Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Awkward start tee hee

Go down 
+2
BlackWolf-03
MultiProdiogious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MultiProdiogious

Awkward start tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey everyone, never done an RPG before, so, im not rlly sure what you are supposed to do, but ive read all the olympian books at least six times. its my favourie serires!!!! I hope to mee loads of people :D
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

Hello Multi! I'm just going to call you that because your name is too long. xP.

Well, I'm BlackWolf-03 as you can see, but I would prefer Wolfers, Wolfie, or just plain Wolf. When you talk to me I'll probably be kicked off a lot, and have one of my siblings get on. (You'll understand when you meet them). But while I'm on, you'll see me talk about soccer, sports, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and much random things.

Well, I hope you love it here at CHB, because I know I do. XD Good luck!! Hope to RP with you soon, but not right now. I'm quite busy and tight on schedule right now. XD
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 am

Awesome Wolfers!, he...amazing name by the way. I absolutly luv the harry pottter series!! ive read them all at least eight times, Im going to london for the premiere!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:30 am

Well, that totally sucks. Because well, I don't live in London. X( Plus, I can't go see the movie in the premiere day also, because I got basketball camp and stuff. Now, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 am

darn, its going to be epic, hey, i tried to make a charecter, and it was accepted, but now its not, do you know what could have happened?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:52 am

Because your charrie is a Big Three Charrie. Your not allowed to have a Big Three Charrie until you have a total of 500 posts.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:55 am

ooohhhh, how do i make a new charrie?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 am

Just take a look at other people's charries. You can get a look from them. XD
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 am

kk thanx
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm

How can you tell who you are rpging with, like which Charrie?
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm

And.... how do you list your charries after your name?
In the diff colours
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

You just use the color thing at the top of this post box I'm typing in. Right beside the smiley face you'll see a little box full of different colors. Just highlight the entire paragraph you wrote for your charrie then just press that box and choose a color.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:38 pm

How do you make a signature?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm

You already have a signature. But just to let you know.

Step 1: Go to your profile up at the very top of the page.

Step 2: Go to your signature and click it.

Step 3: Customize your signature.

Step 4: Press "Save" when you are finished.

And there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:32 pm

HEY! I hope you catch on quick! I did. It's not hard once you get the swing of things!

P.S. My name is Nico, but I'm a girl.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I caught on quick on my third or second day. It was the help of everyone here! :DD
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi thar. Name's Rhyme and I realized I haven't said hi yet. I am not that old of a member but I have learned some stuff and I'll be willing to assist if I can. I lurk a lot and can probably be found in the insane world of the cbox on the front page. So yeah. This is an awkward hello. XD
Back to top Go down
Shiona x

Shiona x

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm new. I got shown this site by my epical ninja zombie cousin afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey, name's Rhyme. Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. I would suggest making your own topic instead of necroposting. Necroposting is basically finding a dead topic and posting in it something that may or may not be off topic. It is not against the rules, but it's not exactly the wisest thing to do at times. Don't be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox and feel free to PM me, staff, or other members who volunteer their services questions.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name is Annabeth Skylar [INSERT LAST NAME HERE].

You can call me, Skye, Skye, Skye, or Skye. Okay, I'll let you call me Skye. I like to read, play soccer, and procrastinate. In fact, I suffer from chronic procrastination. I am Athazagoraphobic, and sorta-proud. I am the slowest poster/writer you will ever meet. I don't enjoy posting if it's not the best I can do. I always give my best effort. I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist/grammarandspellingnazi.

ANYWAY. WELCOME! Have fun, meet friends, watch llamas with hats, post, and hear me obsess over Maroon 5, Coldplay, and OneRepublic.

~Skye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward start tee hee   Awkward start tee hee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward start tee hee
Page 1 of 1