Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a place to be alone(Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Just a place to be alone(Lightning) Empty
PostSubject: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Just a place to be alone(Lightning) Taylor-swift-straight-hair-4

Peyton|Leah|Benett

Peyton walks up Half-Blood Hill, and other to Thalia's tree. She sits a few feet away from the tree, and pulls her knees up to her chest, wraping her arms around her legs. Peyton sits there just thinking, and enjoying this peaceful alone time. As she sits Peyton's thoughts begin to wonder off, to all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

I Laughed As Moved up the hill, Walking around in a circles around the trees. My sandy blonde hair flopping around like it was the next best thing. I looked at the girl sitting there and smiled, and sat down next to her, making gold change to silver, then to bronze. I laughed and looked at the girl next to me "Hey" and then moved back, changing the metals type again and again.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Peyton blinks coming back to reality. She notices the book next to her and watches him for a few seconds. "Oh hi, I'm Peyton"she says to him. She looks around slowly and sighs. She then turns and stares out at camp.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm

"Did i disturb you, or is something disturbing you?" I asked for which i had no clue. i laughed and changed the metal once again. I laid down and looked at the sky, I sighed and looked at my metal. It sank back into the earth so i could listen to the girl.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm

He was slightly nosy wasn't he? "No, Just thinking"Peyton says to the boy. She then sighs and looks up at the beautiful winter sky. "Whats you name?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Aleast we are getting somewhere... "I'm Ixion Oro, of a long story... you?"

~i just realized i've been using the wrong character.....
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

ooc:It's fine, You can use whoever you want. Try to use four sentances in each post.

bic:

Peyton smiles, and listens to the boy. "Im Peyton Benett daughter of Aphrodite"she says to him. "Its nice to meet you"she says with a smile. She then looks around, and quickly pulls her hair back into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 pm

~ i don't even know how to continue....
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 pm

((Something could happen, like a monster attack? I dont know something like that)).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a place to be alone(Lightning)   Just a place to be alone(Lightning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a place to be alone(Lightning)
Page 1 of 1