Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning)   Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning) Stock-photo-happy-teenage-girl-isolated-on-a-white-background-beautiful-blonde-girl-51027712

I walked on the shore watching the waves crash on the shore. I saw the stars in the dark blue sky. I wanted to go swimming, but it was to dark already. I couldn't go swimming in the dark. Are could I? I decided to test it out. I dove into the water. It wasn't bad swimming in the dark. I just wish somebody else was with me.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

Just Looking At The Stars (Lightning)
Page 1 of 1