Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A little place I like to call MY PLACE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

A little place I like to call MY PLACE Empty
PostSubject: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 pm

I sit on the rock thinking. I hear the water in the pond next to the rock. I hear the birds in the background. Then I hear a owls hoot. I sit up. "Antonio..." Then i remember he's dead and i sink back into the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:22 pm

I sat on a tree near Halo.I get pecked by a hawk.Kai's hawk wouldn't leave me alone lately."So..." I said randomly.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I look at Noah. How did I not know he was here. "Were you here the whole time?" I didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:28 pm

I nod and point downward.The initials N.M.,A.M.,R.S.,K.C.,and T.F. were all carved into the tree."We all used to hang out here." I explained. "I come here when I need to think.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

"But didn't i show you this place." I didn't really like people using my place where i always went to sleep/think. I was cross about it when ever that happens. Thats why i dont sleep in my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

"The forest moves around you know.I just always find this tree.Yesterday it was beside Zeus' Fist,the day before it was by the creek.Originally it was right in the middle of the forest." I said to her.I didn't want to offend her.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:36 pm

"Oh. i never had to go by trees. I always go by the pond and the rock." I never knew that and i've lived here 6years.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

"Everyone has their own place,and they are drawn to it.At first,this tree only attracted me and Kai.Then Antonio..." I trailed off for a moment,then continued."Then Tobias,then Ray.But this is your special place,and you will always be drawn to it." I thought for a moment,realizing I sounded wise.I hated when I did that!
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

I noded. I loved this place it was always peacefull. "Ah now i see." I climbed um the tree Noah was in.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:46 pm

"Yeah.." I said.I wouldn't ever do anything to this place.The tree just moved around.I knew this place was important to Halo.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I lay in a branch across from Noah. "I miss Antonio." I know that i probly should not have said that but it was true. I missed the way we fought. The way we were like family.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 pm

I nodded."I miss him too.I wish he hadn't died." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

I nod. As i swing my leg in the air.I took out my knife and carved,
Halo was here, in the tree. I giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:01 pm

I smile.The letters she carved suddenly scrambled.After a few seconds they disappeared.The tree was charmed."Wait for it..." A minute later,the words Halo carved reappeared,now charmed to stay there forever,like the other initials."Kai rigged it with some help from Ray and Tobias."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

"So i can come here now on if i want to ?' I ask. this was so confusing to me. "But only if i want to because my name is on the tree?'
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

I nod."The tree is charmed so anyone we know and like can find it.Other people will never find it again." I say.The enchantments were complicated,so it made sense for her to be confused.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"Oh." It finally made sense. "It looks like your missing one from your gang." I knew it sounded sorta bad like i didn't care that Antonio was dead but it did. "I dont mean it like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:41 pm

I nodded."Sadly,you are correct.Thankfully,his initials will stand forever." I said.II knew what she meant.She wasn't trying to be mean.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I nod. I climb to the branch next to him and lay there. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

I smile and look at Halo.She looked amazing when she was asleep.I lied against the tree and enjoyed what I still had.It wasn't much,but it was enough.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

OCc: are you still in the chat box
Bic: I sleep peacefully. After all I was in a battle. I had no good sleep for days. And i was missing Antonio. It wasnt good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little place I like to call MY PLACE   A little place I like to call MY PLACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little place I like to call MY PLACE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: