Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lightning Strikes (Doc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Lightning Strikes (Doc) Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

I stood in the center of the arena, electricity occasionally coming off of me. I had been in a sour mood all day, mostly because his Phoenix, Hrothgar had toasted my bed. My red, black, silver, and gold rings glistened on my left hand. Wanting to fight badly, I roared in the arena loud enough to be heard. I put in my earphones and blasted techno. My eyes flared from Orange, to red, to blue, and to a rainbow of color. My hair gained white on the tips, as well as my metal lined jacket flared up, and I relaxed, giving me a new look. I turned as someone entered, and with a smile, Ragnar appeared. A column of electricity covered me and I turned into a tan boy, blue eyes, pure white hair, with armor. "and so the challenger arrives" I hissed, Ragnar completely taking over me.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Axir

I stepped in the arena and heard a crackling of lighting glancing around, I noticed a teenager no older than myself surrounded by lighting. I smirked as I heard; ' so the challenger arrives.' I drew my sword. Three feet of sharpened Stygian Iron sliced through the air. I tapped my shoulder and my shield cropped up. "I'm ready when you are mate." i shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm

I kissed a ring on my hand and a sword floated in front of me in yellow and gold light. I grabbed it and a golden sword appeared, with two yellow lines down the sides crackling with energy. I span it a few times around my wrist using the hilt. I brushed another and a futuristic looking desert eagle appeared on a strap at my belt. It crackled like my sword and I stood, sword on shoulder, hand on gun. "Care to test out my prototype?" He smirked, his hand drumming the gun on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Axir

"Stick with the sword." I said. Thrusting my hand out the ground cracked open. 6 skeletons rose from the earth. "Attack." I bellowed raising my sword in to the air.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:22 pm

I smiled, my eyes turned a dark amber shade and I moved with unnatural speed through the skeletons, I swiftly cut them down. My sword cutting through them like a hot knife through butter. "Is that all?" I smiled as a jumped high into the air. While summersaulting, I whipped out the desert eagle and shocked him with a lethal dose of concentrated electricity. "I'm highly experienced, too bad you didn't know that" He smiled and hit the ground, releasing another blast on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Axir

I hit the ground hard from the first shock. Deflecting the second bolt I sprang back in to action. Sending out black pluses every which way. I slashed at his back with the flat of my blade. Not to kill but mostly to wound. I pulled everything behind that attack.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

He smiled and shot a full blast into the ground, propelling him up away from the blade. "too predictable" I smiled as I tossed the gun up. I took out my sword and slashed strongly down the side of his leg. Aiming to skim some flesh. While quickly diverting him with a shot from my Deagle. "think fast!" I laughed crazily
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Axir

Quickly thinking, I shadow traveled behind slashing at him each swing traveling to a new spot then attacking. 'His desert eagle was a pain and need to be removed from him.' I thought. 'Come on come on think.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes (Doc)   Lightning Strikes (Doc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strikes (Doc)
Page 1 of 1