Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) Empty
PostSubject: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:23 am

Alan flew straight to the hill, and landed next the the dragon guarding the fleece. Getting use to all the myths being real was what Alan had the most trouble with, but he was getting there. Alan settled down to wait, he and a new friend of his, Demitri, were planning to meet there to leave camp. Alan got there early to help calm his nerves. Being in one place for to long grated on Alan's nerves, he hoped a short trip would stop that for a time. Now all he had to do was wait for Demitri to show up.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:31 am

((Let's say Amber was there already))

Amber was stroking Peleus, lost in thought, trying to decide on two choices. The dragon was coiled around the tree, below the dangling golden fleece, puffing out smoke in satisfaction. Should I go or stay in camp? Then a gust of wind surprised her, snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked up and saw guy about twenty seemingly appear out of nowhere on the other side of Peleus. That was odd, she thought, then stood up to get a closer look at the other side of the tree.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:46 am

I woke in a tree by the gate and climbed down and saw Alan. "Hey dude, ready to go?" I ask him. Next thing I know i'm tumbling down the hill. When I reached my stopping point which was Peolus, I saw a girl. "Hi, I'm Demitri, Son of Apollo. What your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 am

Alan watched as Demitri fell. When Demitri stopped Alan floated over to him, when Alan got there he saw Demitri talking to a girl. "Demitri, don't do anything to her." Alan said as he landed lightly next to the dragon. "I'm Alan, Son of Aeolus. What is your name?" Alan asked with a smile, he loved meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 am

Amber looked at the two campers before her, unconsciously reaching into her pocket, then saw that they were no threat and smiled, introducing herself, "I'm Amber, Daughter of Hecate. Nice to meet both of you." She looked at Demitri, Apollo camper? Hope he's not like that 11 year old one, she mused. Then flicked her gaze to look at Alan. It must be cool to be able to fly.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:18 am

I started to get up but then croutch back down to pet Peolus. "Hecate kid huh. One of my close friends is Hecate kid. We were about to go into town wanna come?" I ask petting Peolus. Better roll into a dragon then a tree.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:25 am

Alan folded his legs so that he was floating in a sitting position. "I'm okay with you coming." Alan said still smiling. "That is if we can figure out where to go." Alan continued as he floated up and down. "So any ideas?" Alan asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 am

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Amber replied. Oh well, the decision has been made for me as it seems."Oh I don't know, you choose."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:42 am

I thought for a while. "Why not Garcia's Candy?" I asked them. "It's close and I know the owner." I told them waiting for response while still petting Peolus.

Last edited by Ulrich Stern on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:50 am

Alan thought fought for a minute. "Yea, that sounds good." Alan said as ha straightened up, his feet still not touching the ground. As he thought about what he needed he realized he forgot his wallet. Alan brought his wallet to him with a gust of wind. "There now we can go." Alan said laughing, embarrassed that he forgot his wallet.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 am

"Anything is fine by me," Amber shrugged, making sure her bow was still slung across her back. She always brought it, no matter what anyone said. The mist would conceal it well.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 pm

"Can you walk like the rest of us, Alan?" I asked him walking down the hill. We got to Garcia's and walked inside. "Hello Demitri who are these people? Hey Mom, this is Alan, a Son of Aeolus and this is Amber a Daughter of Hecate." I told her. "Everything is $1.99/lb, " I told them.

Last edited by Ulrich Stern on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Alan's feet hovered a few inches off the ground as the feigned walking. "Walking is so over rated." He said as the walked up to the store. Once in Alan preformed a courtly bow towards Demitri's mother, and he was introduced. "It is an extreme pleasure to meet you." Alan said smiling. Most people either considered him charming or over the top, but Alan hardly ever cared.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:55 am

Amber followed into the shop. She saw a lady that was apparently Demitri's mother. She greeted her, "Hello, nice to meet you." Then looked curiously around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:58 am

I walked over to register and leaned on the counter. "Where's Carter, Keith, Scott, Mark, Odie, and Francois?" She asked me. "Carter, Keith, Scott, and Mark are at school, Odie and Francois are at camp doing something." I told her. Walked over to the sour section, got a bag, and got two big scoops of sour gummy worms, sour path kids, sour peaches, and sour gummy bears along with a pack of shockers.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Alan walk over and grabbed three bags. One of which held sour patch kids, and sour gummy worms. Another held normal gummy worms, gummy bears, and four sticks of rock candy. The last bag held an assortment of small chocolate candy, all three bag weighed just under six pounds.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 pm

OOC: Sorry Summer but Dave and I have waited long enough

BIC: I look over at Alan and it looked like he had about 6 lbs of candy all together. "You got about 12 bucks there, Dude." I told him I picked up my bag of Candy. "There is about 1/2 of what you have." I told him.

Last edited by GreenMinotaur on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

"Dude each of these three bags has a pound of candy each. It's just three different types that I want to keep separate." Alan said as put the bags on a near by scale. It showed that together they were about five pounds. "Hmm, I guess I over shot it by a bit." Alan said looking at the scale. He quickly checked his wallet and decided that he had enough. So he grabbed the bags and walked over to the counter.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 am

Amber watched them as they fiddled with the sweets. Somehow, and she wondered why, she wasn't in the mood for eating or buying any. But just to be polite, she grabbed a random packet and examined the sweets in it. Caramel-chocolate sounds nice... Maybe I'll get this.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 am

Alan walked over and saw Amber fiddling with a piece of candy as if contemplating whether or not to buy it. "Hey just cause we came in to a shop doesn't mean you have to buy something. If you don't want anything then don't get anything." Alan said as he paid for the candy he intended to buy. "Anyway I'm all set when ya'll are." Alan said as he leaned against the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 am

I gave my mom the money for the candy. "I'm all set, Amber you ready?" I ask her. "Before we go anywhere else I need you guys to put this on." I handed them a spray can. "It's a odorless demigod scent blocking body spray." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Alan took the can and smiled a little. "This is a cool idea, although by this point we probably gave off enough aura to pulling every monster in a mile radius, but what the hell." Alan said as he sprayed straight up, and made the spray cover all three of them and still not touching any of the candy. When he finished he tossed the can back at Demitri. "So where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)   Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanderlust strikes again (Mark, Dave, and Summer)
Page 1 of 1