Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] Empty
PostSubject: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 am

Matthew needed to be alone. He was very lonely, he hadn't spoken to anyone nor flirted with any girls. He mostly avoided flirting with guys because in the world today it 'wasn't cool to be gay' which he thought was horrid but he couldn't change it so he stayed away from the guys there were a couple of gay kids at camp but they were all to young for him so he didn't even dare put on any moves on them.

Of course Matthew was looking striking. The magic around his body made him even more alluring and mysterious. His plain white tee fitted around his muscles perfectly ands his shorts showed half of his impressively powerful legs which he used during fights. His spiky blond hair was like normally everywhere and the dangerous glint was in his very very pale blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:40 am

I Walked Around The Corner, Not Knowing What To Do Today... I Wasn't Wanting TO Be Alone... It Just Sorta Happened... I Came Around The Corner I Smashed Into That Matt Kid... I Sighed, He Looked Lonely, But Also Looked Like I Was Intruding on Him.... I Turned To Leave, Thinking Of His Golden Hair, And His Radiating Warmth, I Thought Of Something Warm Looked At My Handed And Flinched... There Was A Small flame, Purple, For Passion... I Distinguished The Mood Flame instantly Hoping He didn't See... i Was Always Passionate For A Epailes Kid... They Reminded Me Of The Devil, And Then A Black Flame, Meaning Desire, Want, Greed, An Undeniable Feeling... I Distinguished This one too, and looked back... "Sorry If I Interrupt.... but I Felt... Lonely, And Was Looking For A Place To... Stay." I Said Finishing The Sentence Quietly, I Looked At His Eyes, And Mine Glowed From Within, My Cherry Eyes, Seeming To Warm...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:21 am

Someone walked into Matt and he stumbled slightly. His eyes clouded over and he looked at the person who bumped into him. He smiled as he saw the mood flames. He took a step closer, "That's okay," he whispered the words invitingly and he would draw the kid close, and push him away again. He adored doing that and after they'd fall in love with him and he'd get whoever the target was to do anything that he wanted. Most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:31 am

I Knew An Epailes Playbook Like The Back Of My Hand... It Helps When You Have multiple Nemesis's But Still I Want To see How It Played Out.. I Walked Closer, My Smile Darting Up Only The Left Side Of My Face... And Reached Out My Hand And Introduced Myself... "Hey, I'm Ross, And That's That. You Are?" I Asked Thinking Of All The Possible Things That Happened Here At Camp, I Had Heard Small Rummer That Matt Might Be Bi, But I Didn't Want To Push My Luck, We Play On An Equal Court Of Seduction... I Just Have Mine Raised A Little Bit...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:37 am

Matt smiled a white smile and moved closer and shook his hand, "Matt," was all that left his deliciously full lips. He liked the expression on Ross' face. The seductive hints. He just wanted to as they would say in the middle ages, court him. He'd heard of Ross, he knew what team he played for and he liked it. His assumptions had been confirmed. He wasn't sure what to do next to he tried to cover his hesitance by using his voice, "How are you?" the words escaped his lips and he smiled seductively afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:46 am

I Felt A Green Flame Strike In My Empty Palm, Ah Like What You See? I Thought, Then I Heard His Voice So Smooth, So Cunning But A Little Hesitation, Like This Is His First Challenge... I Pulled Him Forwards A Few Steps, Now Sure Of The Rumors, And Looked At Him Closely, "I'm Good, You?" I Asked Not a Hint Of Anything Besides My 'i do whatever you want god o mighty' Voice...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

Matt smiled, "Amazing of course, lonely," he whispered the last part and looked at Ross again with once more his seductive look. the dark aura that was created by a child of Hecate blazed and then settled again as a small fuzzy black line stayed around his body. His smooth, well, everything looked very pale but nearly irrisitable to touch. Carefully he drew his hand back and winked.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 am

I Fell Forwards With his Tug, And with Easy grace, Slid My whispering Fingers across His Chest and Back For Support. I Ignited a black Flame Snaking it and my hand up The Back Of his Shirt... Tapping Him on The Back, With It, I Place The Seed Of Pleasure, And Set It TO Grow,...
"come My Sexy, Meet You Maker," Io Said, In A Deep Lavishing Voice. I ran My Hands Up And Down His Torso, Kissing Him On The Shoulder, Neck, Check, Ear, And Then lips. I Smiled on my left Side, and wrapped My Hands Around His Body...
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:43 pm

~Stop right there and take this to PM. Wayyyy to inappropriate for non-pm :p~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]   An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awkward Problem or not? [Private > Lightning]
Page 1 of 1