Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) Logan_browning-400x496
j u n e|n a t a s h a|m a r x
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36936765

I pulled my hair down out of the ponytail. Ponytails made my head itch, so I tried as hard as I could to not wear them. But I usually ended up wearing them. I shook my bouncy brown hair around and adjusted my jacket. It was a little chilly out, and this jacket was really cool. I looked at my "Swagg" bracelet, and my nerd glasses ring, and laughed. I was so funny. I was even wearing heels. Why was I here? I don't know.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Damien Stone.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I felt myself rise in the water, just leaving from my dad's homeland. The Underworld. He made me leave. I hate it here. I hate it in the mortal world. I don't have any friends, and I'm always made fun of. Now I'm sulking. ARGH! I felt mhyself pop to the surface on a rock. I pulled out a pack of cigarettes from my leather jacket and slipped one into my mouth. I lit it and took a long drag. Yea I was kind of addicted. But I can stop anytime I want at least I hope I can.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 pm

I looked over at the dude who looked like he'd rather be dead than alive. Ha, obvious. He's a Hades kid. I stuck my tongue out. "Dude, you've got some major problems," I said, taunting hi,. Gosh, that was fun; taunting people. I shook my hair around thought, "Swagg".

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Damien Stone.

I puffed out some smoke. I heard a voice coming through my barrier of silence. I sighed and turned. A girl, African American, brown hair, kind of cute. I took another drag.
"Thanks," I said while puffing out some smoke. I was bored. And this was even more boring.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 am

I laughed. He was so funny cause he was loner. "Dude, be more social. Literally, you're like the living dead, 'Desy. That's what I'll call you. Get it? Hades equals 'Desy," I said, laughing. "I guess you don't."

Last edited by Selene on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Damien Stone.

Uhhh? I took another drag, listening to her rant. When she finished I took another long drag. I sat there in silence for a minute, and let the smoke puff out of my nostrils and slightly from the mouth. I sighed blissfully.
"Weird arse kid you are," I muttered before puffing out more smoke. I felt tired. 'Desy? What the hell was that?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:59 pm

I looked at him like he'd said something offensive. Well, he did. I adjusted my "swagg" bracelet again. Don't curse out a black girl. It doesn't end well. I swung my arm back and lunged in to punch him the nose. "Who the hell do you think you talkin' to?" I yelled at him.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Damien Stone.

I felt the fist slam into my jaw, knocking me into the water. Glagh!! I regained my control and summoned a Ghoul. Suddenly, a sea monster erupts from the water, and drops me on the sand. I'm not even a little damp. The Sea Monster reverts to Ghoul dust.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Like I said, he was a weirdo. I flipped my hair back and smiled slyly at him. "Oh, you sound like a little baby who lost his mommy! Loser!" I yelled. I let my hands go down at my sides, in a claw like shape, and instantly sparks of lightning ran throughout them.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Damien Stone.

No one talks about my mother that way. I used one hand to push my self off the ground, flipping backward as a lightning bolt struck the ground where I was. I landed easily. I clenched my fists.
"Lady, you messed with the wrong guy..." I said and lifted my hands, and the ground started to rumble. One of my favorite ghouls. a Lich Dragon. Which means a dead dragon made out of bone.
"ON THE WRONG DAY!" I yelled and the Dragon erpupted from the ground. I almost felt like I would pass out. I tried not to show it though.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:11 pm

I smiled slyly. Hey, this dude had awesome powers. I struck the thing with my lighting, then struck at the boy. I realized I didn't even know his name. I wanted to know his name. I got a little tired from using my powers.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Damien Stone.

I fell back into the dragon, and it fell down too. I don't think it's worth it. I threw a dagger into the ground and used it to stand up. I cracked my neck as the beast turned into dust. Ow. I was tired. Unngh... I almost tripped onto the floor, but I caught myself on the tree. I grabbed a handful of the fust, and immiediately felt better.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

I coughed up a little blood. I spit out more and fell against the tree. Gosh, I gotta stop using so much of my strength. I wiped the sweat off of my face. "June," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Damien Stone.

Weird way of greeting but sure. "Damien," I said and panted, relived that the pain was gone. Argh. I stood there the dust helping me to recover. Why did we fight? I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:13 pm

I was hyperventilating. I hadn't been in a fight like this in a long time. I reached into my pocket for a bit of ambrosia. I ate it and gave him a small piece. I immediately felt better. "Don't... fight... me... again...," I said, still out of breath. I said I felt better, but that didn't mean I was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:53 am

Damien Stone.

I looked at the ambrosia. I threw it to the sand. I didn't need pity. I panted for a little more and leaned on the tree. The branches and bark dug into my back. "So now that's out of the way, wanna make out?" I joked. I checked my pouch, I'll have to restock soon. I closed the patch and looked at the sea.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 pm

I looked at my ambrosia he threw down. Are you serious? I offer you some and ambrosia, and you throw it on the ground like it's a piece of trash? I was angry but then I heard his next comment. Wow, he had some humor in him. I shrugged and said, "Why not?" I walked over the tree and started to kiss him.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Damien Stone.

"Wait wh-" I tried to get out, but before I knew it, our lips were pressed together. It was a joke, but hey. Why not? I tried not to smirk as I felt my arms wrapping around her waist. Our fathers are probably looking down on u-Wait, my father is looking up at us, but her father is looking down... but anyway. The point is they are probably disappointed that we were hooking up. They were probably proud of us as we fought. Hades and Zeus are opposites, and so are their children. But hey, opposites attract. And plus, when a hot african american girl wants to make out with you... well... at least for me, I would not say no. I almost smirked at the thought.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

I pressed my hands against the tree and felt his arms wrap around my back. You don't even know how wrong this was. The children of the Big Three are closer in relation than other gods. So it was like I was kissing my cousin. I nudged that thought out of my head. His lips were warm, sweet, and salty. Mm. I pulled him off of the tree, and turned around so that I was against the tree, never breaking the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Damien Stone.

I smirked into the kiss. Poseidon is probably laughing at Zeus and Hades. At least his kid doesn't have to make out with his cousin. Well, Percy made out with his niece, I'm jussayin. Poseidon has probably stopped in his trackis and Hades and Zeus are laughing at him. I put my mind back to the kiss, and pressed myself against her, this was hot and heavy. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

Yo guys. Bad. If it gets worse take it to PM. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)   Lightning Strikes Again (SAM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strikes Again (SAM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: