "And don't worry about the punch, you have a nice right hook by the way." I told her as I placed a bite of my salad in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

"Ah, well, I'm not that hungry anymore," I shrugged. "The beetles made me lose my appetite."
I picked up a fork and twirled it around my fingers until it grew it into an elephant's tusk, which I ignored and proceeded.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm

"Yeah, it's about time for me to go as well, my sibs are probably wondering where I am." I patted her on the back and gave her a smile. "I'll probably see you around sometime," I told her. Then I waved to her as I left toward my cabin, where some of my cabin mates sat outside skimming fashion magizines.
Back to top Go down
mv731

mv731

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm

"Goodbye; nice talking to you," I grinned. As I watched him walk away, I turned a stick on a ground to a marker, and back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awkward Eats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward Eats   Awkward Eats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward Eats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next