Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Watch A Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

To Watch A Storm Black-black-hair-camera-girl-photography-Favim.com-124209
Resting at the base of Thalia's Pine was Angel, daughter of Zeus, she was staring out at the storm that was brewing. Her black hair rested upon her shoulders, while her stormy blue gray eyes danced in the pale lightning. Dressed in a pair of gray denim shorts, and a stormy blue sweater that slouched off her shoulder. Her knees were tucked up to her chin while the rain poured down heavily, Angel couldn't help but love the smell in the air. The lightning filled the sky while the thunder rumbled in the background. Angel found herself feeling a bit lonely. If only she had a friend.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am

To Watch A Storm Georgie-_henley

H E L E N A .. Z A C H A R I A S

---φ---

Daughter of Aphrodite

Helena ran off under Thalia's tree, for fear of getting wet by the rain. She sighed to herself, 'Did it really have to rain at a time like this?' She thought. She had no choice but to take shade under Thalia's pine until the rain stopped. She hadn't notice that someone else was sitting there. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get in your way." She backed off a bit, but still continued to give the girl a scrutinizing glance, almost smiling to herself, because the girl reminded her of herself the first time she went to camp. Lightning flashed, and Helena covered her ears, just in time to hear the muffled clap of thunder. "Zeus really packs a punch sometimes, don't you think?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 pm

To Watch A Storm 57fe373c4c4e30bf9615272e4a281751tumblr_legqgx82ja1qffhxfo1_400
Penny - Trudel
Poseidon

Penny had been walking from the stables when the storm started. She cursed and found the nearest decent shelter: Thalia's Pine. Penny's blue-green eyes gleamed over at every strike of lightning that lit up the sky. The wind blew her now damp dark brown hair. She put up her hood and sat down next to two other girls, close to the trunk of the tree. Peleous, the dragon that wrapped itself around the tree, was looking at the three of them suspisiously, but realizing they weren't a threat, resting his head on Penny's. She rolled her eyes at the dragon. "Some storm, ain't it?" Penny mumbled with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Looking up at the girl, Angel found herself smiling. "Oh no, you're not in my way. Maybe he's in one of his moods.." She said kindly. Smiling she sat back and enjoyed the loud clap of thunder. "What's your name?" For now, Angel decided to make a new friend but not tell who she was. Until she trusted the girl. The only one who possibly knew. Looking around she smiled faintly. Thinking someone one was behind her. "I love it when it storms like this, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Penny huffed lightly. "Hardly," she said. "It's never something I like to go through, though the lightning is cool to watch, it's so distructive." Penny wanted to add, 'Like me,' but she didn't. Under the shelter of the large pine tree, it almost seemed safe, but Penny knew otherwise. She shouldn't be out in this kind of weather. It was surprising the rain was actually getting into camp. "I'm Penny," she said softly. She wasn't in the mood to share her godly parent. That may lead to questions and explanations.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

"Nice to meet you." Leaning back she looked to the gloomy sky. She had something to do with this weather, she wasn't in the best of moods. Either way she didn't feel like giving her name,or parent. Clearing her throat she felt a bit uncomfortable. As if this Penny character, was some how someone she shouldn't be friends with. Shrugging it off she looked around. "So..." Angel couldn't find anything to ask, so she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Penny shrugged and rolled her eyes. "Guess I don't get the pleasure of knowing your name?" she asked with a smirk. Of course she was joking but did the girl know that? Penny didn't mind much. She was just that care-free. Unless this girl was someone that she shouldn't necisarily be talking to, Penny didn't see the harm. THe girl was familiar though, Penny just couldn't tell from where.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Soon it hit Angel like a ton of books. What this her cousin? Her mother mentioned that she had a cousin in a letter a few months before. Yawning she looked over. "Not yet." She stated, a teasing sense in her voice. Slumping down in the tree's curve she yawned once again. " I know you probably won't answer this. But is your father Poseidon?" She had a feeling she was right, there was something about the girl's eyes that gave it away.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Penny's eyebrow's shot up and ever so slight smirk spread on her face. She turned her head to the girl and Penny placed her elbow on her knee. She tiltled her head and let her eyes wander off in the rigged design the tree formed on it's trunk. A thought struck Penny and she was positive she knew who this girl's father was. "I guess this is the right time," she said. "Is your dad Zeus?"
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

"You're good. What gave it away?' She asked with a playful grin. Turning so she was facing the girl, her elbows rested on her knees while her chin rested in her palms. "I'm Angel by the way." Now was a good of time as any to tell her. Penny would have figured it out sooner or later. Angel was curious at to how the girl would react, or what she was going to say now that she knew who Angel was. Though to be frank she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Penny looked to sky. "Well you're the only person I would have suspected to be just sitting out here in this weather." Penny said. "Though, just the way you asked me if my dad was Poseidon..." her voice trailed off. "I don't know. Just with a hint of curiousity, a bit of regret? It's not like I don't know what's going through your mind right now, but let's get this straight. I could really care less who your dad is." and she thought that with everybody. No wonder she was dating a son of Athena.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Unlike her cousin, Angel was single. Not by choice of course, but honestly who would want to date a daughter of Zeus. Her eyes danced faintly. "Ah, I think we might be actual cousins also, my mother is Hazel Brook, now Hazel Parker." Shrugging Angel didn't really care but she was curious. Angel actually never dated before, she went to camp when she was seven, and currently she is sixteen. Doing the math that's nine years at camp, and nine years of her not dating anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 pm

"Why is that name familiar?" Penny asked. She was never good with names. If it was family even. Though, Penny and her mother never really stayed with the familiy. They were on their own, by choice of course. "My mom is Alicia Trudel but that's as far as I know family wise," Penny shrugged. They were cousins as far as Penny knew, just on the godly side.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

"I think my mother has an older sister with that name. So I guess we're full cousins. But whatever." She shrugged it off. Closing her eyes she let the loud thunder calm her. Though she was never one who loved to just sit still so quickly she stood. Stepping out of the barrier she danced and jumped in the puddles. The cool water soaked her hair, and drenched her sweater. Silently she thanked her father for this weather.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Penny shrugged and watched as Angel stood up and wandered out into the ran. Penny cringed slightly. That wasn't really something she would enjoy, so she stayed where she was and watched half-heartedly. The rain was too gloomy to make anyone happy. She wondered why Angel found pleasure from it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Angel had always loved the rain, from the day she was born. Probably had to do with the fact she was born during a storm. Returning back to the tree she sat down. Carefully she rung out the water from her hair." So, what do you have in mind, to do next? Maybe go on a little trip outside of camp?" Angel honestly needed a break from this place. Something about it made her feel a by gloomy which was part of the reason for the rain inside the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Penny looked at Angel with her eyebrows knit together. "You want to get out of here?" she asked in disbelief. "I mean, not like I don't but, well," Penny rolled her eyes at herself. "Nevermind. We can go anywhere. That is, we can go anywhere that wont get us killed." Penny smiled as if sharing an inside joke with Angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Watch A Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Watch A Storm   To Watch A Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Watch A Storm
Page 1 of 1