Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:31 am

Keller Harris:

Keller held his crayon at an awkward angle, struggling to keep the lines on his paper straight. Luckily, the boy was a son of Athena, so he did well with math. His hand still made awkward squiggles wen he didn't mean to, but ADHD victims weren't built for drawing. The only thing bugging Keller was that he had no one to draw with. That was before the door opened, and Keller's head jerked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:34 am

Jenny Tornadus
"Where is he.." I wondered aloud looking around for my.. well I think he was my 9th boyfriend but it mightv'e been 11th i'd quite forgotten. "We're together one night and he takes off on me.."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:38 am

Curious, Keller stopped coloring. "Who are you looking for, Missy?" Keller asked, tilting his head to the right. Most of the time, he couldn't help, but now, he felt like he should. "Are you looking for me?" Now, Keller had gotten himself confused.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:39 am

Liliana Brooks
Liliana smiled as one of her students worked on one of his drawings. Somehow, he always made fantastic art, even when he scribbles! "Hey, Keller! What are you drawing there, bud?" Liliana asked in a sisterly tone.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 am

"No I'm not looking for you you pesky kid." I said a bit more aggravated then intended, "I'm looking for your half brother, names Thomas you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am

Keller stepped back until he was even with his sister. "I'm not pesky! I'm Keller." Keller smiled, as it the girl was such a silly person. Was she confused, or what? "I drew a jungle, but it doesn't look like one. Want to see?" Keller held up his picture, smiling when he saw what looked like a pig. "Also, I don't know a Thomas."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am

Brooklyn sauntered into her tutors, and uncles, cabin. Liliana was always a nice girl, so was Jake!"Hey Jenny, hey Keller!" Brook giggled as she made a bee-line toward Keller's drawing. She didn't quite understand the whole relative thing between Gods. They didn't have any DNA, so how could they be related?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:45 am

I mentally slapped myself. So much for actually talking to people. "Yeah that's great kid. Really." I sighed, "Well look I need to find him cause he might be a Daddy"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 am

Keller smiled at Brook, on of his best friends at camp, then looked back at the tall girl. He scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion, but suddenly realized what she meant. "You're a mommy? My mommy's Athena, but she's a hundred thousand years old." Keller smiled, then looked at Brook. They were the same age, but they never really hung out. They talked when Brook came to see her tutor, but that wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 am

Brook hadn't really seen Keller outside of class. They were best friends, and practically her only friend! After almost putting the whole camp into heat stroke, people tended to stay away from her. "My mom is... Katie, really. I'm Apollo's grandgirl," Brook laughed, fixing her strap on her brown striped cami.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:57 am

Keller chuckled. It was always funny whenever Brook introduced herself. She was the daughter of two demigods, making her a halfdemi, but Keller couldn't relate to that. If he needed to introduce himself, he could just say his mom was Athena. Brook almost had it hard, which was a sad thought. Brook was nice, and one of his only friends. Camp Half Blood didn't have very many 10 year olds, and most of the other 10 year olds acted older than they really were, Sometimes, Brook and Keller were the only people who acted their age.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Brook began to think about her father. Who was he? He must've been an Apollo guy because how else would she be able to control tempertaure? Since Katie's brother is a son of Athena... Doesn't that make Athena... Her grandma? Everything was all mumbo-jumbo in her head. "I have tons of grandparents... There's Athena, Apollo, their mortal parents, and on my fathers side, I dunno. But if he has any siblings I'm going to be angry," Brook grinned, her eyes lighting up with humor. Keller was one of the few kids who actually acted their age. Even though Brook wasn't a daughter of Athena, she sure acted like one! Being somewhat smarter than the other kids Liliana tutored came from Jake, her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Keller nodded. "My dad's in jail. He was an actor, but now he's just a criminal. He asks for me . . . And . . . Whenever he gets one call, he calls my phone and asks me to come visit him. I . . . I can't visit him. I don't want to visit him. He beat me . . ." Keller was finding it harder and harder to talk about his father, so he stopped. Nobody knew the whole story. They didn't know about the Candy Store that made his ADHD worse than most. Nobody knew about the doctor that was afraid of Keller. That wasn't something you shared with others.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 pm

I laughed, "No not me!" I chuckled again before saying "Not me YET anyways, no, he was my boyfriend but apparently is a Daddy." I almost wanted to punch a wall because of his cheating. "Although keep an eye on the Poseidon cabin, you may find one girl getting slightly bigger I've the next 9 months."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 pm

I scrunched my face together. That was so weird! Why would a boy want two girlfriends. Some old kids were really stupid. "That's mean. I wasn't born. I don't know much about babies . . ." Whenever Keller thought about his birth, he got kind of creeped out. He wasn't actually born. He was created in Athena's head. Babies were something the 10 year old knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]   What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Comes With a Storm? Lightning! [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 1