Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Isabella sniffled, wiping the rest of the tears away. It felt good to be in Chris's arms again. Well arm. But something didn't feel right. In the pit of her stomach, she knew something wasn't right. Isabella looked away, patting Chris's head. Isabella douted it hurt that much. Cramps were ten times worse. Well, Chris didnt have a uterus so no opinion.

"Shhh," Isabella told Chris quietly, kissing his lips lightly. Yet, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She pulled away, finally getting a good look at Chris. Oh gods, he stretched his ear lobes. It looked disgusting. Isabella didnt mind the tattoos though. Isabella though looked away before she got sick looking at Chris's ears.

"What about Opal? You just can't leave her like that," Isabella whispered to Chris, sawllowing bile that had been rising in the back of her throat. Yeah she knew she was a wimp.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 pm

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 188960-1

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris, with his other hand, raised his from his shorts and wiped away his tears from his cheeks, finally getting a hold on himself. Taking a deep breath, he opened his eyes, looking into Isabella's. His eyes were full of saddness and guilt.

"I don't know. I only just met her. It's not as if we know each-other." Chris told her honestly, lowering his head again and lowering it down the her neck, kissing her neck gently.

"I'm really sorry. I want you back, Isabella." Chris told her, raising his head from her neck once more and pressing his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. "Please give me another chance, Beautiful?"

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Isabella sighed and looked into Chris's eyes as well. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes thinking. Something still bothered her though. Isabella bit her lip, giving her that cute look.

"Are you going to remind how much I don't love you when I would die for you?" Isabella whispered to Chris, her voice breaking at the end. Now it was her turn to cry. Again. Tears spilled from her eyes and Isabella pulled away, her head in her hands.

"Why would you even say that? Do you know how that makes me feel?" Isabella asked Chris, almost yelling it at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm

When I walk on by,
Girls be looking like ‘Damn he fly’
I play to the beat, walking down the street
in my new LeFreak,

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 188960-1

Christopher Jason Hunt
Son of Aphrodite

Chris winced when Isabella half-yelled at him, feeling like a jerk. His eyes dropped to the ground, feeling ashamed at himself. He was a jerk. A bully. A horrible, disgusting, abusive, arrogant, vain person that didn't deserve someone like Isabella.

"I'm sorry." Chris whispered, feeling as if Isabella was purposly torturing him. He took her hands gently, pulling her head out of them. Cupping her face in his hands, his gently carressed her cheeks with his thumbs, forcing her to look at him.

"Please....give me another chance. I-I'll stop smoking. And drinking. And-and I'll...try my best. Just please." He begged, flustered. It was obvious that this was another side of Chris that had never been discovered before. He had never tried or wanted this much to get back with someone.

This is how I roll, animal print
Pants out of control
It’s real fool with the big ass ‘fro
It’s like Bruce Lee rock at the club

chris’ outfit
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Isabella put her hands on top of Chris's soft ones, always loving how they felt and wishing they were a tiny bit rougher. She closed her eyes, wondering if she should take Chris back. Should she? Even after what she did for him? Isabella's eyes glanced at her leg, the scar of the fire still there. Isabella wouldn't forget about Chris ever. She would have that reminder of him. Isabella always would remember Chris. Isabella still loved him.

"I'll give you another chance," Isabella whispered to Chris, opening her gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]   Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh-oh...this is...awkward... [ private ]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2