Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark Empty
PostSubject: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

As i walked to the lake i noticed some footprints leading away from the lake. As i followed them i pulled out Quaterstaff and turned around a corner and saw a boy who was against a rock. I said "Get up boy" and wank him to his feet. "Come on boy we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

I was relaxing by a rock when I got yanked up by a ares kid. "Aw you still upset about the fact that my half-brother kicked your dad's butt?" I said taunting him. I shook him off and started to walk away knowing he would get upset and try to attack so I took my shell off my necklace just to have it ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:22 pm

"You want to die fool? I'll kick your ass if i have to. I hate Posiedon and your half-brother Percusus crack Jackson and any children of Posiedon so a duel" i say then i whip out my broad sword and nearly chop his arm off.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:38 am

I pressed my shell and it turned into a full length sword and deflected his sword in an enough time for him not to cut off my arm. "Wow very slow. If my brother could kick your dad's A.S.S., I could easily kick yours." I said teasing him more. I knocked the sword out of his hand and headed for the water. I got to the water and felt it giving me strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 pm

As i whip out my Quaterstaff i smack his head so hard i nearly shatter his skull. As he drops to the ground i pull him out of the lake and smack his ribs in then toss him to the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I walked to the beach and saw some fighting. "What is going on he... SCOTT!!!!" I shouted seeing him up against the rocks. "Dude that temper of yours can get someone killed!" I shouted as I tried to heal Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Don't talk to him like that!! i yell as i pull out my katana's! i say" He has a bad temper he takes it from his dad. He is a bad ass like his dad as well. Plus he hates children of posiedon.

Last edited by Jack Harkness on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Four Sentences, please.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:48 pm

I finished healing Scott and turned to David. "Nemisis is no enemy of Apollo so I have no reason to fight you." I told him. I got Scott on my back. "I'm bringing him back to Poseidon cabin. You know Eragon, you have a big temper and I respect you for that but you go off every time a Poseidon kids teases you. Think about it." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hey Demitri!" i yelled "Get over here Eragon really has a bad temper Don't you?" i asked adressing this last part to Eragon.

"Eh oh Yea" i said glaring at Demitri and Scott with anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark   P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.R.I.V.A.T.E to Mark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: