Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] Empty
PostSubject: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:53 pm

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] 188960-1

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Christopher was finally back at camp…was this a good thing? He wasn’t sure. Two weeks ago, he had broke up with the person he loved. Or loved. He didn’t give a crap about her anymore. Well, he told himself this. A small voice in the back of his mind was telling him that this wasn’t true, but he ignored it.

Anyway, it was hard for Chris to get away from the news of his break up at camp. His parents – well, foster-parents – had realized just from his sudden appearance at their doorstep that he and Isabella had broke up so they hadn’t mentioned it. His sibling and friend’s, however, hadn’t shut up about it. His group of friends had been waiting to see Chris off at camp’s entrance, knowing that he would leave when he was upset.

Stupid Keller; telling them all about the split. Chris could’ve have killed him…but he didn’t…because he loved Keller. Aww, bromance. Wasn’t it beautiful?

It looked like Chris had got over it however, and he felt like he had at least. He had had things…done to him. Things that he knew he never would have been able to do if he had still been dating Isabella. Things that…couldn’t be removed. Ever. His parents had had a fit when they had seen it, but Chris didn’t care. It wasn’t as if they could ground him, could they? Chris now had a new tattoo- which he had got done illegally, seeing as he was only sixteen – and both of his ear-lobes had been stretched, and now sported two metal flesh tubes. You could literally see though a hole in his ear.

He and Keller had thought it was awesome. Kyle and Cole had nearly been sick. Wimps.

Anyway, Chris walked down the side of the arena, the gravel crunching beneath his Vans. He kept his dark curly locks back from his light brown eyes by wearing a snap-back, his Dre headphones blearing into his ears. Thank you, Mom. Well, foster-Mom. His real Mother – Aphrodite – had never done crap for him.

He didn’t really know why he was in the arena. Just to get away from his friends and siblings, really. He was pretty distant from the world right now anyway, seeing as all he could hear was 2Pac’s Changes being pumped into his ears.

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] Best
Opal - Perry
Iris

it would be opal's third time ever trying to handle a bow, and she had been here three years. Lately she had been trying out weapons other than just a knife. It had been going better than she had thought, although she still wasn't the best archer.
Opal wore her usual training clothes, especially for nice warm Spring days like this. She wore her dark wash, jean capris and Camp Shirt with her old sneakers. Her Camp Shirt was a little different though. She had ripped off the long and obnoxious sleeve along with a good strip off the bottom. When she would raise her arms, like when holding her bow, her stomach would show slightly, showing the stud piercing in her navel. Opal's long brown hair was pulled back in a low pony tail, but the subtle wind blew her bangs straight back into her face.
She raised the bow she had borrowed from the weapon's shed, aiming for the target on the other side of the ring. It would only be her fifth shot today and only two had hit the target already, but no where near the bull's eye. Her shot this time didn't do much better than the other two that had totally missed. This shot nearly scraped the edge of the target, but ended up going straight past it only landing next to another guy. It pierced the ground right by his feet, and Opal could only hope she really didn't hit him.
She cursed really loudly. "Sorry!" She called with an uneven face, trying to see what the guy's reaction was. Hopefully he wasn't too angry. She wasn't in the mood to fight at that moment. She whip his butt anyway, but that was besides the point.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris, who had been staring blindly at a spot of the ground before him, jumped a mile when an arrow hit there, almost taking off his toe. He jumped back, his new Dre's almost falling off his head, along with his snap-back. Thank Gods they didn't fall, or else he woupd have been angry.

Chris looked up when someone called an apoligy, about to frown when he realised that the girl was pretty. Almost as pretty as Isabella, in his eyes. It took a.second for Chris to remind himself that he didn't have Isabella to hold him back. He could do what he wanted. Like right now.

Popping a minty chewing gum into his mouth to ensure that his breath didn't smell of ciggarettes, Chris lowered his beats off his ears, resting around his neck instead, still playing so Chris could still hear his music faintly. He pulled the arrow from the ground, making his way over to the girl, and flirtacious grin on his face.

"It's alright; no harm done. Try again, this time, raise you elbow higher, like this." Chris smiled, handing the girl the arrow before tanding behind her, towering over her. He put his handbunder her bare elbow, gently lifting up her arm like had instructed, his other hand underneath her outstretched arm that was gripping the bow, holding it straight.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] Smileeey

"Uh...how could you not know that?"

You could say that Isabella had gotten stronger after Chris had broken up with her. Isabella didn't really smile a lot anymore or laugh; she still felt heartbroken. But, was she going o let that show? No way in freaking hell.

Isabella's long, dark wavy hair was pulled back in a pony tail. As she pulled back her bow and arrow, the bracelets on her writst jingled. Isabella winced aloud. She still hadn't gotten rid of the bracelet Chris had gotten her. Okay, so maybe she wasn't over him.

Isabella shook her head and shot the arrow, watching it nearly pierce her own brother's head.

"Sorry!" Isabella called out. Okay, this wasn't her thing. Grumbling, Isabella picked up a sword and started practicing on a dummy, killing it in a few seconds. Bleh. No good. Something caught her eyes and Isabella looked up and saw Chris. And a girl. Isabella's gray eyes became fierce. Isabella called Chris a lot of colorful words in her mind. Isabella shook her head again and pulled her brother with her and told him to spar with him.

Isabella felt sorry for her brother. She was a bout to spew all her anger out a him. Hopefully she wouldn't go all battle mode on him. That would be bad.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46974879
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

opal positioned her arm the way the boy had showed her, only with his arm under hers, supporting it. His other arm steadying the bow, helping her keep it balenced. She stole a quick glance at the boy, how close his face was to hers, she could hear his breath. Opal wa barely aware of the girl that seemed to be angry, only fifty feet away from them.
"Like this?" Opal murmured, narrowing her eyes, aiming for the target, feeling much more confident than before. She pulled the arrow back a bit more, then let go watching the arrow sore through the air, it eventually hitting the target a few inches shy of the center. Opal gaped at the shot she had taken. That much improvement just with positioning? "Thanks." Opal said said, still shocked at her shot she had taken. She turned to face the boy and smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

The corners of Chris’ mouth twitched up into a smug smile when the arrow flew threw the air and nearly hit the bull’s-eye. “Perfect.” He laughed briefly, stepping back an inch from the girl when she turned, letting his hands fall to his sides, one hand slipping into the pocket of his SuperDry shorts. He wasn’t dressed for the arena, seeing as he had only been passing through and he really, really hoped that nothing would get wrecked, seeing as he was wearing some pretty expensive stuff.

“Name’s Christopher.” The son of Aphrodite introduced with an extended hand. Maybe it was a Aphrodite thing, or whether it was just a Chris thing, but for some reason he liked to shake someone’s hand when they met them. If it was a girl, he could make a move straight away by doing this. Maybe he should re-phrase that last bit; if it was a totally-smoking-hot girl. “What’s your name, beautiful?” He asked, shamelessly flirting with the girl.

His light brown eyes moved over the girl, down to her feet before back to her face, his smirk faltering when they glanced over her shoulders, seeing something that made his heart flutter and stomach turn at the same times, forcing him to feel slightly sick. Great, what was she doing here? He had to move on! That’s what he was doing right now, with this totally-smoking-hot girl. Jeez.

Whoa, wait. Does Isabella look angry? Oh my Gods, she does. Is she? No, she can’t be…but what if…hang on…not going beg…totally-smoking-hot…was she jealous?! Hm…maybe. Did Chris want her back? No…maybe…not sure. Maybe it was time for him to have a bit a fun, at Isabella’s expense. He felt a pang of guilt erupt in his stomach, knowing that she was probably going to get hurt, but he couldn’t stop himself. It was called moving on. He had already tried to sow people that he didn’t care about ‘living long’ or any of this bull about ‘looking after your body’. Too late for that, seeing as he smoked, frequently drank, had about three tattoos and had a bald guy that was high of weed put holes in his ear-lobes. And he was still only sixteen. He supposed he should start being a good-boy…

Huh, yeah right. Where was the freaking fun in that?

Chris’ gaze returned to the girls face, smiling down at her again and not knowing whether Isabella had seen. He didn’t know whether he was doing this to make her jealous or whether it was because he wanted to flirt with this girl.

Did it really matter? Nope, not really.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit

[ Sorry for crap post :/ ]

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 am

The corners of Isabella's mouth turned into a frown as she watch Chris flirt with another girl. Oh jeez. She even heard what he said to her. Yeah, like he hadn't said those words to her. Isabella could feel her heart brake a little more.

Isabella stepped back from her brother as he went to stab her. She smiled lightly and put her hands up, motioning she was done sparing. Her brother nodded and left the area. Probably going back to the cabin. Now what was she going to do? Isabella sighed and sat down on a nerby bench, thinking. The bracelet jingled and she had an idea.

Isabella took off the bracelet Chris had given her and threw it into the garbage can, basketballs style. She couldn't help but laugh lightly. Oh yeah Keller, Chris is just dying to have me back, Isabella thought, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 am

opal raised her eyebrows at the boy. Christopher. He had stuck out his hand, which seemed to Opal, such an old fashioned thing to do, but she didn't know much about that type of thing. She was all modern. Hated thinking about the past really, and the past included so many hardships, so she made it a point to forget, but not necessarily forgive.
There had been a clang! coming from somewhere behind her but she managed not to notice it too much. She looked at Christopher, her lips pursed as she was thinking when she said, "Name's Opal," and shook his hand the way she had expected him to have wanted. She didn't let go right away though. She was still pondering in his comment. Beautiful? Hardly.
"Can I call you Chris? Or us it just Christopher."

((Welshy! That was not a crappy post! This ^^ is a crappy post!))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:08 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Keeping his eyes fixed on Opal’s, Chris brought her hand up to his lips, kissing the back of it attentively. For a split second, his eyes flickered to Isabella to see if she had been watching before returning to Opal’s face. “I have always wanted to do that.” Chris explained with a sweet smile, letting go of her hand again and straightening.

Pulling his iPod out of his pocket quickly, Chris scrolled through his songs, deciding to play Sexy love by Ne-Yo. He tried not to laugh also, seeing as the music coming out of his headphones around his next was playing full blast, so there was no doubt that Opal would be able to hear it. Well it wasn’t just Ne-Yo singing, it was a mash-up of that song and one of Justin Bieber’s. Chris didn’t like Bieber, but he didn’t dislike him, you get me? Free advertisement here.

“You can call me anything you like, whenever you like.” Chris winked, trying not to look at Isabella but it was hard, seeing as she had just thrown something that had glistened in the light, catching his eyes. What the hell was that? He wasn’t sure so he shrugged it off, feeling annoyed with her. Couldn’t she go somewhere and get a life? Jeez.

Chris regretted his past thoughts about her; slagging her off. He didn’t know why he was acting like this. He was nice really. He hadn’t wanted to hurt her, but it was too late now. Maybe she had moved on. Myabe Chris could commit a murder upon whoever she had moved on to. Maybe.

Reaching his hand forward, Chris impulsively brushing back her brown bangs that were falling into her face, and tucking a loose strand of her hair behind one of her ears. “So, beautiful, who’s your God parent?”

Chris didn’t really care, he only hoped that she had been claimed. Because, if she hadn’t been claimed, then there was a chance that she could be an Aphrodite. She was definitely super-mega-hot-sexily-foxy-hot-awesome enough to be one of his sister. He really hoped she wasn’t.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit

[ Oh Shut up, Purplehead xD Your post was super-mega-hot-sexily-foxy-hot-awesome ]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 am

Isabella wanted to kick Chris in the balls or throw out his box of cigarettes in the garbage. Isabella got up again, not looking at Chris or the girl. Yet, she saw what Chris did. Was he trying to get killed? Isabella couldn't blame the girl though. Who wouldn't fall for a sweet, charming...jerk-who-broke-her-heart. Isabella blinked and shook the thoughts away. Enough if that, Isabella thought, raising the bow.

Isabea sucked at this. Why was she even trying? Isabella wasn't Katniss or anything. At the moment though she wished she was. Going through the Hunger Games seemed better than watching your ex-boyfriend flirt with another girl who was a million times prettier than you. Isabella's lips were in a straight line. Focus. Isabella shot the arrow, totally missing the target. Instead Isabella hit an Ares kid. Oh gods no...

The Ares kid turned to Isabella, the side of his arm bloody. Whoops. Isabella's face broke into a grin as the Ares kid started running towards her. She ran and at the right moment stopped, causing the Ares kid to barrel into the wall. Isabea died laughing. At least Chris could see that she was better without him and didnt need him.

ASHKL WELSHY. YOUR POSTS ARE GOOD SO SHUSH. SO ARE YOURS KATTEH
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:29 am

opal felt her cheeks go red when Chris kissed her hand. That was also something she had never expected to happen. It never had happened before when she was meeting someone, although, she didn't have a lot of experience with guys so she wouldn't know if that was normal anyway.
Opal looked from her hand back to his eyes. She made a point of changing the color of her own from their normal dark brown to a deep shade of purple. "Iris." She told him, her lips curling at one side forming an uneven smirk. "Goddess of the rainbow. And you?" She bit her lip, only wondering who could possiblely produce a child as gorgeous looking as Chris.
It hit her quickly and she was embarrassed to even think otherwise. Aphrodite, should be his mother, no doubt. Although, he did have that bad boy edge to him, she could simply just tell. It was what would fit him much better than any other parent,t hat was for sure.

((you said hot twice, welshy... xD AND GREEK! YOUR POSTS ARE BETTER THAN MINE TOO! SHUTUP! ;p))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris, who had been looking into Opal’s eyes, raised his eyebrows when he noticed the colour change. Whoa, awesome. Chri put his hand over his heart, faking hurt. ”Ouch. You really can’t guess? Just hurt me feelings, why don’t you.”

Chris laughed briefly, dropping his hand again and smiling at her to show that he obviously wasn’t serious. “Son of Aphrodite, at your service.” Chris told her in a fake British accent, bowing slightly. He didn’t feel like an idiot, because this was how he normally got a girl; by using these exact lines. Well…except the time when he had called himself Edward Cullen instead…but that had been an exception, a one off.

Chris tried to ignore Isabella, but it was hard considering that he was laughing a lot right behind Opal. With a small eye roll, he took the bow off Opal, handing it to a small camper that was passing by. The boy grinned and ran off the go get himself a arrow.

“Follow me.” Chris told Opal nicely yet seductively, taking her hand, which was smaller in comparison to his yet they were both soft; seeing as Chris’ skin was, like, perfect. Leading her by pulling on her hand, Chris passed Isabella. To his surprise, he smiled at her as he passed, the smile half smug and half challenging. However, his eyes were clouded with guilt.

Stopping by the side of the arena, where the mats covered to ground. He led her to the centre of the mats, letting go of her hand and pulling his headphones and iPod out of his pocket, putting them a metre away on the ground by his feet. He doubted anyone would take them whilst he was preoccupied; he would hunt them down and kill them if they did. They were probably too scared to as well, seeing as he was 6”2, muscular and looked like he harassed old women and nicked cars for a living.

But he didn’t because he was a nice person. Most of the time.

Turning back to Opal, he wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way, yet the gesture was challenging. In a playful way, of course. Clapping his hands, he stood in front of Opal, straightening his hat on his head so his hair would stay out of his eyes. He had a feeling, however, that if she got him down successfully, then his hat would obviously fall off. Whatever. “Try and get me down. Come on.” Chris winked, just wanting Opal to get him down so he had a innocent-ish opportunity to kiss her when she had pinned him down. Or he had pinned her down…

Pants out of control

[ ALL OF YOU SHUSH. WE ARE ALL AMAZING, KAY? END OF STORY ]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Isabella felt her heart break more as Chris smiled at her. A half smug smile and half challenging. With her gray eyes, Isabella watched as Chris took the girl somewhere. Probably to kiss her or make out with her or just something! Isabella looked down and chocked down a cry and turned on her heels, throwing the bow and arrow across the arrow.

Oh yeah Keller, Chris wants me back so badly. Now there was no way in hell that Isabella would take Chris back. No matter what he said or did. If he tried, Isabella was kicking him in the balls. She couldn't help but let her mind wander to what Chris and the girl where doing. Isabella gritted her teeth as she walked out of the Arena, tears spiling from her eyes. She only walked out so no one could see her cry. As soon as she was no longer in Chris's sight or anymone else's, Isabella punched the wall, splitting her knunckles open.

She took a deep breath to clam herself. No more tears. No more heartbreak. Isabella walked back inside and sat on a bench, her head in her hands. Isabella wasn't going to make Chris jealous by doing something stupid like kiss another guy. She wasn't like that. Chris would, but Isabella couldn't. Looking up, she could still see the girl and Chris.

Look away, Isabella thought, looking the other way, getting a view of the new Apollo kid. Oh holy fudge of the gods. Working out. Shirt off. Sweaty. Abs. Isabella thought she was going to die on the spot. No wonder she liked Apollo kids better. The boy looked at Isabella and winked. She laughed and smiled, waving at the boy. What? She was single. Chris wasn't in her laugh anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 pm

opal gave him an odd look, a bit confused at what he was telling her to do. He wanted to wrestle? She didn't know how to wrestle, which probably just meant she was going to humiliate herself. That wouldn't be fun, especially in front of him. A guy that was probably the best looking person she had ever talked to. She raised her eyebrows. "Really?" she asked, steadying her stance, so she was better balanced. "I don't know, I'm not very good." She shrugged though, feeling a bit awkward. How was she even supposed to respond to that? Just attack him? Grab him around the waist and try to knock him down? She had no talent with that what so ever. She could barely hold a bow the right way. He seemed so convincing and he looked totally serious about it.
So that's what she did. She attacked him with one last easy shrug, but couldn't seem to wipe away her small smile. Opal still had no idea what she was doing though.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:02 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

The son of Aphrodite couldn't stop his laughter from slipping past his lips as he watched Opal think. She was so cute when she thought. Obviously, she could never compare to...her. No-one ever would.

Chris had no clue why he hadn't went to cabin six as soon as he returned to camp. Got down on his knees and begged for her to take him back. Begged until she gave him another chance. Chris didn't know why he hadn't done this. Maybe it was...just because he didn't want her back.

Maybe it was because he needed to know that she loved him first.

His thoughts were cut when Opal attacked him, and all he could then focus on was wrestling with this totally-sexy-hot-awesome girl. He laughed again at her pathetic attempt to get him down, onoy making his stumble slightly before standing straight again. Now it was his turn. With one hand on her back, and the other quickly grabbing her thigh, her tipped her backwards. She would have hurt herself if he hadn't kept his hand on her back and lowered her on the mat.

Chris, once he and Opal were both on the mats, pinned down her hands above her head, sitting on her legs so she couldn't kick him if she wanted. "I win." Chris grinned down at her, an idea forming in his head. Before he could think it over, he leaned down, kissing Opal gently on the lips.

Pants out of control
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Isabella smiled at the Apollo boy again before her eyes flashed to Chris and the girl. Aw hell no. With eyes filled with pain, Isabella watched as Chris kissed the girl. Well, she couldn't blame the girl. Isabella wasn't mad at the girl either. Mostly just at Chris. But, Isabella wasn't going to stand there and watch the person she still loved kiss another girl.

Isabella grabbed a biw and arrow, aiming it at Chris's hat. Hopefully she wouldn't kill Chris in the process of trying to shoot his hat off. Letting the arrow fly, Isabella watched as the bow went right Chris's hat, knocking it off his head and was now pinned against the wall. Well, she just ruined Chris's hat. That was better than making him jealous.

"-oh look, birds- you Chris! I never want to see you again! I can't believe I fell in love with you and [i]still[i] in love with you!" Isabella yelled, knowing she probably looked crazy. The crazy ex. Whoop. Isabella dropped the bow and arrow and walked out of the arena again to make sure no one would see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:41 pm

opal was surprised when Chris had taken her down so easily. She wasn't very good at wrestling but she was strong and it shouldn't have been that easy for him. Maybe she was distracted. Not by him of course, that would be crazy. No her m ind was probably just somewhere else. That was all.
But she was even more surprised as he pinned her down, pinning her arms above her head and securing her legs in place. She merely just let it happen, which surprised her all the more. The most unexpected thing he did though, was lean down and kiss her. Opal kissed him back too. She didn't have much of a choice though, herself being trapped and barely able to move. She didn't mind that at all though.
But what startled her was when a girl, the girl from before came over and raged at Chris for reasons Opal could only guess. She had been the one that had shot the arrow at them, ripping Chris's hat off his head. Opal didn't really get it until she heard her words.
"You know her." Opal whispered softly. It wasn't even a question. "And she loves you?" That however was a question. "Did you date or something?" Opal was confused all right. None of whatever just happened made much sense, but she was slowly figuring it out, even without Chris talking.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Holy crap! Chris almost died when the arrow shot at his hat, narrowly hitting his head. He winched as Isabella swore and yelled at him, keeping his eyes tight shut. When he heard Opal speak, he opened his eyes, seeing Isabella storm off in the corner of his eye.

"I'm sorry. Yes, we used to date...but we broke up a few...whatever. But no, she doesn't love me. She never did." Chris told Opal, his face still close to hers and pinning her down. This was wrong. Why was he doing this? This was wrong. "I'm sorry...I have to see if she's alright. Wait here, okay?"

Quickly getting off Opal, he brushed his dark locks from before his eyes. Chris grabbed his head phones and iPod from the ground, putting his headphones around his neck and his iPod in his pocket before breaking into a run after Isabella, not taking long to catch up to her.

He grabbed her arm quickly and gently, stopping her before she could walk out of the arena. He didn't care thst shhe had almost nearly killed him! He hd just kissed another girl right in front of her. "Isabella. Please. Can we just...start again?" Chris asked her pleadingly, practically begging.

Chris didn't think she loved him, but he still loved her.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit

[ KICK HIM IN THE BALLS! ]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Isabella was thinking of what to say to Keller. How wrong Keller was. Chris didn't want her back. Chris-

Isabella froze when she felt a familiar hand grab her arm. The same soft touch Chris had...Isabella whipped around and pushed Chris off of her. She didn't want him to touch her. She didn't even want her to look at her or think if her. Isabella was fed up with Chris's crap. Tired if how he never said she didn't love him. Tears spilled from her gray eyes.

"No Chris! I had it! No. You just...no!" Isabella yelled at him, warm tears spilling down her face. Isabella concluded that Chris was only allowed to see her cry.

Before she could think again, Isabella went close to Chris and leaned up, making it seem that she was going to kiss him. Before she could, Isabella kneed Chris in the balls. Hard.

"Go have fun with that girl! I don't blame her for falling for you!" Isabella yelled to Chris, walking backwards and giving him two middle fingers. One was too classy.

LOL TOL CLASSY FOR SASSY
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 pm

opal, once again, was the most confused person at camp. When Chris got up, Opal hesitated to follow, but she did after about thirty seconds. Blame her ADHD, but she got up and followed.
Standing just behind the entrance to the Arena, she was able to hear what the two had said. She just caught the end of Chris's sentence when she had gotten in good hearing distance, and she easily saw what they were doing. The girl crying and the look on Chris's face. Opal bit her lip and sighed. It was obvious he cared for her a lot. She heard what the girl had said and concluded that she was right. Opal had fallen quickly for Chris, that was for sure.
Opal sat down on the ground not really wanting to watch anymore, her back towards them as she leaned against one of the walls of the Arena. This would be something she would somehow get caught up in and she barely even knew the two. It was simply just her luck with things like this wasn't it. And that was one of the first times that Opal was really pondering on the past.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Did you know that if a guy is kicked or hit too hard...there then he can die? Or there is a possibility that he might not have kids? Or have cancer? He might never be able to do a lot of things if her was kicked there hard enough. The chances of this happening to him are rare, but it still happen to boys andmen all over the world.

Chris fell the his knees, clutching his you know as his forehead pressed against the hard ground, not being able to concentrate on anything but the pain. Hot tears streamed down his face quickly from the pain, feeling as if he was going be sick...but he couldn't.

With his heart beatingly violently in his chest, and not being able to move, Chris heard Isabella continue to talk, but couldn't process what she was saying. It felt like a knife was twisting into his lower body, as if it was on fire. He had been hit there before, but never this hard.

"Isabella. Please don't leave me." He sobbed, not being able to stop himself. He couldn't move. The pain was becoming unbearable. He just cried on the dirty ground, biting the inside of his cheek to try and divert some of the pain....it didn't work.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Isabella wiped the tears away, glad that Chris was hurt in sine way. Maybe he could feel her pain. Isabella fell to her knees as well, sobs racking her body. Would she take Chris back? After what he had done to her? Isabella hated it when Chris said Isabella didn't love her. It broke pieces of her heart every time. She looked at Chris when he talked, hearing him crying too. Well, it was from the pain.

"I don't know Chris. You hurt me badly. And what about the other girl? Are you just going to leave her heartbroken as well? That's not right. That's not right at all," Isabella sobbed , falling ontop of Chris and crying into him. She wanted his arms around her, but Isabella knew it wasn't good for her. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris continued to cry. feeling stupid. Having said that, most men cried when they were hit in a certain place hard enough, so he knew that he had the excuse. Blood started to form in his mouth and he finally realised how hard he had been biting his lip.

Feeling a wave of sickness come over him again, he worked hard to be sick. He felt Chris crying into his back, ad all he wanted to do was turn and hug her but he couldn't move, only feeling pain when he did. He spat out blood and saliva, hot tears still streaming down his cheeks.

"I'm s-s-sorry." He cried, starting to shake like mad and hyperventilate ontop of everything else. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Or Opal. I d-didn't know what I was thinking. I-I-I might not be able to h-have kids!" He exclaimed, finally getting to grips on what had happened.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Isabella couldn't help but laugh a bit at what Chris said. He was worried about kids at the moment? Oh gods. Isabella was glad to know where his mind was at a time like this. Isabella wiped her tears, claming down herself as well. She rolled Chris over, seeing where he was clutching. Okay, she didn't knee him that hard that he would have kids. Isabella knew her stuff. Isabella had just kneed him to the point where he would be in pain for an hour or two.

"I didn't hit you that hard! I know the limit! I think I would know," Isabella whispered loudly to Chris. The life was out of Isabella's gray eyes. That would never return though. Maybe. Or maybe not.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 pm

When I walk on by,
in my new LeFreak,

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Moaning as Isabella rolled him over, he spat out more blood, the tears sloeing down down his cheeks yet were still flowing. It had hurt. A lot. He could imagine how much it hurt to give birth. Then times that by a million and that is how much it hurt right now.

"I-I think you might of hit me a little too hard in...a more delicate spot." Chris told her between gasps. Wincing, Chris sat up and cussed loudly, one hand still clutching his you-know-what, the other arm going around Isabella. He pulled her into a one armed-hug, which was difficult seeingbas he attention was pretty much somewhere else right now.

Burying his face in her neck, he realised how much he was sweating and had been crying. Whoa. She really hoped she wouldn't do this again when noticed his stretched ear-lobes, or else he would probably never have a Father. "I'm s-so sorry. I-I love you." Chris told her, still not opening his eyes. She had just nearly shot an arrow through his brain and may have wrecked his chances of ever having children. He was such a nice person for forgiving her.

Pants out of control

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: